The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

PPR!!!!!!!

I am in such shock!!! After just having a good ol' moan to Dave on FB too!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:35 pm
PR living in Vancouver

jobop will become famous soon enoughjobop will become famous soon enough

YAY - its such a good feeling, good luck with your adventure Jane Barlow
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jobob, I'm shaking, it's not sunk it yet. The good thing is that PPR came as a direct result of my email to CIC, rather than to my husband's email address that they usually use!!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

WOOOHOOO!!! Congratulations Jane happy dancing time!!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you!!!! Still can't believe it!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

RbjdtbBurwash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
PPR!!!!!!!

Great news Jane PHEW!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

RbjdtbBurwash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Re: DOG!

We took the dog to the vet, got the rabies jab, and the vet just ticked all the boxes to say his boosters were up to date. Then they stamped everything with their official stamp.

AFTER customs, we just walked over to the "Oversized baggage" area and collected our dog. No vet check, no customs check, and the airport staff were confused when I even mention that stuff. And there was nothing to stop Joe Stranger from picking up our priceless animal and taking him home.

On a plus side; didn't have to pay the $30 plus tax import fee for dogs, lol.
Don't you just love it when that happens? Lol!
Old Mar 16th 2013, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

PPR!!!!!!!

hooray...omg thats fab news x
Old Mar 16th 2013, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks angelic!!! Put house on market yesterday and got 4viewings today and a couple more over next few days so hopefully things will start moving. Off to London on thurs to drop off passport copies
Old Mar 16th 2013, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Thanks angelic!!! Put house on market yesterday and got 4viewings today and a couple more over next few days so hopefully things will start moving. Off to London on thurs to drop off passport copies
That's really great news Jane!! We got PPR yesterday. I wish we could join you in the passport queue on thurs but we live too far away so we'll have to rely on Royal Mail. I know how relieved and ecstatic you must be feeling. When are you looking at moving?
Old Mar 16th 2013, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congrats to you too, Thursday must have been a productive day for them! Ah that's a shame, but hopefully Royal Mail will be almost as quick. We can only go once house sells. What about you?
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Our ecas has updated today to now say "decision made" eeek!! I'm assuming in reality this is just ecas catching up with the email we got 3 weeks ago! lol.. but maybe that means they processed our passport info today and COPR is on the way... Hey a girl can dream!!

We also went to the Canadian driving test center today and got our driving licences swapped over to Ontario licences. A quick and painless process (all be it $75 each lighter), they take your UK licence (both bits) away and give you a temporary Ontario one. The real one should be posted out in 4 to 6 weeks.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yay!! Congratulations! Although I always thought that was what ECAS said before PPR... Having said that, my ECAS still just says Meds Received. We're hoping to drop off passport copies in London this Thurs if my husband can get a day off work!!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

jumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond reputejumomo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Just thought I would add our PPR received by email on Monday 19th, to boost morale of those still waiting.
Things seemed to suddenly happen quite quickly over the last couple of months with all requests via email from a Program Assistant. We also just received all our original documents sent with app today !
We were starting to think we should just get on with other life plans this last 6 - 12 months, so hope our news helps
Old Mar 21st 2013, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

AlJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jumomo
Hi all,

Just thought I would add our PPR received by email on Monday 19th, to boost morale of those still waiting.
Things seemed to suddenly happen quite quickly over the last couple of months with all requests via email from a Program Assistant. We also just received all our original documents sent with app today !
We were starting to think we should just get on with other life plans this last 6 - 12 months, so hope our news helps
We felt the same at one stage - wondering if we should look at other options. But we are so glad we held on as last week we finally landed in Vancouver as permanent residents. It is a very tough process but well worth sticking with. As soon as we landed we realised every challenge of the process was worth it to be here now and starting to live our dream.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.