475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:17 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by RussellCat

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Brilliant news! Wish you all the best in your new aussie life
Old Feb 12th 2009, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

WE BL**DY WELL GOT IT MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning was probably the lowest point in my life and this afternoon is the best EVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU DIAC!!!!

Thanks so much for all your words of encouragement. Best feeling EVER!!!

Off to buy a BBQ and lots of booze to celebrate in our new apartment (which was a risky thing to have rented - but has all paid off now!)

Congrats - take it you in Oz now, or are you going to Leith with a bottle of buckfast?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

WE BL**DY WELL GOT IT MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning was probably the lowest point in my life and this afternoon is the best EVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU DIAC!!!!

Thanks so much for all your words of encouragement. Best feeling EVER!!!

Off to buy a BBQ and lots of booze to celebrate in our new apartment (which was a risky thing to have rented - but has all paid off now!)

Huge Congrats!!! Enjoy the moment!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the visa grant RussellCat.

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dance123
Then I think you should contact ASPC soon as possible and ask them the status of your application. I wonder why CO hasn't been allocated????

Let me know if you need their phone no.

Cheers!
I have spoken to my agency today, but not the agent as he is on holiday till monday. I have requested that they give DIAC/or whoever and confirm that I have a CO allocated by the advertised date of 13th February. I know this may take a couple of days so hopefully have some news towards the end of the week.

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

kopf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello this is my first message here... Hello to everybody!!

Johnnyyt and another 475s that didn't receive any contact from CO/DIAC... I'm in the same situation... checkout my time-line:

- SA Sponsorship: 28 dec 2007
- DIAC confirm application: 14 jan 2008
- Fax sent to SA to confirm application: 21 jan 2008
- SA confirming the complete of form 1100 to Diac: 25 jan 2008

Well.. every steps was done but I din't receive any contact and the status on the inquiry page still with 14/jan date...

I'm thinking that next week I'll call to DIAC and ask is some step of my process is in trouble or the only solution is wait more...

For the other guys that already have received the Visa or contact from CO.. congratulation!!! Good new life to all!!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:19 am
Just Joined

gabba is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

I have been watching this thread for a while and shared in your thoughts, which has helped me through the process, so thought only fair to give my timeline.

Visa App: 28/08/08 475 state sponsored SA
CO: 30/01/09
CO: 03/02/09 request further info
Visa grant: 13/02/2009

Applied From South Africa - High Risk country

Good Luck to the rest of you guys!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gabba
Hi Guys

I have been watching this thread for a while and shared in your thoughts, which has helped me through the process, so thought only fair to give my timeline.

Visa App: 28/08/08 475 state sponsored SA
CO: 30/01/09
CO: 03/02/09 request further info
Visa grant: 13/02/2009

Applied From South Africa - High Risk country

Good Luck to the rest of you guys!!
You've been pretty lucky then I guess. Me being an applicant of July 2008 got my CO on 23 Jan and request for PCC and Meds on 3rd Feb and then no hearing after that. All have been submitted and nothing more required and also MEDS have been received by him but I don't know what's taking him long to give me much awaited GRANT email

But still, I hope better late than never.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

RussellCat will become famous soon enough

Thanks all!!

We will be validating our visa in Auckland next week!

Twinset - buckfast drinkers are one thing i'm NOT missing about home!!
Actually to be honest I'm not missing anything from home, well except my parents and our friend Andy and possibly Tropicana Grapefruit juice!

Good Luck all!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:03 am
Just Joined

gabba is an unknown quantity at this point

You've been pretty lucky then I guess. Me being an applicant of July 2008 got my CO on 23 Jan and request for PCC and Meds on 3rd Feb and then no hearing after that. All have been submitted and nothing more required and also MEDS have been received by him but I don't know what's taking him long to give me much awaited GRANT email

But still, I hope better late than never.
I did my meds and PCC in December, I think which helped speed things up, yours will come soon , good luck!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gabba
I did my meds and PCC in December, I think which helped speed things up, yours will come soon , good luck!!
Well.......................... I just wish it comes soon. If my CO has received my meds that means they are finalized and he got them after 3 days of his formal request for MEDS and PCC.

Wondering how much will it linger on like this. Can't take it anymore

Cheers!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:08 am

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Well.......................... I just wish it comes soon. If my CO has received my meds that means they are finalized and he got them after 3 days of his formal request for MEDS and PCC.

Wondering how much will it linger on like this. Can't take it anymore

Cheers!
Dance don't lose it just before the end you have done so well up to now and have kept everyone else's spirits up too! Sure you won't be waiting much longer now
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by PamE
Dance don't lose it just before the end you have done so well up to now and have kept everyone else's spirits up too! Sure you won't be waiting much longer now
Hi PAM,

A good suggestion at the right time Well.............. yeah I've tried very much to increase everyone else's spirits and so far I didn't disappoint anyone but now after you guys (Russllcat, you(PAM), fly away, sram and all other (apologies if I forgot your names) I'm left alone or I should say I'm feeling alone ....... with no one to cheer me up and even DIAC is quite these days I must say, you're you're like lilly in bloom to cheer me up. Thanks!

Wish me luck as I need it more than ever..........
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:49 am

Hi PAM,

A good suggestion at the right time Well.............. yeah I've tried very much to increase everyone else's spirits and so far I didn't disappoint anyone but now after you guys (Russllcat, you(PAM), fly away, sram and all other (apologies if I forgot your names) I'm left alone or I should say I'm feeling alone ....... with no one to cheer me up and even DIAC is quite these days I must say, you're you're like lilly in bloom to cheer me up. Thanks!

Wish me luck as I need it more than ever..........
Good Luck!! You only sent your final docs on 3rd Feb, I TOTALLY understand how horrible this wait is but you must try not to worry cos it's not been that long, many people like me submitted final doc and then waited up to a month for the decision - what I mean is, it doesn't mean that anything is wrong, after such a short time. Hang in there!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by PamE
Good Luck!! You only sent your final docs on 3rd Feb, I TOTALLY understand how horrible this wait is but you must try not to worry cos it's not been that long, many people like me submitted final doc and then waited up to a month for the decision - what I mean is, it doesn't mean that anything is wrong, after such a short time. Hang in there!
I've been granted.......

Last edited by dance123; Feb 13th 2009 at 12:18 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.