Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

still nothing on me....
Old Sep 4th 2009, 4:02 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

nothing here. I have sent my Fee to seattle and police report will mailed to seattle directly.

So now all i am waiting for is Passport request and as of september 15th i am on Implied status on my work permit.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

My e-Cas has been updated and it says, "Medical results have been received." Does that mean my family and I pass the medicals?
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:47 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

Hi want 2 move.

I am not exactly sure.... My eCas shows no updates after file transfer, how ever they request for police certificate and RPRF.

Anyone else any updates? tomorrow is friday... good news happens on every friday.

Last edited by Spectrum; Sep 10th 2009 at 7:22 pm. Reason: my bad. today is thursday
Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks. Today is Thursday (at least where I live and in Canada as well). May be it is Friday in the UK. Good luck to you with your PPR and hope it comes soon.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:32 pm
hmm the waiting game....

ahem ahem... any news anyone?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Spectrum
ahem ahem... any news anyone?
haha it has been quiet here hasn't it.
I have only today got my police clearance from the UK, so this week I should get the RPR fee and send it all off.
I am now in the 'it will happen when it happens' mode
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 3:30 pm
hmm the waiting game....

last week i got a mail from Police department that my certificate was sent to seattle. RPR was paid last month and wasnt cashed ....

i am losing it aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:41 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had my medical everything sent, still waiting ......................
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:58 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Applied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Those of you who have done your medicals and sent the results, does your e-CAS say, "Medical results received"? How long did it take that to show up?

My medical results were reached to Ottawa on July 23, but my e-CAS does not say anything about the medicals.
Hi - all mine ever says is 'In Process' and when I click on it it just says that they started with my case on 24th July.....

I've had medicals etc and it has never changed!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Applied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Originally Posted by Biiba
Hi - all mine ever says is 'In Process' and when I click on it it just says that they started with my case on 24th July.....

I've had medicals etc and it has never changed!!!!
Mine now shows as "medicals results have been received". It started showing that on Sept 7, but still no PPR.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:11 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Applied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Mine now shows as "medicals results have been received". It started showing that on Sept 7, but still no PPR.
ooh that's better than mine
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:52 pm
hmm the waiting game....

my medical was done in june and still no update on my file.
Its more then 90 days now and requested for a file update by fax but no reply.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

no progress on my part either. I sent the RPR fee and police checks last week so I am not expecting anything for a while..it will be this month.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!
Old Oct 12th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sioux
no progress on my part either. I sent the RPR fee and police checks last week so I am not expecting anything for a while..it will be this month.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Enjoy the Turkey, I guess that is what they eat in Canadian Thanksgiving.

No eCAS change. There is no mail today as it is holiday in the US too (Columbus Day). I never thought the NY office would make me wait this long when the mail I received from Buffalo said that they have transferred my file to expedite my case. What a joke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.