International Experience Canada

Old May 21st 2012, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Stewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Guys,

I filled out my family form at different times than I did the app and dec form and main immigration form. So when ive signed and dated the dates dates on the family form are earlier than the other 2 forms....

Do you think this could be a problem?
Old May 21st 2012, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

BritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meialin
I think you can contact companies and tell them that you are getting a working holiday visa before you set off to see if they can provisionally offer you a job.
Thanks- I guess I will try that!
Old May 21st 2012, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

segaste is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stewart84
Guys,

I filled out my family form at different times than I did the app and dec form and main immigration form. So when ive signed and dated the dates dates on the family form are earlier than the other 2 forms....

Do you think this could be a problem?
I wouldn't have thought so. As long as you've signed everything correctly and in all the right places I'm sure you'll be fine.
Old May 21st 2012, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Stewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers seagaste. I think after getting rejected for the barcodes first time now ive just turned into a paranoid wreck...
Old May 21st 2012, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

roberto_the_besto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stewart84
Cheers seagaste. I think after getting rejected for the barcodes first time now ive just turned into a paranoid wreck...
I am a paranoid wreck. I didn't include the bar codes the first time so that delayed my application by three weeks because I had to re-apply lol.

Good luck
Old May 21st 2012, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Has anybody received their LOI today?
Old May 21st 2012, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

dan09uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by roberto_the_besto
Has anybody received their LOI today?
they normally send them out 1am uk time 8 Canadian time.
Old May 21st 2012, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

I was passed to CIC on May 10th. Hoping for my LOI this week! Been a long long process but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Old May 21st 2012, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Oh really? I had no idea that they came from Canada, I thought that they came from the High Commission of Canada in London.

Thank you for the advice.

Robert
Old May 21st 2012, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

dan09uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by roberto_the_besto
Oh really? I had no idea that they came from Canada, I thought that they came from the High Commission of Canada in London.

Thank you for the advice.

Robert
its a bank holiday here too, might mean no LOI today
Old May 21st 2012, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Coledeschanel is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend received her LOI the other day, but it was blank. Well, they had sent her the template letter by mistake and all of the personal details were missing. Anyone else had this problem?
Old May 21st 2012, 4:58 am
Just Joined

cheeruphoneypie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

If I have any shot at getting my IEC this year, I will be pretty lucky - I only sent my application off on Friday for arrival today. With places updated to 144 on the 17th May, does anyone have any idea what my chances are? I wish I knew at which stage they update the quote - does anyone have an idea?
Old May 21st 2012, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coledeschanel
My friend received her LOI the other day, but it was blank. Well, they had sent her the template letter by mistake and all of the personal details were missing. Anyone else had this problem?
Did she open it on a phone or tablet by any chance? They seem to do that unless you open them up on a proper computer.
Old May 21st 2012, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

segaste is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cheeruphoneypie
Hi guys

If I have any shot at getting my IEC this year, I will be pretty lucky - I only sent my application off on Friday for arrival today. With places updated to 144 on the 17th May, does anyone have any idea what my chances are? I wish I knew at which stage they update the quote - does anyone have an idea?
I'd say you'd be extremely lucky with there being limited places left and probably fewer than it says on their website. No harm in trying though; someone has to get the last visa
Old May 21st 2012, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dan09uk
its a bank holiday here too, might mean no LOI today
Yes it says:
Victoria Day * (Monday preceding May 25)
for federally regulated employees, so I guess that will mean the immigration department. Am I right in thinking that the Queen's Jubilee 2 day bank holiday will not affect the LOI processing times if it comes from Canada?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.