Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old May 9th 2013, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hello everyone ,
All our passport copies, bio data and photos were posted special delivery just under an hour ago!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, should not take long now!!! When are you considering leaving or have you decided to stay??? Haha , any idea of a timescale?

I hope your paperwork comes through very soon for you
Old May 9th 2013, 5:34 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Talking Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, should not take long now!!! When are you considering leaving or have you decided to stay??? Haha , any idea of a timescale?

I hope your paperwork comes through very soon for you
Hi Violets, Thanks for the PM. I will get back to you as soon as I can as I am out at the moment.

Timescale wise, were not sure yet as our heads are still spinning lol. All I keep thinking about is, when shall we give our notice in to work lol
Old May 9th 2013, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi Violets, Thanks for the PM. I will get back to you as soon as I can as I am out at the moment.

Timescale wise, were not sure yet as our heads are still spinning lol. All I keep thinking about is, when shall we give our notice in to work lol
Now (what you havent done it already )!!!!!!!!!! Then run for the hills as fast as you can and get on the plane and dont look back
Old May 9th 2013, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone ,
All our passport copies, bio data and photos were posted special delivery just under an hour ago!!
Old May 9th 2013, 8:24 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hello everyone ,
Well done mate, did you just send the picture page or did you copy every page?

Regards

Drew
Old May 10th 2013, 12:25 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Well done mate, did you just send the picture page or did you copy every page?

Regards

Drew
Hello Andrew, I copied every page as requested by the email. The email was very identical to the one you sent me, but they had amended one small section. I have sent you an email mate

We had confirmation that our package was received in London PHEP this morning!! Let the count down begin
Old May 10th 2013, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

We had confirmation that our package was received in London PHEP this morning!! Let the count down begin
I reckon you'll be getting your COPR as we pack up our stuff (and really start the fun) at the end of May!

Old May 10th 2013, 2:20 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye5
I reckon you'll be getting your COPR as we pack up our stuff (and really start the fun) at the end of May!

Old May 10th 2013, 8:57 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi all,

E-Meds done today, all good. We wont know about the blood results until next Tue. If all ok, the doctor will sign them off and upload to the embassy data base. Not sure if E-meds will be quicker or not? Apparently, the X-rays which were fine, are sent directly to Canada by email, but our doc said they were fine Now the wait for PPR

Hope you all have a good weekend

Regards

Andrew
Old May 10th 2013, 12:17 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Hi all,

E-Meds done today, all good. We wont know about the blood results until next Tue. If all ok, the doctor will sign them off and upload to the embassy data base. Not sure if E-meds will be quicker or not? Apparently, the X-rays which were fine, are sent directly to Canada by email, but our doc said they were fine Now the wait for PPR

Hope you all have a good weekend

Regards

Andrew
Must be a great feeling to get them out of the way
Old May 17th 2013, 10:26 am
Andrew

Must be a great feeling to get them out of the way
Well, I called the clinic yesterday to find out if everything was ok with bloods. Thankfully all ok and our E-meds were uploaded to the system today. Now more anxiety, caused by waiting to see if RMO can see things in our x-rays and other results that the clinic did not! I am expecting further x-rays and tests as many other's have. It seems strange that everyone's medical seems fine at the clinic, but as soon as RMO get hold of it, they see a completely different set of results. Maybe they don't trust the professional opinion of UK doctors?

Have nice weekend everyone. Vettemaster we are hoping to hear that you have received your ticket to your new life very soon

Regards to all

Andrew
Old May 17th 2013, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Well, I called the clinic yesterday to find out if everything was ok with bloods. Thankfully all ok and our E-meds were uploaded to the system today. Now more anxiety, caused by waiting to see if RMO can see things in our x-rays and other results that the clinic did not! I am expecting further x-rays and tests as many other's have. It seems strange that everyone's medical seems fine at the clinic, but as soon as RMO get hold of it, they see a completely different set of results. Maybe they don't trust the professional opinion of UK doctors?

Have nice weekend everyone. Vettemaster we are hoping to hear that you have received your ticket to your new life very soon

Regards to all

Andrew
@Chiefmissile

I am sure you'll be fine all the way thro'
Old May 17th 2013, 10:00 pm
Andrew

Originally Posted by AVACON
@Chiefmissile

I am sure you'll be fine all the way thro'
Thanks Avcon, suppose we will just have to wait and see. You should be hearing something soon regarding your application, PPR?

Regards

Andrew
Old May 17th 2013, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Thanks Avcon, suppose we will just have to wait and see. You should be hearing something soon regarding your application, PPR?

Regards

Andrew
Yeah, wishing for speedy processing and just waiting for PPR!
Old May 18th 2013, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Regards to all

Andrew
Everything will be fine soon, Andrew. Just a matter of time now, don't worry too much.
As a professional opinion is concerned, I guess no professional trusts another professional's opinion as soon as it may have consequences for his own reputation.

Three weeks in, and finally we have found a suitable place to stay for the next few months, but we will keep on searching.
Immigration itself was as smooth as can be, now we are waiting for our container to arrive here, around May 28th.

@vettemaster, kaye5,violets,familyof4, avacon: status report requested

Best regards to all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.