Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jun 30th 2012, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Please do you know if they are still sending invitations for EV or they stop due to high demand like what happened with friend of ra_XOr. i am waiting.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soulli82
Please do you know if they are still sending invitations for EV or they stop due to high demand like what happened with friend of ra_XOr. i am waiting.
I re-read ra_Xor post, it talks about reapplying in fall (which means I would try it again in 2 months..). At this moment I am guessing they are having not enough staff due to vacation time mostly and due to the fact that Sarah moved on and the new staff is not (yet) that efficient as she was...plus they are preparing for a visit in Ireland in October hint to everybody from Ireland and around, there might be your chance to get an interview in w/o visit to Canada .
So unless you have a very urgent reason, I'd say skip July/August and start in September asking for EV (but heh, with the speed things are changing with the Feds, I can only assume..but not know for 100 %)
Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
I re-read ra_Xor post, it talks about reapplying in fall (which means I would try it again in 2 months..). At this moment I am guessing they are having not enough staff due to vacation time mostly and due to the fact that Sarah moved on and the new staff is not (yet) that efficient as she was...plus they are preparing for a visit in Ireland in October hint to everybody from Ireland and around, there might be your chance to get an interview in w/o visit to Canada .
So unless you have a very urgent reason, I'd say skip July/August and start in September asking for EV (but heh, with the speed things are changing with the Feds, I can only assume..but not know for 100 %)
Dear Ilse
Wecome back, My interview has been scheduled for the 29.08 does this issues affect me a way or another.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FROID
Dear Ilse
Wecome back, My interview has been scheduled for the 29.08 does this issues affect me a way or another.
no. It doesn't. You are all set to go
Old Jun 30th 2012, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Hi Manitobian,thanks for your support on this thread.i was thinking the recruitment is job specific,e.g for some specific trades,or is it for all professions?i am from the uk,that is of interest to me.Do you know the date in Oct?Thanks

Regards
Old Jun 30th 2012, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Please when they go on vacation , so they will stop sending approvals for EV or what?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soulli82
Please when they go on vacation , so they will stop sending approvals for EV or what?
July and August is summer holiday for the kids, all those with school kids will try to arrange their vacation time then. So things will slow down in offices.....welcome to Canada (in certain provinces that happens at hunting season too)

They don't stop taking EV, interviews for July and August are already scheduled. They will probably take less new clients on during that time.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fols
Hi Manitobian,thanks for your support on this thread.i was thinking the recruitment is job specific,e.g for some specific trades,or is it for all professions?i am from the uk,that is of interest to me.Do you know the date in Oct?Thanks

Regards
it won't be for all professions. It will totally depend on which employers deciding to join for the initiative. I am guessing (but really only guessing) trades, semi-skilled worker for manufacturing, hotel/restaurant area. Don't count on admin jobs or similar. I've been told 6/7 of October
Old Jul 1st 2012, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

July and August is summer holiday for the kids, all those with school kids will try to arrange their vacation time then. So things will slow down in offices.....welcome to Canada (in certain provinces that happens at hunting season too)

They don't stop taking EV, interviews for July and August are already scheduled. They will probably take less new clients on during that time.
thanks for the support manitobain .
Old Jul 1st 2012, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Manitobain,welcome back,and thanks for the info.

@All,I pray God give good news in this month of July.Amen
Old Jul 1st 2012, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

torotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nice

Amen.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi Manitobain, great to hear you are so busy . Wow, Ireland in October - very cold, windy and raining LOTS - anyone going - take a coat and umbrella, on second thoughts the umbrella is likely to turn inside out or just blow away. Did I mention, its very cold and damp .

Lots of people from Ireland looking to emigrate right now from what I hear, things are pretty bleak there by all accounts (people I know telling me - not from any fact based source ). I imagine there might be a lot of interest in that event.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information. It looks like all things come together. So I have to wait longer for my mail.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all,
I would like to know if someone who applied for EV in mid April has already received his/her invitation. I applied on April 12, replied later to the six MPNP questions, and have been waiting patiently until now. 82 days passed away and nothing else happened. Is this normal? Some delay is expected now during summer?
your feedback will be appreciated...
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey maple44,

Did you got 60 Days or 120 Days confirmation email?

Regards,
Mostafa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.