Wikiposts

The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Jul 28th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Mr and Mrs B. will become famous soon enoughMr and Mrs B. will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

I am *so* happy for everyone who is hearing positive news!!

Fab for you all! Some of the turnarounds are amazing!
Old Jul 29th 2012, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

We were asked for the same forms...i think it is possibly pretty standard..be careful and dont just photocopy old form as some questions have changed....congratulations and best of luck with rest of process..

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
whoop de whoop whoop whoop....my med request has arrived

however im a little confused, not hard i know...but because im doing this on my own ive no one else to ask......theyve asked for new forms for application for perm residence, new schedule a background and additional family info form....why is this??

this question has probably been asked lots of times before but im so giddy at the mo ill probably fail the med on grounds of insanity and chronic asthma

any advice ?
Old Jul 29th 2012, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks angelic applicant - I will do, it's nice to hear it from others who understand the situation - I am just a bit paranoid that if we don't get my FBI record check back in time, they will close our case.

I am struggling to find a contact email for them - is it [email protected] and we put our file number in it or should I use the webform on the website?

Thanks!
Old Jul 30th 2012, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Thanks angelic applicant - I will do, it's nice to hear it from others who understand the situation - I am just a bit paranoid that if we don't get my FBI record check back in time, they will close our case.

I am struggling to find a contact email for them - is it [email protected] and we put our file number in it or should I use the webform on the website?

Thanks!
id try both, web form and the address it cant harm anyone im sure...but will definitely aid your peace of mind.

I'm sure if anyone understood this process they probably wouldnt start it ever...and not being able to speak to anyone on the end of the phone is a nightmare. im adamant its all part of the process....like an aptitude test...haha to see who breaks and when.
Old Jul 30th 2012, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
We were asked for the same forms...i think it is possibly pretty standard..be careful and dont just photocopy old form as some questions have changed....congratulations and best of luck with rest of process..

thanks Anne. ive just been going through the forms...arrrgh i wouldn't mind if anything had changed and the last lot of forms they received were in Feb this year...oh well my medical is booked....ive sent off for my police check....watch his space
Old Jul 30th 2012, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Our forms were only sent in March too and we have to provide new updated info. I seem to remember the police check only took a couple of weeks too. My FBI form should arrive in the US today and have been told my French police check is being sent to me so

I think you're right about it being a test! It's an emotional rollercoaster!

Good luck with your meds!
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi again guys,

Well I took all your advice and contacted the CHC, by webform and through the email address I had and they have just got back to me saying they have noted we "require additional time to comply with our request". Result! And to top it all, I got my French police certificate through yesterday - in less than a week - unbelievable by their usual standards. Just waiting for the FBI now....

How are the medicals going?
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

No update from us.

No change on the online check, no meds requests
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

(((hugs))) I hope you hear v v soon.

Our medicals are being done on Monday. We each appear to have 30 min slots?
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

To Dave n Ailsa,

I would only imagine that no news is good news really if you take our case and we are a little behind you. HOpefully your meds will follow very soon
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Hi again guys,

Well I took all your advice and contacted the CHC, by webform and through the email address I had and they have just got back to me saying they have noted we "require additional time to comply with our request". Result! And to top it all, I got my French police certificate through yesterday - in less than a week - unbelievable by their usual standards. Just waiting for the FBI now....

How are the medicals going?
FAB news
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

To Dave n Ailsa,

I would only imagine that no news is good news really if you take our case and we are a little behind you. HOpefully your meds will follow very soon
Yup Dave n Alisa keep those chins up......theres no way we're leaving you behind
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
(((hugs))) I hope you hear v v soon.

Our medicals are being done on Monday. We each appear to have 30 min slots?
yes mines on Monday too. when i phoned up to book it i mentioned something about it being half a day of a job, the receptionist sounded confused and said nope....not usually more then an hour!!......here's hoping
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:33 am
Just Joined

deekwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dave Ailsa
Got our passport request 31st aug 2012 .Our meds were done 31st may.
We really cannot beleive it ,booked last flights out of glasgow to vancouver end of october.After 2 years we are nearly there.
Hoping to live and work on van island.
Hope this timelines give you an idea when you will get yours.
Cheers
Derek Fiona Callum
Nairn
Scotland
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:34 am
Just Joined

deekwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

I meant 31st july
sorry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.