Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jul 2nd 2012, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Working nights and being up in the afternoon.. I know exactly what your feeling. Been there done it. I feel your pain!
Let us know how you get on with the medicals..
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 1:04 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
Working nights and being up in the afternoon.. I know exactly what your feeling. Been there done it. I feel your pain!
Do they let you know the outcome after the medical test? On another note, I think we will park in Richmond and get the tube to Knightsbridge
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 1:31 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Tony, did you say we can pay the rest of our PR fee at the Visa office in London?
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Do they let you know the outcome after the medical test? On another note, I think we will park in Richmond and get the tube to Knightsbridge

They don't really tell you. They said to me if there is a problem they will contact me before sending the medical to the embassy. But I received no phone call. So I assumed mine was fine.

Do you know Richmond? There is a pay car park next to the station. Or you can park in a residential area in Osterly and Boston Manor and take the Piccadilly line straight to Knightsbridge.

As for the rest of the PR fee. You can pay at the Canadian Embassy(I not done it myself though). Here is a link.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d

Last edited by Tony_Tiger; Jul 2nd 2012 at 1:48 pm. Reason: Added a sentence.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 1:51 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

They don't really tell you. They said to me if there is a problem they will contact me before sending the medical to the embassy. But I received no phone call. So I assumed mine was fine.

Do you know Richmond? There is a pay car park next to the station. Or you can park in a residential area in Osterly and Boston Manor and take the Piccadilly line straight to Knightsbridge.

As for the rest of the PR fee. You can pay at the Canadian Embassy(I not done it myself though). Here is a link.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d
Hi Tony, Yes I know Richmond, well one of the pubs by the river I have parked near the station before. Thanks for the link
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

On a separate note does anyone have a guestimate how long it takes for the COPR letter to arrive after the copies of passport request?
I received the passport copies and photos request on the 7th of June and sent it the day after. On Ecas it states decsion has been made and has been like that for almost two weeks.
The tension is killing me...
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi Tony, Fun working nights and being up early after noon lol! I have just booked our appointments in KnightsBridge! for next Monday! Nice drive up from Somerset (near Weston S Mare ) Waggamamas it will be when we get there
Price was £280 all in each
Best of luck for Monday Vettemaster , let us know how it goes and enjoy your day
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

On a separate note does anyone have a guestimate how long it takes for the COPR letter to arrive after the copies of passport request?
I received the passport copies and photos request on the 7th of June and sent it the day after. On Ecas it states decsion has been made and has been like that for almost two weeks.
The tension is killing me...
Tony_Tiger, This made me smile , I would be the same. I have no idea how long it will take but my best guesstimate would be about 4 to 6 weeks (based on my imagination only ). I would think not too much longer , hope it comes very soon
Old Jul 8th 2012, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tony, Fun working nights and being up early after noon lol! I have just booked our appointments in KnightsBridge! for next Monday! Nice drive up from Somerset (near Weston S Mare ) Waggamamas it will be when we get there
Price was £280 all in each
Vettemaster, good luck to you all for tomorrow, hope it all goes well - nearly there now
Old Jul 8th 2012, 11:03 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Vettemaster, good luck to you all for tomorrow, hope it all goes well - nearly there now
Hi Violets, Thanks this made me feel good. We are off to London today to stay with family overnight. We got the extra pics done yesterday and have also copied all of our passport pages in advance
Old Jul 8th 2012, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Violets, Thanks this made me feel good. We are off to London today to stay with family overnight. We got the extra pics done yesterday and have also copied all of our passport pages in advance
Glad it did, its about time yours got moving along. Are you going to put the passport copies in by hand? Have a great time in London for the time your there
Old Jul 8th 2012, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was in Knightsbridge today... I want to the Waggamamas there...
Old Jul 8th 2012, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Hello Everyone,

It feels good to see that the applications moving along forward. Vettemaster, all the best with your meds.

Guys - I need some advice. We received MPNP LOA in mid-May; and later sent in our PR docs to Sydney via FedEx. As per the tracking, the documents packet was received at CIO on 8th June. So far, our credit card has not been charged for the fees; and I am really get tensed up. I took advice from few experts at this forum; and according to them the delay may be due to holiday season.

What do you reacon? Can there be anything amiss with our application? Should we resend our application because the PNP certificate otherwise expires in October. All sort of questions are popping in our head here. Pl advice.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lovely Clouds,

I think you should be ok. It took over a month and a bit to hear back from Sydney when I sent mine. I think mine was sent just after Feb 14th. I did not hear anything till March 23rd. But bear in mind if there are holidays, then it will be delayed a bit.

If there is anything amiss they will send it back. Just sit tight.

On a secondary note.. I know the tensed up feeling. I applied waaaaay back in 2008 and they just asked for copies of my passport last month as its the final stage. The tension is unbearable...
Old Jul 8th 2012, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Hi Tony_Tiger,

Woowwww 2008 to 2012. That's a lot of processing time. May I ask you what were the hurdles initially!!

After you sent in your PR papers post PNP cert, Did you hear from them directly through the email in March, or did you see a credit card charge before the email?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.