The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
*********** UPDATE*******************

Fab news Dave n Ailsa! I'm going to join you with the good news, we got our med requests too!!!!!!!!! 9 months after sending our application in! What a fab early Christmas present. I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night! I think they are definitely trying to clear the backlog before Jan!!!

fantastic news...all systems go Jayne xx
Old Dec 18th 2012, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Great news everybody......sorry havent been on for a while..the best of luck with the next step
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:34 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
You know what they say... no buses for hours then 3 come along at once...

We got home from our trip to activate our TWP's and there on the door step was a brown envelope with our Med requests!!

Woohoo!! It is dated the 12th of the 12th so just 1 day after our app went in process, which was the day after I emailed a copy of my TWP and job offer to CIC.
I love the speed at which all this is now going for you!
Old Dec 19th 2012, 10:00 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
You know what they say... no buses for hours then 3 come along at once...

We got home from our trip to activate our TWP's and there on the door step was a brown envelope with our Med requests!!

Woohoo!! It is dated the 12th of the 12th so just 1 day after our app went in process, which was the day after I emailed a copy of my TWP and job offer to CIC.
Brilliant news for Christmas.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Medicals all done now, a lot less invasive a medical than we were expecting, hopefully no problems found but I guess we need to wait and see.

Going to be early Jan now before we can sort out a bankers draft for the prf payment, how annoying that they don't take credit cards! I doubt they'd do much with it over the next couple of weeks anyway so all good.

We are still grinning from ear to ear.

Now just hoping that someone wants to buy our house!!
Old Dec 20th 2012, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Ailsa! Hopefully ours will go smoothly too. Which bank are you with? I ordered my draft over the phone on Tues and got it yesterday by special delivery so sent it to the LVO yesterday too. It was all surprisingly easy.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Hi Jane, Its not so much the bank as the making sure we have the funds that is the issue!! Its a lot to fork out this side of Xmas!
Good luck for your medicals, ours were pretty straight forward to be honest, I expected a lot more in the way of detailed questions and testing/prodding around! Really it was no bother though, nothing worth getting stressed about.
Ails
Old Dec 20th 2012, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha of course! Its all been so expensive and I'm sure it will only get worse!! So many things to pay for all at once. We shouldn't really complain though as we've been waiting for it for so long!
Old Dec 29th 2012, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

AlJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone any experience of how long it takes from passport requests to visas? CIC London received our passport copies 6 weeks ago but we haven't received visas yet. Thought they would have arrived by now.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 5:22 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by AlJay
Anyone any experience of how long it takes from passport requests to visas? CIC London received our passport copies 6 weeks ago but we haven't received visas yet. Thought they would have arrived by now.
1. They should have, but, it is quite possible that London has run out of quota for 2012, so they want to ensure that you don't use your COPR prior to 2013.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

AlJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. They should have, but, it is quite possible that London has run out of quota for 2012, so they want to ensure that you don't use your COPR prior to 2013.
Thanks for that. Checked through the passport request instructions again and it said that if you haven't received COPR after six weeks of sending passport copies to them that it is OK to contact them to check. So have sent an email to them this mornnig and, fingers crossed, will get an update soon as seven weeks this week since we sent passport copies back (sent them by courier too, so know they were received).
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Happy New Year to all! i think this is gonna be a great year for all off us!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Just checked ecas today and it now says meds received.... ooooooh!!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Happy new year to you too! Wow! That's fantastic, can't believe it was so quick. We only had ours done the weekend before Xmas so I doubt they've even been sent to the Lvo yet. I'm going to call the med centre tomorrow to find out. It sounds like you could have pr very soon!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

One Way Flights booked... We are flying out on the 7th of March... Am so excited now that am possibly going to throw up....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.