Wikiposts

The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Originally Posted by trinny
Fantastic news Martian75!

I see you are in Arnprior - would you know how long it takes to get to Kanata from there? We are trying to decide where to aim for but don't want to have DH traveling for hours each day to get to work.
Thanks Trinny, I see you got yours yesterday too! Its a great feeling isn't it! I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Kanata is about 20-25 minutes away and its all highway.....really easy to get to from Arnprior. We go to Kanata alot.

Keep in touch and if settle anywhere near Arnprior, let me know!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martian75
Thanks Trinny, I see you got yours yesterday too! Its a great feeling isn't it! I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Kanata is about 20-25 minutes away and its all highway.....really easy to get to from Arnprior. We go to Kanata alot.

Keep in touch and if settle anywhere near Arnprior, let me know!
Yes, absolutely fantastic!

Will do - and thanks, that's really good news, google had it at over 40 minutes which I thought was a bit long.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Dave you hear something soon. It must be very demoralising to read of others speedy progress. It WILL be your and Ailsa's turn soon (((hugs))).

Great news trinny!

cde19, I bet yours will be here soon too!

CHC confirmed they received the draft Hurray! Of course i'd already applied for a new one but luckily i was able to cancel it in time

The DMP called to say the sealed envelope contained a request for my DD to see a Paediatric Neurologist. The clearly labelled 'Discharge' report from the Paediatric Consultant isn't enough

I know it'll be fine and as the DMP thought it'll just be a formality but still i'm such a worrywort...

OB
Hope so Ontario

yeah I can imagine it been a worry and I really hope you get all the info you need ASAP!
Good luck and keep us updated
Old Sep 11th 2012, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Martian75
Well we received our passport requests yesterday, very excited! A bit more paperwork, some more photos and copies of our passports! The only worry is that my husbands passport is nearly full up! We haven't wanted to get a new one as its linked to the TWP..... so we will send the copies and hope for the best.....I don't know this process is awful on the nerves!

Hope everyone else hears some more news soon
Brilliant news Martian Congrats
Old Sep 12th 2012, 1:24 am
Just Joined

deekwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
Sent my application last Sept as an Industrial Electrician.
We got our visas today almost a year exactly.It was my 2nd application
as I did not supply enough info the 1st time.Going to live in Nanaimo BC
flying out with the dog Dec 13th.
Cheers all this forum has kept us sane.
Derek Fiona and Callum and poppy (dog)
Nairn
Scotland
Old Sep 12th 2012, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news deekwalker. We are the same NOC as you - when did you get med requests and how long after did you get passport requests?

Thanks
Jane
Old Sep 12th 2012, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by deekwalker
HI
Sent my application last Sept as an Industrial Electrician.
We got our visas today almost a year exactly.It was my 2nd application
as I did not supply enough info the 1st time.Going to live in Nanaimo BC
flying out with the dog Dec 13th.
Cheers all this forum has kept us sane.
Derek Fiona and Callum and poppy (dog)
Nairn
Scotland
Congrats Deekwalker

good luck for the future
Old Sep 12th 2012, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Congrats, and good luck Deekwalker.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:50 am
Just Joined

deekwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Jane
Med request 15th May -Meds done 31st may
Passport request July 25th-Visas sent Sept7th
All the best
Derek
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Derek - good luck and all the best for your new life in Canada!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Fab news for everyone who can finally make those plans to move.
i got an email on Monday to say the London office cant receive direct payment from applicants inside the UK. so they are reimbursing my account and i have to re send the rprf by draft. my bloody bank!!!! i told them this when i went in and they said they couldn't do a draft...it cost me £25 quid for that direct payment...arrrrgh more delay. fortunately i phoned head office and they have sent me the draft special delivery so ive managed to post it out today.
not too much of a delay i need to start making plans
Old Sep 13th 2012, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
Fab news for everyone who can finally make those plans to move.
i got an email on Monday to say the London office cant receive direct payment from applicants inside the UK. so they are reimbursing my account and i have to re send the rprf by draft. my bloody bank!!!! i told them this when i went in and they said they couldn't do a draft...it cost me £25 quid for that direct payment...arrrrgh more delay. fortunately i phoned head office and they have sent me the draft special delivery so ive managed to post it out today.
not too much of a delay i need to start making plans
oh what a carry on for you angelic

Hope you get it all sorted soon
Old Sep 13th 2012, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Well the postman brought us some awesome news today our passport requests!!!!

I was expecting an email so when I saw the brown envelope with the immigration canada sticker I thought oh no more further medical info is wanted and before I opened it I was feeling to see if I could feel another envelope inside it haha I didn't dare open it!

Anyways I opened it and its our passport requests

It hasn't sunken it yet we all on a high plus we just moved into the parents house as our house is going up for rent and we have some 1 coming to look at it tomoz so they want to rent it!

Good luck all and I hope you all hear something soon
Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Fantastic news! Congrats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.