Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jul 22nd 2012, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Dear All,

Thank you for your grief and compassion.

I love to think that better is yet to come. So, i will reapply but with another strategy. I will do a small lie and see what the results will be. .

I included in my last application all the needed documents, papers and letters.
They still refuse for two main reasons:-

1. My financial situation is not that good.
2. Don't have compelling reason for visit.

I had 3000 Cad$ in my bank account which is taken only for this trip and i included all correspondence with Markus and all support documents to clear the MPNP program for them. Yet they refused.

The worst thing that they took 3 weeks to give their feedback, which delays me a lot for my EV schedule.

I will keep you updated with the new results ..

Thank you all.
Regards,
Mostafa

Hello Mostafa: Sent you a PM.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

Myzeina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Myzeina
Dear All,
could you please guide me and provide me with email template which i can use
to request invitation .

i need a format which convenience them to accept my request
Any Idea Guys
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Do you have any idea How is IT Market over there @ Manitoba
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

forourfuture is an unknown quantity at this point

Myzeina,

Hope this is what you are looking for. Please follow their instructions for applying an EV.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/

Dear All,
could you please guide me and provide me with email template which i can use
to request invitation .

i need a format which convenience them to accept my request
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

Thank you for your kind support.

When i did my last post i was REALLY MAD and somehow disappointed.

But i feel shame of that , it won't go with wrong moves and actions.

So, here is what i am about to do:-

1. I will wait another period to gather another sum of money and support my financial situation.
2. I made a mistake last time as i didn't attach my credit cards and its statements. ( which of sure decrease my financial situation score )
3. I will write a very detailed and more clear letter, that shows the full process of MPNP and EV.

I hope to convince the visa officer this time with my true intentions for the visit and he found my eligible to get the TRV.

And as Conmar says, " Its done when its done when ......."

Thank you all for support and hope the best for you all..

Regards,
Mostafa

Originally Posted by torotee4
I think you shjould include a special typed and detailed explanation about:
a. this EV, explaining a little bit that it is a first part in applying for MPNP.
b. that you can not stay back in Canada during this visit as it will jeopardize your MPNP application
c. That u have a job and family (even if u don't have a nuclear family yet).

Although they don't ask for this kind of extra information, I have used it before to apply for a study visa to Canada, with a special page explaining why i am pursuing the study and my ties t my home country and how I plan to return back after my study.

This will be in addition to all the previous info u submitted with your application.

All the best.
I did, but i think it wasn't detailed enough.

Originally Posted by fols
Sorry to hear that,Raxor,Please do not rush to reapply,make sure you gather all your documents and add additional info or documents.could you perhaps increase the money in your account?,as they expect to see a significant amount of money remaining in your account after the trip,they wouldnt like you to have little left after the trip,it create an impression that you might not be able to afford the trip.Please,Dont reapply until you are ready,Wish you all the best.

I won't rush it, thanks for advice.
I will increase the amount, and include my CC copies as i forget to include them last time.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ra_XOr;10187882]Dear All,

Thank you for your kind support.

When i did my last post i was REALLY MAD and somehow disappointed.

But i feel shame of that , it won't go with wrong moves and actions.

So, here is what i am about to do:-

1. I will wait another period to gather another sum of money and support my financial situation.
2. I made a mistake last time as i didn't attach my credit cards and its statements. ( which of sure decrease my financial situation score )
3. I will write a very detailed and more clear letter, that shows the full process of MPNP and EV.

I hope to convince the visa officer this time with my true intentions for the visit and he found my eligible to get the TRV.

And as Conmar says, " Its done when its done when ......."

Thank you all for support and hope the best for you all..

Regards,
Mostafa

Hi Mostafa,

I am glad to learn that you are feeling better now. Keep on fighting, it will pay in the end, I am sure..
Keep the faith, I wish you all the best and pray that next time you will be rewarded and get your tvr.:

Markus
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

Good Luck y Darsh ,I'm sure you will do it
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Do you have any idea How is IT Market over there @ Manitoba
Talk to lovely clouds. She got a deep experience with IT.
Also Nordex visited more than 30 companies there in his EV.

Regards,
Mostafa
Old Jul 24th 2012, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum...I have been reading this thread for the past days and I understand that I need to send a letter of intent to visit Manitoba to be invited for exploratory visit before I can apply to MPNP under Strategic Initiative.

Does anyone knows the complete name of the contact person/s that I need to address my letter to? I know it's certain Markus or Sarah (?)...

Appreciate your kind reply
Old Jul 24th 2012, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MBdream
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum...I have been reading this thread for the past days and I understand that I need to send a letter of intent to visit Manitoba to be invited for exploratory visit before I can apply to MPNP under Strategic Initiative.

Does anyone knows the complete name of the contact person/s that I need to address my letter to? I know it's certain Markus or Sarah (?)...

Hi and welcome! You need to direct your request to the general email address given at the website. There are several officers doing interviews and you will learn in time who took on your case if you pass the first screening they do
Old Jul 25th 2012, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hi and welcome! You need to direct your request to the general email address given at the website. There are several officers doing interviews and you will learn in time who took on your case if you pass the first screening they do

Hi manitobain, thank you very much...now it's becoming more clear to me, will do as per your advice
Old Jul 25th 2012, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear members,

I am new here...I just want to ask how long will the Mpnp officer to answer your EV request? I send my letter last week July 19, 2012 and until now they didnt even acknowledge my email.

thank you so much..and God bless you all
Old Jul 26th 2012, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by College2003
Dear members,

I am new here...I just want to ask how long will the Mpnp officer to answer your EV request? I send my letter last week July 19, 2012 and until now they didnt even acknowledge my email.

The timeline is very stretched lately. Normally it took about 3 to 4 days for Ack email, but i think it may takes more than a week in the time being.

In the reply email they will mentioned the waiting period, which will be around 120 days before getting the results. That if your application is complete or not show any refusal statement.

Regards,
Mostafa
Old Jul 26th 2012, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MBdream

Did you visit the following site to know the steps needed ??
You can find the email address in the page.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/

Regards,
Mostafa
Old Jul 26th 2012, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

also make sure, that your email wasn't too big...as it would in that case returned and might end up in your junk email.

Originally Posted by College2003
Dear members,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.