475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by Madraj
Hi Johnny,

I lodged my application on Visa 475 on 14th FEB '08.:curse: still waiting for the results. tired of waiting. donno if somebody hears my prayers

thanks,
Maddy
Hi Maddy,
I really do understand how frustrating the waiting is, no words of you will get one soon or your turn now really helps.
Have you tried a querying DIAC by email for some answears?
I hope you get some good news soon.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Madraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Hi Maddy,
I really do understand how frustrating the waiting is, no words of you will get one soon or your turn now really helps.
Have you tried a querying DIAC by email for some answears?
I hope you get some good news soon.

Johnnyyt

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your motivating words. I have not contacted DIAC till now as only my agent touchbase with them and any information pertaining to me is provided by my agent only. I have got the SA sponsorship by Jan 08 and applied for the 475 visa by feb 2008. Its almost 15 months now and they have not given any reply on my case. I would be absolutely glad if anybody at the least let me know my status. But how?

Keeping my fingers crossed as i really understand that i am in the last stages of getting my visa
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your motivating words. I have not contacted DIAC till now as only my agent touchbase with them and any information pertaining to me is provided by my agent only. I have got the SA sponsorship by Jan 08 and applied for the 475 visa by feb 2008. Its almost 15 months now and they have not given any reply on my case. I would be absolutely glad if anybody at the least let me know my status. But how?

Keeping my fingers crossed as i really understand that i am in the last stages of getting my visa
Is India a HR country? Perhaps you could check with your other countrymen who applied around the same time as you and see what is their status. All this is really a case to case basis thing. Some have been waiting as long as you and some only had to wait 2 months before they got a CO. Hope you get some good news soon man.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Exclamation Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Hi Johnny,

Its almost 15 months now and they have not given any reply on my case. I would be absolutely glad if anybody at the least let me know my status. But how?

Hi Maddy
Did you got the CO ? (Sorry I have not read all your posts)
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
Hi Maddy
Did you got the CO ? (Sorry I have not read all your posts)
Hi Gypsy,

From my agent I understood that recently i have been allocated with a CO. I dont know how far it is true. hoping for the best.

thanks,
Maddy
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Red face Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Hi Gypsy,

From my agent I understood that recently i have been allocated with a CO. I dont know how far it is true. hoping for the best.

thanks,
Maddy
Your case is almost similar to me. I got the CO on 21st Jan but no contact from him /her so far. My agent says that CO will not contact unless needs any clarification. Document check list says MET for all document requirements including Medicals and PCC.

If you had applied online, you can check your status online. You may check What does your document checklist says.

Apart from all above, I could see there is no movement right now for 475 visas (As I could see for the past 2-3 weeks, DIAC issues more of 176 and 175 visas)

Keep in touch with BE
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Your case is almost similar to me. I got the CO on 21st Jan but no contact from him /her so far. My agent says that CO will not contact unless needs any clarification. Document check list says MET for all document requirements including Medicals and PCC.

If you had applied online, you can check your status online. You may check What does your document checklist says.

Apart from all above, I could see there is no movement right now for 475 visas (As I could see for the past 2-3 weeks, DIAC issues more of 176 and 175 visas)

Keep in touch with BE

hi gypsy,

what you say is absolutely true. If you have produced all your right documents then CO will not revert on any clarification and it will further move to the decision maker. may be, once our type visas starts moving, then we may get a reply.

so keep your fingers crossed

cheers
Maddy
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

gloriaq is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep in touch with BE
Hi Gipsy!

I'm in the same situation like you. My documents all say MET and I got a CO on january 29. My CO haven't contacted me neither.

I also applied for a 475 visa. My application lodged on April '08. Maybe we have the same CO?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by gloriaq
Hi Gipsy!

I'm in the same situation like you. My documents all say MET and I got a CO on january 29. My CO haven't contacted me neither.

I also applied for a 475 visa. My application lodged on April '08. Maybe we have the same CO?
Hi Gloriaq

Thanks. Nice to know that I have a companion. Just keep me updated about your progress. Wishing you to get the Visa the soonest
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
We have a case officer

Got a phone call from my agent this morning with a request for meds and police checks.

We will now have to put our application on hold for a while as we are expecting a new addition to our family in August so will wait till after the baby is born to get the meds done, and add the baby to the application.

Good luck till everyone still waiting.

Johnnyyt
Congratulations!! Hope all goes well for August. Is it going to be Shane or Kylie?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Twinset
Congratulations!! Hope all goes well for August. Is it going to be Shane or Kylie?
Don't know yet - got the big scan on Teusday so we have till then to decide if we want to now before hand.
We already have a boy so a girl would be different this time round.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 28th 2009, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Annabel04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied in November 2007 (paper based, Continental European).

Seems that is is stuck at HOC. My time line is below.

Regards,
Annabel

__________________________________________________ _
Granted SA State Sponsorship sometime in 2007. DIAC application: 26 Nov 2007 (paper based), Migration Agent: yes, CO: 1st Dec 2008 and medicals requested, medicals sent to HOC on 20 Jan 09, HIV test requested by HOC on 11 Feb 09, HIV test result sent 17 Feb 09, received in Sydney: 18 Feb, no news since...
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Hi Gloriaq

Thanks. Nice to know that I have a companion. Just keep me updated about your progress. Wishing you to get the Visa the soonest
Got my Visa on 27th March - Exactly after a year of lodging the application!!!

Thanks a lot for all forum members who cried and laughed with me.

Johnyt - I wish you to get a girl baby soon and subsequently the visa too.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Got my Visa on 27th March - Exactly after a year of lodging the application!!!

Thanks a lot for all forum members who cried and laughed with me.

Johnyt - I wish you to get a girl baby soon and subsequently the visa too.
Congratulations!!!!
I am counting each day..............
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

brandyslad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Congratulations!!!!
I am counting each day..............
We were granted our 475 visa on Friday. Yay!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.