475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by debbie222
Still waiting?

Not sure which is more painful...waiting for visa or EA to ring to say we have a viewing?

Dropped the price...AGAIN

Good luck

Debs
x
Fingers crossed for you Debs - house selling is far worse....

Just wanted to tell everyone that I had, had enough last night and dashed off an email to Immigration SA. I had a reply this morning saying that they sympathised but that they couldn't do anything. They suggested that we complain to the DIAC. So nothing gained there.....
Old Sep 10th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

anthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just wanted to tell everyone that I had, had enough last night and dashed off an email to Immigration SA. I had a reply this morning saying that they sympathised but that they couldn't do anything. They suggested that we complain to the DIAC. So nothing gained there.....
It's frustrating that DIAC is crap at communication. I rather get updated and told bad news and know what to expect, rather than no news at all and being left in the dark as to when things may happen. Come on DIAC, we're adults and can handle good as well as bad news. No news on the other hand...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

When I get to Oz, wanna work for DIAC.....and write that Jerry McGuire memo...you know, the one that changes the world......I'll have posters at the entrance - "You can make someone's day - smile and be happy!!" or " You are entering the theatre of dreams..."
We will have a bell that people ring when they email the visa....and a 300 person call centre that NEVER misses a call.

If Carlsberg did visas......
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

anthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant futureanthonyk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Twinset
When I get to Oz, wanna work for DIAC.....and write that Jerry McGuire memo...you know, the one that changes the world......I'll have posters at the entrance - "You can make someone's day - smile and be happy!!" or " You are entering the theatre of dreams..."
We will have a bell that people ring when they email the visa....and a 300 person call centre that NEVER misses a call.

If Carlsberg did visas......
Ha ha I'm looking forward to that. When you get there make sure to shuffle through the pile until you find my application and grant it immediately.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys, has anyone got any good news this week regarding visas? Its been a little quiet.

I predict that there will be some movement next week.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wats123
Hi Guys, has anyone got any good news this week regarding visas? Its been a little quiet.

No news here....

I hope you are right about next week.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Aw man, noone got a visa on Wednesday? Ok, next Wednesday then. Its gonna happen. I can feel it.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

No news here....

I hope you are right about next week.
Just tried to reply to you but your PM box is full apparently. Just about sums everything up doesn't it - perhaps we could set up therapy groups for those of us who can sit around in a circle saying "I'm ... and I'm an applicant..." Ho hum - now must make sure the house stays tidy ready for EA tomorrow. Not good news already but have to go through the pain - must be a masacist!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Aw man, noone got a visa on Wednesday? Ok, next Wednesday then. Its gonna happen. I can feel it.
I hope it blooming well does - so much for 'Psychic Nige', you said it would be this week!

Originally Posted by jane BK
Just tried to reply to you but your PM box is full apparently. Just about sums everything up doesn't it - perhaps we could set up therapy groups for those of us who can sit around in a circle saying "I'm ... and I'm an applicant..." Ho hum - now must make sure the house stays tidy ready for EA tomorrow. Not good news already but have to go through the pain - must be a masacist!
Sorry Jane - I've emptied it now. I am a bit chatty.

Good luck with the EA - we sold our house ourselves in the end. (Fingers crossed we are due to exchange on Monday!) I'm currently tupperwaring my whole life in giant plastic boxes as the rental we are moving to doesn't have any built in cupboards and this one is full of cupboards.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

I hope it blooming well does - so much for 'Psychic Nige', you said it would be this week!

Sorry Jane - I've emptied it now. I am a bit chatty.

Good luck with the EA - we sold our house ourselves in the end. (Fingers crossed we are due to exchange on Monday!) I'm currently tupperwaring my whole life in giant plastic boxes as the rental we are moving to doesn't have any built in cupboards and this one is full of cupboards.
Ha ha ha - many years ago I was a Tupperware lady!!!!!! I can still make it burp! Have already started putting things in boxes - if I were pregnant I'd say I was nesting. Spending a fortune on really useful boxes. If we go - then I'll feel I've started the process, if we stay I've tidied up at least. My ideal is to find someone who wants the house, but can't exchange straight away and then in the meantime we get visa, then we exchange. Is this too much like wishful thinking.....
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jane BK
Ha ha ha - many years ago I was a Tupperware lady!!!!!! I can still make it burp! Have already started putting things in boxes - if I were pregnant I'd say I was nesting. Spending a fortune on really useful boxes. If we go - then I'll feel I've started the process, if we stay I've tidied up at least. My ideal is to find someone who wants the house, but can't exchange straight away and then in the meantime we get visa, then we exchange. Is this too much like wishful thinking.....
Apparently Tupperware is big in Aus!!! You could start up again - a whole new career!!

These boxes aren't tupperware - imagine a box big enough to hold 2 duvets!!!! I've got 10 of them!!! and another 20 half that size!!

The dream sounds good - it was mine too. We got the first bit - someone who didn't want to complete immediately but the flamin visa still didn't come in time for us to fly out..... You might be luckier! look at it this way, someone must get the ood luck and you've had the bad luck already with a paperbased 475!!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Apparently Tupperware is big in Aus!!! You could start up again - a whole new career!!

These boxes aren't tupperware - imagine a box big enough to hold 2 duvets!!!! I've got 10 of them!!! and another 20 half that size!!

The dream sounds good - it was mine too. We got the first bit - someone who didn't want to complete immediately but the flamin visa still didn't come in time for us to fly out..... You might be luckier! look at it this way, someone must get the ood luck and you've had the bad luck already with a paperbased 475!!
Now where did you get all those boxes - sounds like my idea of fun! If I cross anything else waiting for some luck I'll fall over - already think I've got a twisted bowel from the anxiety! Apparently being a Tupperware lady isn't on the SOL so I'll have to stick with the real job - shame though. I had a great line for the little boxes - this one holds enough for a dirty weekend, this a week away if you know what I mean! Obviously don't practise what I preach - have 4 kids!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Maz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wats123

Still no news. Seems like the 475's have come to a hault again!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Regardless of whether you like Bon Jovi or not, everyone should have a copy of "Keep the Faith"!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:33 pm
Uk 2 Oz

JulieDR is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Anyone got any news yet i am just bored of waiting
Hope somone gets there visa soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.