Wikiposts

The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Sep 7th 2012, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

WINE TIMMMMME ladies

Friday is back to being friday for me...
Tuesdays and ECAS updates can bog off well for a day or four anyway...
:amen :
Old Sep 8th 2012, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Ok.....draft returned yesterday and correct one couriered today.....so wait for ppr is on.... am hoping that the fact we have heard nothing about medicals that everything is ok.....
Old Sep 8th 2012, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Ok.....draft returned yesterday and correct one couriered today.....so wait for ppr is on.... am hoping that the fact we have heard nothing about medicals that everything is ok.....
aww no news is good news
Old Sep 8th 2012, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
aww no news is good news
LOL, for us, No news, is just No News!

Applied on November 25th and ecas just says "we received your app on 25th Nov". 9 months of nothingness.

Feels crap just sitting here, waiting for our application to work it's way to the top of the pile, and that horrible feeling that other apps are just getting piled on top of it.

It's funny thinking back when we first applied, with that optimism that we might be there for our next Christmas, and now the reality that we might not even be there for another two Christmasses, if ever.

A single day has not passed that I have not wished I was in Canada. I suppose at lease we know it's not just a fad, just an un-healthy obsession. I reckon heroin would be easier to deal with.

I suppose it's part of the process, to ensure you are making the right decision. If it was all done and dusted in 6 months, there would be an awfull lot of life mistakes made by half-hearted immigrants.

But it's good to see other folks apps are moving along. A little jealousy is inevitable, but at least it show there IS light at the end of the tunnel
Old Sep 9th 2012, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Dave, we all know how you feel and it's awful it being totally out of your own control. Is it worth contacting the CHC or is that strictly against the rules unless you have a case specific question?? I don't know but you have nothing to lose...???
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope everyone hears good news soon.

Having had the medical results received update on ecas on Friday I was very surprised to get passport requests this morning - course DH left for 2 weeks overseas yesterday!

It would imply that the meds received message means all is good!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

No way! Congrats Trinny, that's fab news! The rest of us of course are all a teensy bit jealous
Old Sep 10th 2012, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Great news Trinny.... Great news
Old Sep 10th 2012, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
No way! Congrats Trinny, that's fab news! The rest of us of course are all a teensy bit jealous
Thanks Jane and Annie

It has all been pretty quick, I think the job DH is going into has had a bit to do with that, but he's actually doing his formal interviews today so until we know they went ok it could still all go pear shaped, definitely not counting any chickens yet.

Will keep my fingers crossed for all of you.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trinny
I hope everyone hears good news soon.

Having had the medical results received update on ecas on Friday I was very surprised to get passport requests this morning - course DH left for 2 weeks overseas yesterday!

It would imply that the meds received message means all is good!
Brilliant news Trinny congrats
Old Sep 10th 2012, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

I have just checked our status and is has been updated with:

medical results have been received!!!

I wonder if this mean they are just letting us know they have received them or they have looked at the results and all is ok??
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Well if Trinny's is anything to go by, you should be getting passport requests very soon....
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cde219
I have just checked our status and is has been updated with:

medical results have been received!!!

I wonder if this mean they are just letting us know they have received them or they have looked at the results and all is ok??
Sounds hopeful!

Are you FSW1 or 2? - not sure how much difference it makes but it may be that potential employers waiting pushes things a bit faster.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Well if Trinny's is anything to go by, you should be getting passport requests very soon....
We hope so Jane
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by trinny
Sounds hopeful!

Are you FSW1 or 2? - not sure how much difference it makes but it may be that potential employers waiting pushes things a bit faster.
we scared to get too excited in case they have just looked at it and noted it on our application and then we receive bad news or they want extra med tests!

But we follow you trinny and get our passport request soon and we are FSW1

Good luck everyone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.