Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old May 11th 2009, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Originally Posted by Tanah
Just wondering if any of you guys have heard anything yet?? any of you got med requests? ( those whos apps went in March / April) I havent heard a thing but am worried as there was an article in our local newspaper about post box thefts in the area

same here, none so far..how i wish those med request come in this month....
Old May 12th 2009, 2:09 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gleech
same here, none so far..how i wish those med request come in this month....
I'll try and keep the thread active in hope that as people hear things we can keep up to date. We did this on the TWP thread and it was such a great help and fun too
Old May 12th 2009, 2:11 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
I received medical request first on April 23rd but with huge mistakes on them, returned for correction to Buffalo, received on May 8, and today I did my medicals in Atlanta GA. My wife and children will do probably in next 2 weeks from abroad (Nepal).
congratulations!! Good luck with those and thanks for posting - the rest of us are not far behind - Sioux your next in line i think!!
Old May 18th 2009, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tanah
congratulations!! Good luck with those and thanks for posting - the rest of us are not far behind - Sioux your next in line i think!!
boohoo, still haven't heard anything
keeping my that it will happen soon. I am thinking of asking the bank for a copy of my bank draft as apparently I can get my B number off the back of the draft.
Old May 19th 2009, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

brace yourself sioux, you might get your aor/medical anytime soon....i saw in trackitt that they started sending aor/medical for march applicant....
Old May 19th 2009, 3:37 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

me and gleech has almost same re-sent date
Old May 20th 2009, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Spectrum
me and gleech has almost same re-sent date
hmm spectrum let me know if you hear anything....still nothing for me. I have decided that it will come when it comes. Concentraing on other things- it's hard though to check the mail and not hold your breath.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

sioux and spectrum....is there any news from you two....

have you tried using the ecas using your client id in your work permit....

mine is still not in the system, but you two probably are there already....
Old May 26th 2009, 3:24 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

hey nothing new here.. I check my mail box everyday for those Brown Envolope but nothing yet.
I think Work Permit Client ID and e-case for Immigration is different what i assume.

Well i will keep everyone posted. No worries.

Cheers.
Old May 26th 2009, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

martin250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, if you go to http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers you can see all of the people who have submitted applications and have signed up to the trackitt site. You can filter the results by visa office etc. It will give you a good idea of how long requests are currently taking. Hope this helps.
Old May 26th 2009, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

spec,

you can use your client id in your work permit, its also the same, guys from trackitt used their client id in their work permit to see if their PR application is already in the system....
Old May 27th 2009, 3:44 pm
hmm the waiting game....

thanks Gleech. It was very helpful information. It says it started my application processing on may 18th.

so now i am wondering more things.

"sioux" did you check yours online?
Old May 27th 2009, 11:12 pm
is Happy

Originally Posted by Spectrum
thanks Gleech. It was very helpful information. It says it started my application processing on may 18th.

so now i am wondering more things.

"sioux" did you check yours online?
How can you check online???

They got mine on 19th March and cashed the draft on 2nd April - not heard anything yet
Old May 28th 2009, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

right on spec, your AOR/MEd must be in the mail already....same goes with soiux....

Tanah,

check your work permit papers, you have a Client ID in there..use that one to check the status of your PR app in ECAS....
Old May 28th 2009, 3:21 pm
hmm the waiting game....

GOT THE MEDICAL RQT today... WOOHOOO.....

now i time to make appointment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.