Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old May 17th 2012, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

iamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really nice
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Hey folks, I received my LOI today. Couldn't be more thrilled. I was seriously worried about a few things in my application, but all seems to be fine which is awesome

My (approx) timeline:

Sent: late march
NOR: 11/04/12
Req Payment: 24/04/12
Paid: 24/04/12
Sent to CIC: 03/05/12
LOI: 18/05/12

So then, who wants to give a WordPress developer a job in Vancouver
Old May 17th 2012, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Loui-d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jennika
So there is round about a month between recieving the NOR and payment? What happens if the quota fills up between that time? I recieved my NOR a few days ago.

Also what exactly constitues a place - is it once the application has been scanned upon reciept? Or when payment is made.. or CIC approval?

Sorry so many questions!
i heard when you get the NOR a place has been reserved for you...
Old May 17th 2012, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Jennika is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, here's hoping... thanks!
Old May 17th 2012, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Coledeschanel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamfriendly
Hey folks, I received my LOI today. Couldn't be more thrilled. I was seriously worried about a few things in my application, but all seems to be fine which is awesome

My (approx) timeline:

Sent: late march
NOR: 11/04/12
Req Payment: 24/04/12
Paid: 24/04/12
Sent to CIC: 03/05/12
LOI: 18/05/12

So then, who wants to give a WordPress developer a job in Vancouver
Congratulations what time did the emial come through?
Old May 17th 2012, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Lilypad1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iBoBBa
Right I'm on this Saturday's from Gatwick to Vancouver, Wooo!.

Just want to ask what else I would need as I no doubt have forgot something, so far I have:

Medical Insurance
LOI PDF Thingy..
Proof of funds
Address where I will be staying

Anything else I will need to satisfy the immigration officer?
Don't you need another police report? I remember reading that somewhere..
Old May 17th 2012, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

iamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really niceiamfriendly is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coledeschanel
Congratulations what time did the emial come through?
At 1 this morning. Was a very pleasant thing to wake up to
Old May 18th 2012, 12:16 am
Just Joined

Nics12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Loui-d
i heard when you get the NOR a place has been reserved for you...
I so hope this is true!
Old May 18th 2012, 1:43 am
Just Joined

kwadz123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me! i sent off my application around the 22nd of march and i'm still yet to hear anything!! i haven't even received my acknowledgement of receipt and i have been checking my emails/junk emails every day! i have emailed numerous times and of course no reply! also i made the mistake of sending the bank draft of $150 with my application can someone please help?? is anyone in the same boat??
Old May 18th 2012, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kwadz123
Hi guys,

Can someone please help me! i sent off my application around the 22nd of march and i'm still yet to hear anything!! i haven't even received my acknowledgement of receipt and i have been checking my emails/junk emails every day! i have emailed numerous times and of course no reply! also i made the mistake of sending the bank draft of $150 with my application can someone please help?? is anyone in the same boat??
Your application will probably have been rejected because it was incorrect and they will send it back to you.
Old May 18th 2012, 1:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Third6
Your application will probably have been rejected because it was incorrect and they will send it back to you.
Even if it has been rejected should I not have heard something from them by now?
Old May 18th 2012, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

I say sit tight and keep waiting as worringly as it is. Looking back at some people on here they were in the same boat as you. you will hear something soon.
Old May 18th 2012, 2:50 am
Just Joined

I say sit tight and keep waiting as worringly as it is. Looking back at some people on here they were in the same boat as you. you will hear something soon.
Thanks! Hope I do I am way too impatient for this ha
Old May 18th 2012, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Thanks! Hope I do I am way too impatient for this ha
haha i understand i dont have patience for these things myself. i sent my app on May 11th and was stressing till i got my NOR which i did get a few days ago (doesnt really help you to know that though does it?) but yea, sit tight!
Old May 18th 2012, 3:01 am
Just Joined

haha i understand i dont have patience for these things myself. i sent my app on May 11th and was stressing till i got my NOR which i did get a few days ago (doesnt really help you to know that though does it?) but yea, sit tight!
ugh lucky you! i definitely think somethings gone wrong but time will tell
Old May 18th 2012, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

So 'effin' excited about catching the plane tomorrow, anyone else going from gatwick?

Not so exciting about the 6 hour train/bus journey from Cannock (westmidlands) though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.