Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jun 1st 2013, 6:15 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by manitobain
congrats.. and not to worry about the "not valid for travel" ...this is meant for those countries needing a Temporary Resident Visa for traveling into Canada...so you are good.

Flight booked?
Originally Posted by AVACON
Let me say it again, congratulations!!!
Thanks Ilse and Avacon

I have had little sleep over the last 2 days (6 hours ) So we are just trying to plan our activation of visas and when the big move will be

Thanks for the clarification Ilse, flights will be booked very soon We were surprised to see that the photo's are just stuck/glued on the COPR and not sealed??

I hope you are all having a great weekend

Last edited by vettemaster; Jun 1st 2013 at 6:24 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Well to anyone else that's still interested? We got COPR today!! Although we were confused when it had stamped diagonally across the paperwork "not valid for travel" ??
Congratulatons after all those months of waiting, stress and the unknown you finally get COPR.
Good luck with the planning and keep those updates coming. I think we should all do a toast to vettes, again congrats
Old Jun 1st 2013, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Hello stranger?? Anyway thanks for the support. We may be on here for quite some time after all of the help and support we have received from many helpful members on here... It is always helpful to share experiences after landing too!
Yes. Been here nearly two years so lots of do's and don'ts to recommend...
Old Jun 1st 2013, 10:38 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by family_of_4
Congratulatons after all those months of waiting, stress and the unknown you finally get COPR.
Good luck with the planning and keep those updates coming. I think we should all do a toast to vettes, again congrats
Originally Posted by DandNHill
Yes. Been here nearly two years so lots of do's and don'ts to recommend...
Thanks Family of 4 Stress? What stress

How many do's and don'ts DandNHill?
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Hello everyone

We have just received
"decision made" on our PR application!!! Yipeeee
Congrats!!
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well to anyone else that's still interested? We got COPR today!! Although we were confused when it had stamped diagonally across the paperwork "not valid for travel" ??
All the best.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:48 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
Congrats!!
Originally Posted by Dammy
All the best.
Thanks Tony & Dammy
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:12 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Mate, very many congratulations, we were away on Sat and stayed at friends overnight, so missed your post, probably the post that you never thought you would............ post!!

Great news and good news for me, it means another one less in the que

I hope you can relax now, but I guess not, more plans to make and other things to think about

Well that drink in Joe beeverz certainly looks more like a reality, just have to hope that we get the all clear with meds and no further tests are required

Enjoy the moment, we are both very pleased for you and your OH

Regards

Drew
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:14 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Nice long weekend then lol, good luck with the move Drew and congrats Vettemaster
Thanks Mike, much appreciated, we are on tender hooks at the mo, waiting for the ok on the meds and then PPR.

Hope you hear good news on your LMO soon

Regards

Drew
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 6:27 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Mate, very many congratulations, we were away on Sat and stayed at friends overnight, so missed your post, probably the post that you never thought you would............ post!!

I hope you can relax now, but I guess not, more plans to make and other things to think about

Well that drink in Joe beeverz certainly looks more like a reality, just have to hope that we get the all clear with meds and no further tests are required

Regards

Drew
We can relax that we have finally got COPR Now its trying to book the fights thats stressing us and an issue as prices and seats (together) availability has gone crazy. I hope they put on more aircrafts to meet the demand

I will be waiting at the bar for that beer shortly

Best of luck and hoping you have PPR very soon
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, Andrew!
Congrats and all the best now for ticket-hunting. Hope you will get tickets at a reasonable or at least affordable price.
More aircrafts to meet the demand? Guess they would rather increase the prices even more *pessimism mode off*, we had to pay nearly twice as much as last year.

Good luck.
Markus
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:13 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mike, much appreciated, we are on tender hooks at the mo, waiting for the ok on the meds and then PPR.

Hope you hear good news on your LMO soon

Regards

Drew
Thanks Drew I want to get the green light on the LMO soon so we can get flights booked and start the application for PNP as soon as we land
Old Jun 8th 2013, 12:13 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Wink Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Regards

Drew
Hi Andrew, How are things? Any sign of PPR?
I have managed to get our flights booked, a hire vehicle (4x4 Premium truck. We miss those gravel roads ), hotel in Winnipeg for a couple of nights and hotel for a few nights in Brandon. Just need to book 3 more nights for the remainder of our trip.

We plan on coming back to the UK for a couple of months, then head back to Canada

Last edited by vettemaster; Jun 8th 2013 at 12:15 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 12:36 pm
Andrew

Hi Andrew, How are things? Any sign of PPR?
I have managed to get our flights booked, a hire vehicle (4x4 Premium truck. We miss those gravel roads ), hotel in Winnipeg for a couple of nights and hotel for a few nights in Brandon. Just need to book 3 more nights for the remainder of our trip.

We plan on coming back to the UK for a couple of months, then head back to Canada
Hi mate,

No news here, I suspect we have further meds request inbound, everyone else who had meds same time as us in the uk have had meds received update on Ecas! Also embassy staff are on strike so further delays possible. We might have to change our flights to later date, due to a tax issue, no answer to that yet, but we can change the flights...will cost us around £500 but that will be a small price to pay, if it solves my tax issue. Glad your plans are going well, you could drop in on my mum & dad when ur in Brandon, they are very social people and would be pleased to see you both?

Regards

Drew
Old Jun 9th 2013, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

GazGsm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Ilse and Avacon

I have had little sleep over the last 2 days (6 hours ) So we are just trying to plan our activation of visas and when the big move will be

Thanks for the clarification Ilse, flights will be booked very soon We were surprised to see that the photo's are just stuck/glued on the COPR and not sealed??

I hope you are all having a great weekend
HI Vett,

Many, many congratulations. You've waited a long time, so now the wait is over.

Congrats again,

Garry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.