International Experience Canada

Old May 25th 2012, 2:43 am
Just Joined

StephenKearney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by markstimson
Very weird - same thing has happened to me. Payment request received and I used HSBC to send payment immediately. Either someone is scanning the wrong barcode to say they can't reconcile it when they mean to scan 'payment received', or HSBC has screwed up...let's keep each other updated on this one.
Yeah, I think you might be right. Either that or they have scanned them before the payment has had a chance to clear into their account.

I'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed.
Old May 25th 2012, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StephenKearney
Yeah, I think you might be right. Either that or they have scanned them before the payment has had a chance to clear into their account.

I'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed.
Seems so strange that they would send a notice to say they still haven't received payment after less than 24 hrs! Anyone else experienced this from previous applications?
Old May 25th 2012, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

michty6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by age26
Ahhh!

I got an email last night saying that they cannot reconcile my payment and that I need to send them proof of payment!!

Has this happened to anyone else????
I actually got this email before I even made the payment! Like a day after the payment request! So it is probably just a standard email that they are sending out to a bunch of people... Just provide them with all the details they are asking for and I'm sure everything will be fine.
Old May 25th 2012, 3:09 am
Just Joined

morehawes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by michty6
I actually got this email before I even made the payment! Like a day after the payment request! So it is probably just a standard email that they are sending out to a bunch of people... Just provide them with all the details they are asking for and I'm sure everything will be fine.
Agreed - same thing happened to me. Payment request came through yesterday which I paid straight away (HSBC) and emailed the electronic version of the form. Then today (<24hrs after request for payment!) I received an email requesting payment proof. Probably laziness on their part!
Old May 25th 2012, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

Stewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond repute

9 places....

I've got the sinking feeling they are being reduced as peoples payment requests are being issued.

Which doesn't leave me with to much hope given my NOR was only issued on the 15h

*fingers crossed*
Old May 25th 2012, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

thousandtrees is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stewart84
9 places....

I've got the sinking feeling they are being reduced as peoples payment requests are being issued.

Which doesn't leave me with to much hope given my NOR was only issued on the 15h

*fingers crossed*
I guess we will finally know for sure when the counter reaches zero and someone comes on here to say they got a notice saying there were no visas left for this year...
Old May 25th 2012, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Jennika is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah my NOR was the 16th.... I really really hope it's just that more people are sending off applications rather than by payment.

Guess we'll find out soon enough!
Old May 25th 2012, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

Stewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond repute

True. Just so weird their was no definitive answer ever reached on this
Old May 25th 2012, 3:38 am
Just Joined

CM1205 is an unknown quantity at this point

JUST got my payment request!

Done and sent immediately.

Hopefully not too much longer until I get my LOI...
Old May 25th 2012, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Adminphobe is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same 'non' payment email last night. Payment was made immediately and I also bank with HSBC

I rang HSBC and they confirmed payment had been made and nothing had bounced back into my account. Maybe I should have given the payment a few days to clear before sending my PDF form off.

Either way I am going to send the IEC the evidence they requested just to prove that I believed payment was made and I had taken steps to engage with them to prove it. Hopefully that would carry some weight if this really does become an HSBC administrative car crash and the ten day time limit expires theoretically voiding my application.
Old May 25th 2012, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

James_88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jennika
Yeah my NOR was the 16th.... I really really hope it's just that more people are sending off applications rather than by payment.

I know that when they have sent you the NOR that there is a visa reserved for you I think the counter goes down with the ones that they are scanning through to hand out NOR's
Old May 25th 2012, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

michty6 is on a distinguished road

True. Just so weird their was no definitive answer ever reached on this
Originally Posted by Jennika

9 places....

*fingers crossed*
Originally Posted by thousandtrees
I guess we will finally know for sure when the counter reaches zero and someone comes on here to say they got a notice saying there were no visas left for this year...
I am no expert but I would lean towards the fact that if you have a NOR you are good. People have actually reported the number on CIC going up which suggests this (i.e. they handed out an NOR then later the person was illegible so they put his number back onto the quota).

In fact, I believe (based on last year) the situation is even better than this. Last year when they stopped issuing places they made an announcement saying any applications which were postal-stamp dated pre to the announcement date would not be accepted. So you didn't even need an NOR last year, you just had to send off the application and get it post-stamped before they closed off everything
Old May 25th 2012, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

James_88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by michty6
I am no expert but I would lean towards the fact that if you have a NOR you are good. People have actually reported the number on CIC going up which suggests this (i.e. they handed out an NOR then later the person was illegible so they put his number back onto the quota).

In fact, I believe (based on last year) the situation is even better than this. Last year when they stopped issuing places they made an announcement saying any applications which were postal-stamp dated pre to the announcement date would not be accepted. So you didn't even need an NOR last year, you just had to send off the application and get it post-stamped before they closed off everything
I wouldn't of thought they can Jist go handing out NOR to people this year and then when there's none left on the quota then that's it as that's not fair and giving people fault hope :-/
Old May 25th 2012, 4:33 am
Just Joined

KateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really nice

I also had the email asking for payment confirmation to be sent to them, less than 24 hours after I sent it and I bank with natwest so don't worry guys it's nothing that HSBC have done! Here's hoping that the numbers definitely go down as the NOR emails are sent out!!! Good luck everyone x
Old May 25th 2012, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Rossco84 is an unknown quantity at this point

My (approx) timeline:

Sent: Start April
NOR: 25/04/12
Req Payment: 21/05/12
Paid: 21/05/12

I too made payment Via HSBC online 21/05 and received an email last last night for confirmation of payment.

After checking I noticed I had copied and pasted my WTN number missing two digits. This isn't my first error, my IMM1295 never saved correctly when I first filled out my application. From a scanned copy I saved, I completed this again and sent following my payment.

Fingers Crossed things will work out, only have myself to blame ATM!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.