Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old May 28th 2009, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Originally Posted by Spectrum
GOT THE MEDICAL RQT today... WOOHOOO.....

now i time to make appointment.

congratz spec, im sure sioux also got hers....
Old May 29th 2009, 1:14 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Congratz - hopefully im very close behind you!!! ( depends if they work of your initial date or your resent date )

Sioux??? any news??
Old May 30th 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

sorry for the silence guys, I was away on a short break.
Anyway came home to find a white envelope with our medicals. it was posted on May 22nd.
We have booked our medicals for this coming Tuesday..yippee!!
Who's next..Tanah??
Old May 30th 2009, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sioux
sorry for the silence guys, I was away on a short break.
Anyway came home to find a white envelope with our medicals. it was posted on May 22nd.
We have booked our medicals for this coming Tuesday..yippee!!
Who's next..Tanah??
congratz sioux, you are right, Tanah is next then the last one is me....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:13 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

congrats sioux....

Tanah and Gleech is next wooohooo....

I have to see my personal doctor today regarding blood pressure and medical on Saturday (shortage of employee so no time for medical until weekend)
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Tanah you sent yours 10 days after me, so I predict that by the 10th of June you will have yours!
I checked my status on e-CAS and it says that my application was started on the 21st of May, the envelope I got is stamped 22 May. Are they really processing them that fast. My check was cashed 2/3 weeks after they got my application. So it basically sat on someones desk for 6 weeks or so..
hope to hear good news for you guys soon.
Spectrum, too bad you have to wait, we could have got ours done last saturday, but the receptionist for that particular doctor didnt sound nice, so we went elsewhere.
I will let you guys know how our medicals go tomorrow. they are costing us an arm and a leg.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 10:52 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

managed to get into ecas at last, says processing started on 2nd of June - so hoping to hear any day now
Old Jun 10th 2009, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

any news for anybody?
our doctor is so slow in sending off our results, he still has the paperwork. hopefully by the end of this week he will have sent everything off.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

mine is still not in the e-cas....
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:12 am
is Happy

Originally Posted by gleech
mine is still not in the e-cas....
wooooot got my medical requests today - yayyyyyyyyy Sioux you were right - 1 day before the 10th .

Gleech hang in there mine only went on the system on the 2nd June.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tanah
wooooot got my medical requests today - yayyyyyyyyy Sioux you were right - 1 day before the 10th .

Gleech hang in there mine only went on the system on the 2nd June.
that's great news Tanah! so happy for you.
gleech, any day now. The day it goes on e-cas, your medical request arrives a day two later..e-cas is usually updated late
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

good news..
I wrote to buffalo because after my medical, the nurse gave me a copy of one of the forms they used and she hinted that I have to send it to buffalo, but she wasn't sure. So I wrote to buffalo to ask if they wanted this copy. the response; 'in order to expediate your application process, your file has been sent to seattle, please contact them for the status of your application'
it's getting close now...
Old Jun 12th 2009, 11:21 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, hope you hear soon
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

finally, my application showed up today on ecas....hopefully, in the coming days, my aor/medical will arrive....they started processing my application on June 9, 2009....
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Boohoo, my doctor still hasn't sent off my medical results. I called today and was told that they finally have all the results ,x-rays etc, everything is OK. So I asked when they will send them off and the response..'Hopefully by wednesday..'. WHY NOT TODAY??????

Gleech.......e-cas said they started processing mine on May21st, and I got my medicals between May 26th and 28th. So based on that, it should be a week after they supposedly started processing, that you receive your medicals. I am guessing that you will have yours by the end of this week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.