Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old Feb 10th 2013, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Kraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to all
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by salmonfella
i want to the bank and had a list of what exactly they require when yours open it will say what they want. and get the bank to print a receipt with the exact list you give them and make sure they stamp it then its simply scan and load up.. a lot of people are having trouble with internet banking and not supplying information so makes sure its right the first time because some people are now 2 weeks waiting and still not verified as they gave wrong information the first time.
Okay great thanks.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

empirestate is an unknown quantity at this point

Have any of the irish been getting their letters of acceptance already? and done the mycic already and just waiting on the final result?
Old Feb 10th 2013, 6:42 am

salmonfella is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i have
Old Feb 10th 2013, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Wizardoffire is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i have
nice one... thats good going
Old Feb 10th 2013, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

otoro is an unknown quantity at this point

That was a pretty quick turnaround salmonella. Gives us hope.... ONCE IT'S OPEN !!!
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:19 am

yea just took 10 days the iec/cic people are working 7 days a week 12 hours a day for how long i don't no so get your application is as soon as it opens and make no mistakes in the payment as this well set you back days my buddy made a mess of it and he still has not been verified yet
Old Feb 10th 2013, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

yea just took 10 days the iec/cic people are working 7 days a week 12 hours a day for how long i don't no so get your application is as soon as it opens and make no mistakes in the payment as this well set you back days my buddy made a mess of it and he still has not been verified yet
What exactly do they (well for the Irish apps) want to be shown on the receipt?? And can you pay online via credit card or not, I haven't seen a clear answer here on that.. How would you connect your payment (cuz it could've been done by yr parents etc) to your application?
Old Feb 10th 2013, 12:51 pm

i don't no know where the list is of what they require my process is now locked pending my approval of the LOI so i cant get the list. no you cant use credit card or debit card it has to be an electronic money transfer. 2 ways to do this go in to your bank and they will transfer the money from your current account to the iec current account. or you can do it yourself from home if you have internet banking set up. so when you get your receipt make sure you get the bank to stamp it.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

i don't no know where the list is of what they require my process is now locked pending my approval of the LOI so i cant get the list. no you cant use credit card or debit card it has to be an electronic money transfer. 2 ways to do this go in to your bank and they will transfer the money from your current account to the iec current account. or you can do it yourself from home if you have internet banking set up. so when you get your receipt make sure you get the bank to stamp it.
Ah ok so they give you the account number etc. to transfer it to? And you can get someone else to do it for you?
Old Feb 10th 2013, 6:57 pm
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading that if you do an online bank transfer people were putting down a screenshot of their transaction as proof however this was not being accepted by the IEC.

Can anybody confirm this? Sounds like going into the bank is the easiest way.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbrown89
I was reading that if you do an online bank transfer people were putting down a screenshot of their transaction as proof however this was not being accepted by the IEC.

Can anybody confirm this? Sounds like going into the bank is the easiest way.
I think there were a few people who had this problem - because the screenshot of the transaction didn't have all the details that the IEC were asking for (but there were also some people who went into the bank who didn't have all the details on that receipt, so were having a similar problem).
Old Feb 10th 2013, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by otoro
Ah ok so they give you the account number etc. to transfer it to? And you can get someone else to do it for you?
As far as I know, anyone can make the payment (they'll give you the account details that the money needs to be transfered to, but I don't think they care where it comes from) - the important thing is that whoever pays gets a receipt with all the requested details on (otherwise your application will be delayed while they request additional details).
Old Feb 10th 2013, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

poppy88 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i have
any rough idea what the checklist was for the receipt to prove payment, just that i will be in canada now and if going into the bank is easier i cant fly home etc, and if i use my canadian account i could possibly pay international transfer fees
Old Feb 10th 2013, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Alec D is on a distinguished road

I would hope internet banking would be permissible - some of us can't get to a bank within normal working hours! At least not at short notice.

It'd help if we knew what was needed on the receipt so I could confirm with my bank that it'd be shown on an internet banking screen.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

dsmwright is an unknown quantity at this point

So I'm pulling hair out in the UK too, I'm slightly concerned about the work history check of the Kompass application as there are times where I have been unemployed/travelling... Does anyone know if this would be a problem? It didn't seem to affect my ACRO application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.