Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jul 8th 2012, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

I can't say in relation to CC charge. I sent my documents to my sister in Calgary (My sponsor), she had to sign some documents. She sent the package to Sydney with her CC details.
There were no hurdles at this part. I think I passed a million of them in the PNP processing part. I received a email which stated that my application had is considered complete and will be forwarded to the Visa office for further processing. The correspondence acknowledges payment of $xxx and please keep copy of letter for your records etc
Old Jul 8th 2012, 11:10 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hi Tony/ violets, we have just had our chest x rays and are now waiting for the next step : )
Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
I was in Knightsbridge today... I want to the Waggamamas there...
Old Jul 8th 2012, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi Tony/ violets, we have just had our chest x rays and are now waiting for the next step : )
Yeahhh, keep cool and dont let your blood pressure rise . Good luck - this is the longer part but nothing to be bothered about
Old Jul 8th 2012, 11:39 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

We have completed our medicals. Now off to find the Canadian Embassy : )
Old Jul 8th 2012, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hello Everyone,

It feels good to see that the applications moving along forward. Vettemaster, all the best with your meds.

Guys - I need some advice. We received MPNP LOA in mid-May; and later sent in our PR docs to Sydney via FedEx. As per the tracking, the documents packet was received at CIO on 8th June. So far, our credit card has not been charged for the fees; and I am really get tensed up. I took advice from few experts at this forum; and according to them the delay may be due to holiday season.

What do you reacon? Can there be anything amiss with our application? Should we resend our application because the PNP certificate otherwise expires in October. All sort of questions are popping in our head here. Pl advice.
Don't panic Lovely clouds, as Tony_Tiger said you should be fine . Looking at the time its not that long in the grand scheme of things and I believe CIC have gotten busier of late from what I have been reading on here. It might just be a case that Nova Scotia have become a little bogged under for now. And you do know that October is SOOOO FAR in the future - just kidding - it should be fine and when you get it and Im pretty sure you will have everything ready to go when it arrives (probably is just the holidays)
Old Jul 8th 2012, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations!!!!!! , feels great doesn't it . As for the Embassy - its in London . Make sure you celebrate . Have a great day
Old Jul 9th 2012, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

congrats!! wish you a faster processing now
Old Jul 9th 2012, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
I can't say in relation to CC charge. I sent my documents to my sister in Calgary (My sponsor), she had to sign some documents. She sent the package to Sydney with her CC details.
There were no hurdles at this part. I think I passed a million of them in the PNP processing part. I received a email which stated that my application had is considered complete and will be forwarded to the Visa office for further processing. The correspondence acknowledges payment of $xxx and please keep copy of letter for your records etc

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Don't panic Lovely clouds, as Tony_Tiger said you should be fine . Looking at the time its not that long in the grand scheme of things and I believe CIC have gotten busier of late from what I have been reading on here. It might just be a case that Nova Scotia have become a little bogged under for now. And you do know that October is SOOOO FAR in the future - just kidding - it should be fine and when you get it and Im pretty sure you will have everything ready to go when it arrives (probably is just the holidays)

Dear Violets, Tony_Tiger:

Thank you for the support and feedback. I am so happy & pleased to announce that we have finally got the charge on our card. That charge has taken place just 5 minutes back; and my lucky card company sent me an SMS announcing. We also are one step closer in process now
I can also say now that the immigration officers are probably running hands full at NS.

Now starts another waiting period till meds request. I pray it comes sooner to cover for lost time in CC charge
Old Jul 9th 2012, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the support and feedback. I am so happy & pleased to announce that we have finally got the charge on our card. That charge has taken place just 5 minutes back; and my lucky card company sent me an SMS announcing. We also are one step closer in process now
I can also say now that the immigration officers are probably running hands full at NS.

Now starts another waiting period till meds request. I pray it comes sooner to cover for lost time in CC charge
Congrat on this milestone
Old Jul 9th 2012, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Lovely Clouds & Vettemaster, Congrats!!
Old Jul 9th 2012, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you @Dammy, @Tony_Tiger
Old Jul 9th 2012, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations Lovely_clouds, its all about the waiting . Hope its not long for you before you get your request . At least you know you have passed that stage . Good luck again
Old Jul 9th 2012, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

I have a question and wonder if anyone would be able to help please? We completed our medical for MPNP on 31/05/12 and have heard nothing yet. Im not too bothered about that as such but just wonder if there is supposed to be any update saying that they have been received at London as I have read that some people have had this information and it seems some not. Im also hoping they would have called me back by now for any further tests?

Should be any acknowledgement with regard to bankers draft and other information sent?

Am I just thinking too much about all of this now and is it a case that I should just not worry about acknowledgements? Thanks
Old Jul 9th 2012, 5:56 am
Just Joined

Obaidur is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the support and feedback for all. I done my Med 25 January2012. I didn't get my passport request yet. Can you please tell me how long can be take. I know its not possible and differ from everyone. But I have 6 months to expire my Med. Did you know how many months Med. expire date needs to entry Canada.

Thanks
Old Jul 9th 2012, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
I have a question and wonder if anyone would be able to help please? We completed our medical for MPNP on 31/05/12 and have heard nothing yet. Im not too bothered about that as such but just wonder if there is supposed to be any update saying that they have been received at London as I have read that some people have had this information and it seems some not. Im also hoping they would have called me back by now for any further tests?

Should be any acknowledgement with regard to bankers draft and other information sent?

Am I just thinking too much about all of this now and is it a case that I should just not worry about acknowledgements? Thanks
When your medical is received by the visa office your ECAS will display that information. So no need to worry. As for bank draft, you can ask the bank to confirm to you if CHC London has cash the draft.

Wish you well and pray no need for another medical which I know you dread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.