Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jul 26th 2012, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Did you visit the following site to know the steps needed ??
You can find the email address in the page.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/

Regards,
Mostafa

Hi Mostafa, yup I have check it...thanks for the link I am drafting a letter now and hopefully I can send it in the next few weeks or so with some supporting docs such as my CV, bank account and my current certificate of employment...

Cheers!
Old Jul 26th 2012, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Myzeina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
My Email size is 4 MB .
am I Fine With this ? as i can't decrease the size more than this
Old Jul 26th 2012, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Myzeina
Hi All,
My Email size is 4 MB .
am I Fine With this ? as i can't decrease the size more than this
Should be OK, mine was 6.9 MB...
Old Jul 26th 2012, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

IT Guys ,

Could you please provide me with a contact details fro all IT companies @Manitoba so that i can contact them

thanks
Old Jul 26th 2012, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Myzeina
IT Guys ,

Could you please provide me with a contact details fro all IT companies @Manitoba so that i can contact them

thanks
really? they did the research themselves and so should you? I mean..being in IT, you are computer literate? *sarcastic out* ...
Old Jul 26th 2012, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by manitobain
really? they did the research themselves and so should you? I mean..being in IT, you are computer literate? *sarcastic out* ...
Yes i can do the research my self even any body can get any info by research

aren't we here to share the info and ideas so that we can save some time to some one else .

on the other hand i can spend extra effort in some thing else then come back here and share my ideas which save some time to some one else .

*sarcastic out*
Old Jul 26th 2012, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

MOstafa, Thank you, I will wait for the acknowledgement then.
Manitobian, I attached a lot cause I have plenty trainings and continous education. I believe my attachments are plenty... do you think this will cause for refusal?
God bless you all....hope we are all be successful and we will see each other in manitoba.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by College2003
MOstafa, Thank you, I will wait for the acknowledgement then.
Manitobian, I attached a lot cause I have plenty trainings and continous education. I believe my attachments are plenty... do you think this will cause for refusal?
God bless you all....hope we are all be successful and we will see each other in manitoba.
no, it will not be a refusal...it might just not arrive where it suppose to arrive. You don't need to attach all training proofs and such in the first initial letter. Most important thing and often more or less the only thing looked at from the officer is your and if applicable your partners resume. It should have training and such on it, you only need to prove that further once you get to the interview and the application itself.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

manitobia,
thank you, I didnt include my husbands resume. Can I still send my partner's information or resume? Is it ok if I will inquire if they receive my letter and attachements?
again thank you..
Old Jul 27th 2012, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by College2003
manitobia,
thank you, I didnt include my husbands resume. Can I still send my partner's information or resume? Is it ok if I will inquire if they receive my letter and attachements?
again thank you..
in that case, resend the initial letter, add your husbands resume..but leave out all the attachments for training etc and resend it by asking if they got the original one (and mention that you had forgotten your husbands resume)

good reason to doublecheck with them
Old Jul 27th 2012, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

manitobian,

Thank you so much..i will do that...
Old Jul 27th 2012, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

manitobian,

i just did, I already email the MPNP officer....Hoping for a positive response.

again thank you.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

please do you have any information if they are still sending the approval for exploratory visits in summer time, we know that it is vacation time.i am waiting my invitation for EV .

Regards,

soulli,
Old Jul 27th 2012, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by soulli82
Hi all,

please do you have any information if they are still sending the approval for exploratory visits in summer time, we know that it is vacation time.i am waiting my invitation for EV .

Regards,

soulli,
Hi Soulli82,when did you send in your application?i think its about 120 days wait at the moment because of the busy period.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fols
Hi Soulli82,when did you send in your application?i think its about 120 days wait at the moment because of the busy period.
Hi fols,

This is my timeline:

Interview App: 25/04/12; received Questions: 27/04/12; Response sent: 02/06/12; answer ask to send again resume (previous e-mail size was too large):21/06/12; Sent again docs :25/06/12; Interview Invite:

Regards,

soulli,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.