Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 25th 2013, 4:09 am
win'peger

nitin.g is on a distinguished road
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Dammy
Hello Jaysuper,

Still looking out for the mail but trust it will come as you have prophesied.

Any news from London Visa office on your application.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 4:11 am
win'peger

Originally Posted by Conmar
Thanks a lot, Nitin. We will be staying in Winnipeg, I will start working here in July, and therefore Brandon remains on the screen, but not for the first few years.
All the best on your journey. And am sending you our contact info in PM. Feel free to contact once you have landed in 'peg

All the best and have a pleasant flight...... and a smooth immigration

Welcome to Canada
Old Apr 25th 2013, 4:18 am
win'peger

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Violets, congratulations on your Landing, very pleased for you. We hope to follow your path later on this year. Winnipeg will start to look like a mud hole soon with all the melt, stay away from the expected great flood!

Markus,

Wow you don't hang around "Speedy" wishing you all the best for landing and look forward to meeting you sometime this year. What line of business are you in? Once your settled, remember to visit the Krevco store in Winnipeg (Near the airport) you get a good discount from my brother on many items that you might need. PM me for his name before you go.

Good luck

Andrew
Oh yeah.... basements are going to be really slushy & muddy this summer. Everyone we know here is concerned and making sure that the water suction equipments are well & working.

Gotta stay away from all these hassles for first year

And Andrew... Krevco is a great store for some real luxury items. We visited the store after you mentioned on it to lovely_clouds when we immigrated in Jan. Am gonna ping you after 1 year for contact surely
Old Apr 25th 2013, 4:32 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hey as usual some reassurance from the Vettemaster, that's what this thread is all about support and team work. Lets hope so......... our countdown is at 96 sleeps until departure!!. Will we enter as a Visitor or PR ?

Hope you hear something soon mate, id rather you heard something first before I get MR, your well overdue.

Regards

Drew
Hey Andrew, Thanks

We hope to hear something soon. We have 74 days until Monday July 08 2013, which is when our medicals expire. We have been advised by an Economic development officer (who we have regular contact with), that if we wanted to, we could land as visitors for now and if we do have to retake medicals, do them in Canada as they are a lot cheaper to do in Canada.

You could take your medicals in Canada too

1 Year and 2 days today, since we went "in-process"

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 25th 2013 at 6:05 am.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:02 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hey Andrew, Thanks

We hope to hear something soon. We have 74 days until Monday July 08 2013, which is when our medicals expire. We have been advised by an Economic development officer (who we have regular contact with), that if we wanted to, we could land as visitors for now and if we do have to retake medicals, do them in Canada as they are a lot cheaper to do in Canada.

You could take your medicals in Canada too

1 Year and 2 days today, since we went "in-process"
I reckon CIC will be aware of this, and you will have your COPR June at the latest You could land, like we are going to do and as you say if you have to re-take medicals do them there, we have also discussed this option, but hoping that we have MR here in the UK next month I suppose some FSW applicants would love your time line, but as you and I are supposed to be on the fast track option, 12 months "In Process" is excessive and IMO unnecessary. It seems as though London have really slowed up compared to last year's applicants.......great! Anyway I have to stop moaning, at least our flights are booked and we know our departure date. We have even managed to register the kids in School, with a little help from my mum. They didn't need to see proof of PR, all they were concerned about was getting my mum to show them a utility bill confirming our address, so all good......but would like MR

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:29 am
Long wait

blinggg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everybody,

It's great to see everyone sharing their experiences in this forum..its very informative. Can anyone please tell me about 'Medicals received' thing?? I had sent RPRF fee and medical form on 4th Apr and according to DHL website, they got my envelope on 8th April, 2013.

Will they update something like 'Med received' on e-cas system or will I get any e-mail or nothing at all??

Also, please tell me how do they ask for PPR - by post or email??

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:35 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by blinggg
Hello everybody,

It's great to see everyone sharing their experiences in this forum..its very informative. Can anyone please tell me about 'Medicals received' thing?? I had sent RPRF fee and medical form on 4th Apr and according to DHL website, they got my envelope on 8th April, 2013.

Will they update something like 'Med received' on e-cas system or will I get any e-mail or nothing at all??

Also, please tell me how do they ask for PPR - by post or email??

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Your E-CAS will change when medicals are received, but don't hold your breath, they might receive them but may not update E-CAS for some weeks after.

Your PPR will be by email request.

What is your VO

Regards

Andrew
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:05 am
Long wait

Hi,

Your E-CAS will change when medicals are received, but don't hold your breath, they might receive them but may not update E-CAS for some weeks after.

What is your VO

Regards

Andrew
Thanks for your reply Andrew. I am already keeping an eye on E-cas system. Sorry but what does VO mean?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:11 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by blinggg
Thanks for your reply Andrew. I am already keeping an eye on E-cas system. Sorry but what does VO mean?
VO, means Visa office
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:40 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Hi,

What is your VO

Regards

Andrew
Any good news mate?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:51 am
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

What is your VO

Regards

Andrew
yeah dont hold your breath... our medicals completed feb 4th, ecas still says "application received" nothing new since 20 august! ( london uk VO, BC PNP from outside canada, altho we are now inside canada!)
Old Apr 26th 2013, 4:02 am
Andrew

Originally Posted by __TJ__
yeah dont hold your breath... our medicals completed feb 4th, ecas still says "application received" nothing new since 20 august! ( london uk VO, BC PNP from outside canada, altho we are now inside canada!)
Hi,

That's strange that your application is not showing "In Process" on E-CAS. Ours went into process on the 10th April and we paid the requested RPRF, but no MR yet? Good though that you are already in Canada, so in your case no immediate rush I suppose, but always nice to get it all squared away. We are expecting our MR in May, but who knows

Thanks for sharing your timeline its always good to see where others are in the process, however London VO seem to process all applications differently, no continuity in processing?

Good luck & Regards

Andrew
Old Apr 26th 2013, 6:22 am
Long wait

VO, means Visa office
Oh I see, thanks!!

Mine is London.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 6:42 am
Long wait

Originally Posted by __TJ__
Hi,

That's strange that your application is not showing "In Process" on E-CAS. Ours went into process on the 10th April and we paid the requested RPRF, but no MR yet? Good though that you are already in Canada, so in your case no immediate rush I suppose, but always nice to get it all squared away. We are expecting our MR in May, but who knows

Thanks for sharing your timeline its always good to see where others are in the process, however London VO seem to process all applications differently, no continuity in processing?

Good luck & Regards

Andrew
My visa office is London. Even I have never understood their way of updating E-cas system and informing the applicants.

On 13/12/12, my E-cas status was changed from Application received to In process. And on 07/02/2013, I had sent them a letter regarding some inquiry and on 15/03/2013, I came to know that they had sent me RPRF and med request on 10/12/12. Its really strange that I never got it So I informed them. After that they sent me another email on 27/03/13 for RPRF and med. T

They have got my post on 8/04/13..now fingers crossed..I pray no such blunder happens again!!
Old Apr 26th 2013, 8:08 am
Andrew

Any good news mate?
Apart from its the weekend, nothing to report!

Regards

Drew

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.