Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old May 31st 2013, 8:15 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hello everyone

We have just received
"decision made" on our PR application!!! Yipeeee
Its in the bag for sure, see what the postie brings today

Regards

Drew
Old May 31st 2013, 8:59 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Its in the bag for sure, see what the postie brings today

Regards

Drew
Thanks Andrew Came home from my nightshift at 7am and just thought I would check E-Cas. To my surprise, there was Decision made . Now I can't sleep! I did get 40 minutes but then I kept thinking, I cant miss the post

The E-Cas tracker has only just this minute sent me an update email
Old May 31st 2013, 9:13 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Thanks Andrew Came home from my nightshift at 7am and just thought I would check E-Cas. To my surprise, there was Decision made . Now I can't sleep! I did get 40 minutes but then I kept thinking, I cant miss the post

The E-Cas tracker has only just this minute sent me an update email
Yeah E-Cas tracker will only check the site 3 times per day, so it was just luck that you beat the notification from it.

Get those flights booked now, its in the bag for sure, only a matter of days at most

Have a great weekend

Regards

Drew
Old May 31st 2013, 9:17 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Yeah E-Cas tracker will only check the site 3 times per day, so it was just luck that you beat the notification from it.

Get those flights booked now, its in the bag for sure, only a matter of days at most

Have a great weekend

Regards

Drew
Cheers buddy! Have a good weekend too!
Old May 31st 2013, 9:21 am
Andrew

Cheers buddy! Have a good weekend too!
Mate every day from now until we get to Canada is a weekend day for me
Old May 31st 2013, 9:48 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Mate every day from now until we get to Canada is a weekend day for me
Nice long weekend then lol, good luck with the move Drew and congrats Vettemaster
Old May 31st 2013, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone

We have just received
"decision made" on our PR application!!! Yipeeee
Oh God, thank you for Vettemaster. The journey has final come to an end.
Old May 31st 2013, 10:53 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Nice long weekend then lol, good luck with the move Drew and congrats Vettemaster
Originally Posted by Dammy
Oh God, thank you for Vettemaster. The journey has final come to an end.
Thanks guys
Old May 31st 2013, 11:24 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys
Id like updates from you both once you land and get settled
Old Jun 1st 2013, 8:39 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Id like updates from you both once you land and get settled
I will try and keep updating on here after we have landed, although it seems that this thread seems to be lacking any action lately and seems to have been forgotten about?

There is still a small number of us that keep an eye on this thread though

Last edited by vettemaster; Jun 1st 2013 at 8:42 am.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 1:30 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Cool Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Well to anyone else that's still interested? We got COPR today!! Although we were confused when it had stamped diagonally across the paperwork "not valid for travel" ??
Old Jun 1st 2013, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Well to anyone else that's still interested? We got COPR today!! Although we were confused when it had stamped diagonally across the paperwork "not valid for travel" ??
You are right about people not coming on the thread... I am a guilty party...thought I would see how people are getting on and so glad I did!

Congrats I am so pleased for you!!
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:01 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DandNHill
You are right about people not coming on the thread... I am a guilty party...thought I would see how people are getting on and so glad I did!

Congrats I am so pleased for you!!

Hello stranger?? Anyway thanks for the support. We may be on here for quite some time after all of the help and support we have received from many helpful members on here... It is always helpful to share experiences after landing too!
Old Jun 1st 2013, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

congrats.. and not to worry about the "not valid for travel" ...this is meant for those countries needing a Temporary Resident Visa for traveling into Canada...so you are good.

Flight booked?
Old Jun 1st 2013, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Let me say it again, congratulations!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.