Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

just a quick question, how come i dont see my address on ecas, is it the same with you guys....im using my client id..or maybe if using the file number will let me view my address on ecas?....
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

mine shows my address, but I use the file number

Originally Posted by gleech
just a quick question, how come i dont see my address on ecas, is it the same with you guys....im using my client id..or maybe if using the file number will let me view my address on ecas?....
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

oh i see, probably that's the difference, anyway, I'll check it again once i have my file number....

by the way sioux, how will the dmp send the med result to ottawa, will they be sending it via canada post, or via courier....
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

i got my aor/medical request already....and they did not request any addtional documents..how about you guys, did you received request for any addtional documents.. i already paid my RPRF when i sent my application last april....

but i wonder why still my address did not appear on ecas, i used the file number and still nothing...i'll be moving to another place by july 1st, and i'll be informing buffalo by then, by that time, how will i know if they already update my address....
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:12 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sioux
Boohoo, my doctor still hasn't sent off my medical results. I called today and was told that they finally have all the results ,x-rays etc, everything is OK. So I asked when they will send them off and the response..'Hopefully by wednesday..'. WHY NOT TODAY??????

Gleech.......e-cas said they started processing mine on May21st, and I got my medicals between May 26th and 28th. So based on that, it should be a week after they supposedly started processing, that you receive your medicals. I am guessing that you will have yours by the end of this week
my doctor said 10 working days. so kinda 2 weeks from the date. so i gess this medical is kinda month long thing for me.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:14 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

my address is showing up. Did you get your aor/med req on the address you provided?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:15 pm
hmm the waiting game....

i got my aor/medical request already....and they did not request any addtional documents..how about you guys, did you received request for any addtional documents.. i already paid my RPRF when i sent my application last april....

but i wonder why still my address did not appear on ecas, i used the file number and still nothing...i'll be moving to another place by july 1st, and i'll be informing buffalo by then, by that time, how will i know if they already update my address....
congrats... when is your medical date set?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

yup, i got my medical on my address, but i wonder why my address is not showing up on ecas..I'm a little bit concern because by july 1st, i'll be moving to another place and i'll be sending them a change of address, and the only way i know to find out if they change my address is by ecas only, or is there any other way?....

well, i might do my medical after i move to my new place, and surely there will be a delay in my medical because, my daughter is doing her medical in another country, so i guess, that will delay us a little bit....
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

guys, is there any update in your ecas like transferred to another office?....
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

guys, is there any update in your ecas like transferred to another office?....
surprisingly enough my E-cas status has been updated. It says file transferred to Seattle on June 10th. I also got a letter in the mail saying the same thing.
How long for passport requests? Have you already paid the RPRF? I am just wondering whether I should just send them the fee now, or would they see that as very presumptious of me?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

i have no idea about the PPR....but I sent my RPRF with my application together with the application fee....

I'm moving by next week, and I already emailed buffalo about my new address...i'm anticipating that I will get that same update on me and they will send a letter...I just hope they send the letter to my new address....because right now, ecas still shows the old address....
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:30 am
hmm the waiting game....

hey all...

yeah i also got the mail today regarding file transfer to seattle... i have yet to find if my medical went well... my doctor is a slack.... takes 2 weeks. :curse:

so whats next? police certificate? RPRF? PPR?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:18 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say - had my medical on 24th - what a vile experience that was. !!!
I had one done in the Uk in July last year and it was totally different. He anoyed the hell out of me. I had a small cyst removed from my back when i was one yr old - he has listed this as a "lumpectomy" he hasnt said from where or explained it was a cyst - so i guarantee we will be questioned on that. i was prescribed an inhaler by my GP here 2 weeks ago for allergies, I had one once in the Uk a few years ago when I had a reaction to hay - must be the pollen here etc - he gave me 2 inhalers, a ventolin and an advair which is a long acting 12 hour thing ( i work 12 hour shifts) so the medical guy has listed me as having "severe asthma" I told him I havent had a dignosis of asthma yet and that it was given for allergies ( which is a type of asthma i guess) I used the inhaler for 1 week - he still listed it as "severe asthma" .
Hubby has a currenty mole looking thing removed at MY request from his GP in the UK - it was never suspect, he just kept catching it. The mole thing was never sent for biopsy or anyting ike that coz it wasnt a dodgy looking thing. He has documented the mole in a way that makes it sound suspect so they will also question that too - but i dunno how it will go across as it was never sent away. there were a few other things he did which scared the hell out of me - Ive had 5 or 6 abdominal surgeries for ectopic pregnancy and related issues - i ahve ALOT of scar tissue - he felt my tummy and after alot of humming and arrring told me i need to see my Gp as he isnt sure that its all scar tissue - so he documented this too. he worried me so much i saw one of the Doctors at emergency where i work and she felt my tummy and told me he was talking aload of crap there was nothing but scar tissue.
he was unable to get blood from me - he took it from my UPPER arm in the end and the bruising is horrendous - again the docs at work were disgusted and 2have told me to take pictures of it.

so I guess i have a long and complicated battle ahead to get through the bloody medical now - pain in the butt seeing as i sailed through it last year!!!

sorry just had to moan
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:56 pm
hmm the waiting game....

keep ur finger crossed..... usually its not a big deal but i hope they compare your previous medical with this one.

they ask so many question.....i had to do my medical in one place, then x-ray in another and blood one in another....
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

tanah I think you will be OK. He may have been a bit funny, but the immigration doctor who has to go through it will probably be fine with it all. He just has to dot the 'i's etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.