Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:10 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future
Default Re: Apllied to buffalo via PNP: how long to wait to medicals?

Originally Posted by sioux
no progress on my part either. I sent the RPR fee and police checks last week so I am not expecting anything for a while..it will be this month.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!
my bank is weird. 2 weeks ago RPR wasnt cash but last weeke they said it was cashed. ......

me still confused about how long will take for them to send a PPR
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:11 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Enjoy the Turkey, I guess that is what they eat in Canadian Thanksgiving.

No eCAS change. There is no mail today as it is holiday in the US too (Columbus Day). I never thought the NY office would make me wait this long when the mail I received from Buffalo said that they have transferred my file to expedite my case. What a joke.
i sent a fax and email but no reply.... this really &*^%^&&* me off big time
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

WOOP! WOOP!
GOT PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY!!
So excited! I just need to send a letter confirming employment with my passports. I have until June 2010 to land!!
Spectrum, you are next if you haven't heard anything yet.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

WOOP! WOOP!
So excited! I just need to send a letter confirming employment with my passports. I have until June 2010 to land!!
Congratulations! That's wonderful. Did they send the PPR through E-mail or in the mail?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Congratulations! That's wonderful. Did they send the PPR through E-mail or in the mail?
thanks!
they sent it via the mail. Got the letter today, dated October 15th
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:05 pm
hmm the waiting game....

WOOP! WOOP!
congrats sioux... i will keep my finger crossed. send ur Passport asap
since i live in interior BC.... it might take few extra days for the mail to arrive

Last edited by Spectrum; Oct 19th 2009 at 9:10 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

congratz sioux....

i wonder, did your ecas changed to another status....

Last edited by gleech; Oct 20th 2009 at 12:30 am.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

I also received my passport request today. The letter was dated Oct 15 and was mailed Oct 16. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read my messages and replied to them.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

I also received my passport request today. The letter was dated Oct 15 and was mailed Oct 16. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read my messages and replied to them.
wow, congrats to you....your file was transferred to NY too, just like mine, mine was transferred July 21st, so I'm hoping I'll get my PPR this week or next....
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gleech
congratz sioux....

i wonder, did your ecas changed to another status....
Hie Gleech
my e-cas status still says 'in process- file transferred to seattle June 10th'
I guess e-cas is not something to go by
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:08 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations both, that's fantastic
I had my medicals in August and on ecas it still says 'in progress' will it update to show transfer of file, and would that normally show by now? seems nothing is moving
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

congrats Want to move it's over at last! have two drinks on me

Therese, my e-cas status was updated soon after my medicals. But like I said before, e-cas is not something to go by.
Good luck to everyone still waiting, it will happen soon.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:21 pm
hmm the waiting game....

today i got mine....

Haha took extra week and half but i got it. Need to confirm them with my employment letter.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

spectrum and gleech and other still waiting for their PPR, nay news?
keeping my for you, sending good kharma
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:25 pm
hmm the waiting game....

i just got mine few mins ago. our post is only a minute apart haha

BTW did you get your passport?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.