The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Dec 15th 2012, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

I'm scared to go to sleep tonight, in case I wake up tomorrow to discover it was all a dream
Old Dec 16th 2012, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

AlJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
You know what they say... no buses for hours then 3 come along at once...

We got home from our trip to activate our TWP's and there on the door step was a brown envelope with our Med requests!!

Woohoo!! It is dated the 12th of the 12th so just 1 day after our app went in process, which was the day after I emailed a copy of my TWP and job offer to CIC.
What a great Christmas present for you guys. So pleased for you. You are on the home staright.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

*********** UPDATE*******************

Fab news Dave n Ailsa! I'm going to join you with the good news, we got our med requests too!!!!!!!!! 9 months after sending our application in! What a fab early Christmas present. I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night! I think they are definitely trying to clear the backlog before Jan!!!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Woohoo!! nice one Jane!! Great news! and indeed a Fabby early christmas present!! I was so happy when we got ours that I lost it and cried like a baby... Pathetic eh!!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
*********** UPDATE*******************

Fab news Dave n Ailsa! I'm going to join you with the good news, we got our med requests too!!!!!!!!! 9 months after sending our application in! What a fab early Christmas present. I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night! I think they are definitely trying to clear the backlog before Jan!!!
Fantastic!!

So is that everyone sorted on this thread, or do we all need to send good vibes to someone?
Old Dec 17th 2012, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

RbjdtbBurwash is an unknown quantity at this point

Our status was updated to "Medical Results Received" last Monday so would really love to get the Passport Requests before Christmas so we can relax at last and dare to plan for 2013!

Great to see that there's so much movement on here for everyone at last!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I reckon there is a good chance you will get PPR in the next week! I have a feeling there are definitely trying to clear all the apps in process in preparation for the influx in Jan!

Ailsa - no, not at all! I jumped around like a loon and then started shaking with shock! My daughter (5) then asked if we would be going tomorrow!!!!

Meds all booked for 29th Dec!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Wow, I reckon there is a good chance you will get PPR in the next week! I have a feeling there are definitely trying to clear all the apps in process in preparation for the influx in Jan!

Ailsa - no, not at all! I jumped around like a loon and then started shaking with shock! My daughter (5) then asked if we would be going tomorrow!!!!

Meds all booked for 29th Dec!!!!
I reckon you may be right about them clearing things, there's been so much sudden movement lately.

Hope your meds go well. We were really well looked after at the Bridge Clinic in maidenhead for ours.

Absolutely everything crossed!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks RbjdtbBurwash - we're booked in at the Spires Hospital in Brentwood. They've only recently started doing Canadian visa medicals (as previously only did Oz ones) so hopefully they'll be ok!!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh goodness! Many congratulations Dave and Ailsa and Jane! :cheer:

We've accepted an offer on our house and are looking to fly early-March (all going well with house sale).

OB :star:
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi OB, Hope the sale process goes smoothly! I'm dreading that part of it all!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

PortchesterRoyal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Congratulations everybody who have recd medical requests and on their next stage of the rollercoaster journey to Canada
Just a question to ask, in relation to medical requests, are they sent by post or email?
Thanks John
Old Dec 17th 2012, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PortchesterRoyal
Hi,
Congratulations everybody who have recd medical requests and on their next stage of the rollercoaster journey to Canada
Just a question to ask, in relation to medical requests, are they sent by post or email?
Thanks John
Hi John, ours came in the post. Little brown envelope with white address label.

Came the week after ours went "in process" hope they come soon for you
Old Dec 17th 2012, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

PortchesterRoyal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RbjdtbBurwash
Hi John, ours came in the post. Little brown envelope with white address label.

Came the week after ours went "in process" hope they come soon for you
Thanks very much for that, I will look out for the little brown envelope!
John
Old Dec 17th 2012, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

woooohooo Brilliant news Ailsa and dave and Jane
Good luck with your medicals and keep us updated

Great news RbjdtbBurwash and I really hope you get Passport requests off santa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.