Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

nothing new to me sioux....
Old Aug 15th 2009, 3:21 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sioux
no news on my end- only more confusion..in response to my e-mail regarding my new passport details (I accidently wrote to buffalo instead of seattle), buffalo wrote back saying your file was transferred to michigan?? so I wrote to seattle asking them to confirm that they do or do not have my file- response....what is your date of birth...I wrote back with my date of birth...now NOTHING?!
going to renew my work permit next week at peace arch
sioux. As fas as i know. Canada has no consulate in Michigan. It must be an error.

Sometimes i feel like this Immigration is like rogers wireless.. They never answer anything correct. waited for my iphone for a month
Old Aug 15th 2009, 3:22 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sioux
what about you spectrum..and gleech? any news?
No news. My mails usually comes to my office and i joke around with my boss if he is hiding my envelope but other then that nothing here
Old Aug 15th 2009, 3:24 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Originally Posted by ushiwakamaru
I live and work in Vancouver, BC. My employer/sponsor is a large publicly traded corporation. I have been living in Vancouver for 5 years now so I sent my application from here, just like many of you on this board. That's why I agree with whoever said that maybe the channel through which each application is processed depends on who picks up which application. I didn't realize things could be so...random.
could be. Usually they transfer the file to regional consulate to process the application further because they have so many applicants in buffalo.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

guys...I am sending good karma, keeping my and am praying to God that this week will be a good week for us!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 4:53 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Ok Guys Good news.

I got a kinda brownish envelope just now and it's asking for two things.

1) RPFR Fee.
2) Police Certificate (only one country)

So police certificate will take a week or so i think. I will Fedex it and tell my friend to look after it. I cannot get this ceritifcate without oifficial request from Canadian Consulate. So this thing will delay my application.

Thats all from here.... I guess next one will be passport request.

Good luck everyone.

Sioux, i think you are next, check you mail
Old Aug 17th 2009, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

wow! congratulations! that's really good news. I am hopeful again! I hope to hear something soon!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

ushiwakamaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats spectrum. Out of curiosity: how much did they ask for the RPRF? The letter I'd received back in Feb said $490 CAD or $415 USD. A lot has happened in the Forex market since then so I'm wondering if they changed the requested fee amount.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 1:57 pm
hmm the waiting game....

i got the same Paper as you did ushiwakamaru.

I will pay the fee in canadian Dollars.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

wooop wooop!
an almost PPR!
Got a letter asking for a whole bunch of things
police checks- for countrys that our PNP advisor said I would not need to get
husbands military birth certifiate
and RPRF.
THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR PASSPORTS! should I be a bit cheeky and send them anyway?
Old Aug 24th 2009, 3:53 pm
hmm the waiting game....

hey congrats sioux
i knew it ... we are around on same schedule hehe

Sending passport... hmmm well i am not sending until they offically request for it.

all the best.. i need to submit for my police application and sent the fee now
Old Aug 27th 2009, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Applied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Those of you who have done your medicals and sent the results, does your e-CAS say, "Medical results received"? How long did it take that to show up?

My medical results were reached to Ottawa on July 23, but my e-CAS does not say anything about the medicals.

Last edited by Want2Move; Aug 27th 2009 at 5:50 pm. Reason: 'how long' part added
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

ushiwakamaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Those of you who have done your medicals and sent the results, does your e-CAS say, "Medical results received"? How long did it take that to show up?

My medical results were reached to Ottawa on July 23, but my e-CAS does not say anything about the medicals.
I wouldn't rely on eCas for up-to-date information. They received my med results in late January and never updated my eCas status. For some people eCas is up to date, for most, it is not. They should really work on consistency with their systems. Good luck.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ushiwakamaru
I wouldn't rely on eCas for up-to-date information. They received my med results in late January and never updated my eCas status. For some people eCas is up to date, for most, it is not. They should really work on consistency with their systems. Good luck.
Thanks. What is going on with your case? You should have got your PR visa by now then?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

any news from anybody? Gleech? Spectrum? anybody? I am still waiting for my police clearances from the UK. I hope by the end of september to have everything ready to send off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.