International Experience Canada

Old Feb 11th 2013, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Niamh_M is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Ya see when it says your IEC assessment has been verified, does that mean you got in? I'm still waiting for my "immigration assessment" and "final descision", is that the CIC?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Hi everyone,

I am applying for the Irish IEC visa. I can't find any Irish boards to help me, they have all been inactive for the past 2 years. My IEC assessment has been verified, and I am waiting on my immigration assessment. Is the immigration assessment the CIC? It's just I haven't received a conditional acceptance letter yet to start filling in my CIC application yet. Do the IEC and immigration assess the same part of the application before I receive a conditional acceptance letter?

Thank you,

Niamh
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

TorontoBartender is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes and Yes is the basic answer.

You obviously have to upload the required forms on the mycic website and then it is a waiting game while the immigration part is processed :d
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Cumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Niamh_M
Hi everyone,

I am applying for the Irish IEC visa. I can't find any Irish boards to help me, they have all been inactive for the past 2 years. My IEC assessment has been verified, and I am waiting on my immigration assessment. Is the immigration assessment the CIC? It's just I haven't received a conditional acceptance letter yet to start filling in my CIC application yet. Do the IEC and immigration assess the same part of the application before I receive a conditional acceptance letter?

Thank you,

Niamh
This thread/board is still very active:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056559459
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Niamh_M
Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Niamh

Ignore my post because I only saw your first message. If you haven't received your conditional acceptance letter then you cannot progress to the MyCIC part because this is one of the documents you have to upload. More information will be available on that thread another member just posted the link too.

Good Luck
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Cumbrian7
This thread/board is still very active:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056559459
Thanks so much, you are a legend!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

empirestate is an unknown quantity at this point

Another day, another disappointment....HURRY UP!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

otoro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by empirestate
Another day, another disappointment....HURRY UP!
could someone perhaps call the embassy up...? i would but i'm not in the UK and i can't find a canada number..
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Clare88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by otoro
could someone perhaps call the embassy up...? i would but i'm not in the UK and i can't find a canada number..
I have about 10 times. Every time all they say is that they don't know anything and as soon as they do it'll be posted on the website. Very frustrating cos they must know something. They're so rude and un helpful every time too! No need for it
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

lomsky has a brilliant futurelomsky has a brilliant futurelomsky has a brilliant futurelomsky has a brilliant futurelomsky has a brilliant futurelomsky has a brilliant future

Doubt it'll be today. It's a public holiday over here.

Although not certain it's Ontario as well.

Last edited by lomsky; Feb 11th 2013 at 7:41 pm.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by otoro
I am going to call midweek if it isn't open by then - I still believe it will be the 18th of February for some reason lol!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

otoro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lomsky

no holiday here! we don't even get easter monday?!? blasphemy. i always thought the embassy in the UK would be the ones opening it.

they totally know something!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

empirestate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TorontoBartender
I am going to call midweek if it isn't open by then - I still believe it will be the 18th of February for some reason lol!
I said 18th, I feel it in my waters :-p
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:11 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lomsky

Next monday (18th) is the holiday in Ontario.

I think it's just BC today.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond repute

Given that in past years, before the new online system was introduced, the High Commission in London was responsible for processing both UK and Republic of Ireland applications; and given the fact that the High Commission this year is still responsible for processing the first part of the application phase; and given that the Irish IEC is already open and the places have been dropping at an astounding rate; it seems clear to me that the High Commission in London must be processing the Irish IEC applications at a very quick rate. Therefore, it seems completely natural to me to assume that they are first processing the Irish IEC applications and once they have finished doing this, they will open the UK IEC programme for applications. Given that the Irish IEC quota has now reached 0 I imagine they must be processing the last few Irish IEC applications they have stockpiled and will very soon (probably within 2-3 weeks or earlier) open the UK IEC.
That's just my opinion but I don't think people should panic or complain too much about it, there are Syrian people trying to get into another country because there are tanks and bombs blowing up buildings and killing people around them day and night. They are the ones who are rightfully complaining and stressing over how to get over the border/to their destination!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.