Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Wow! that's excellent I am so happy for you. It's over at last!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get my passport back soon. they said it would be back in 15 days and it's been 10 days since i sent it off. I will check my mailbox in about an hour.

Last edited by sioux; Oct 30th 2009 at 5:49 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:09 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sioux
Wow! that's excellent I am so happy for you. It's over at last!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get my passport back soon. they said it would be back in 15 days and it's been 10 days since i sent it off. I will check my mailbox in about an hour.
thanks alot sioux. The long wait is over hehe

I have a question regarding sending my passport. Do i have to include a pre-paid return FedEx envolope ? i am bit confused about that part.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

yes you do need to include a pre-paid fedex envelope. i think you need to have an account with fedex to do this
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:07 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

well i dont have any account with fedex but i wonder if any pre-paid will work. Any more ideas????
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

i put in an envelope with my credit card details on it- prepaid, but then after I sent it, I read the letter carefully and it seems they dont like it. I think you can open an account with fedex if you go to their offices.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:53 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

great news! I landed today! woop woop
drove over to Bellingham for a couple of hours, came back and it was such experience. the officer even gave us Canadian flags. We imported a car from the USA, and it was such a simple process.
Thanks to everyone on this thread who kept me going. Wish all who are still waiting, the best of luck
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:52 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Hey Canadian

many many congtrats... it was a long journey hehe .... so whats the plan now hehe

i just sent my passport today...did they sent your passport by fedex?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

congratulations sioux....
Old Nov 4th 2009, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

thanks guys!
Spectrum, they sent my passport back by FEDEX . You should have yours back in the next few days.
thanks Gleech. How are you coming along with the application process?

Last edited by sioux; Nov 4th 2009 at 12:51 am.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

no update on my ecas yet, but i emailed new york office last week, and surprisingly they replied, they said that they already have my medical and my file is ready for final review, so hopefully i'll get my ppr soon....
Old Nov 18th 2009, 4:32 pm
hmm the waiting game....

fianlly got my shinny visa. Going to US border this weekend.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 5:32 pm

Congratulations, enjoy the weekend
I emailed Buffalo as I had my meds in August and a friend who did hers 4 weeks later has been told her file has been transferred to Seattle and I heard nothing. They said 'nothing was outstanding on my part at this time and thanks for my patience' so where I am I don't know. still waiting................
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

how did the landing go spectrum?
any news gleech and terese677?

Last edited by sioux; Nov 22nd 2009 at 6:00 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by sioux
how did the landing go spectrum?
any news gleech and terese677?
thanks for asking
no news yet, it's been a while since our meds now ( and we are fit and healthy so there shouldn't be a problemhopefully)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.