The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Aug 6th 2012, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
yes mines on Monday too. when i phoned up to book it i mentioned something about it being half a day of a job, the receptionist sounded confused and said nope....not usually more then an hour!!......here's hoping

well i had my medical today....apart from being extremely late due to forgotten sat nav and traffic it was brilliant.
the staff were really helpful and allowed me to continue with it despite being 40 minutes late. X-ray, bloods and medical all done on the same site. and in all took about 1 hr 15 mins
doctor advised me that unless the bloods came back with any concerns i had the all clear.... so fingers crossed and onto the next stage asap

I'd heard so many horror stories about the meds but fortunately all ok.

oh and they took place at Bridgewater hospital manchester
Old Aug 6th 2012, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i had my medical today....apart from being extremely late due to forgotten sat nav and traffic it was brilliant.
the staff were really helpful and allowed me to continue with it despite being 40 minutes late. X-ray, bloods and medical all done on the same site. and in all took about 1 hr 15 mins
doctor advised me that unless the bloods came back with any concerns i had the all clear.... so fingers crossed and onto the next stage asap

oh nice 1 really pleased everything went good for yous and fingers crossed you move to the next step soon
if we get our medicals through I hope ours is as smooth
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

So what happens next?

Do they send stuff to CIC, or do they send it to you, along with the blood results?
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
So what happens next?

Do they send stuff to CIC, or do they send it to you, along with the blood results?
i think they do both. the doc reckoned a week to 10 day turnaround on the blood results. im still waiting for my police check which takes around 10 days too.
and then i can send the updated forms they asked for, proof of payment of fees and then its back to waiting again i suppose
Old Aug 7th 2012, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, sounds quite easy and stress free (apart from getting lost!) The wait goes on!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 6:22 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

i think they do both. the doc reckoned a week to 10 day turnaround on the blood results. im still waiting for my police check which takes around 10 days too.
and then i can send the updated forms they asked for, proof of payment of fees and then its back to waiting again i suppose
1. The DMPs don't send the results to you, they only send the results to the Regional Immigration Medical Centre. CIC retrieves the coded results electronically by CHC/CIC
Old Aug 7th 2012, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. The DMPs don't send the results to you, they only send the results to the Regional Immigration Medical Centre. CIC retrieves the coded results electronically by CHC/CIC
oh right thanks for that, i wasnt 100% sure. just a case of waiting for police check now then and arranging payment so i can respond to the visa office....then back to the waiting game
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

They are here our Medical Requests!!!!

On my letter it states they need additional documents which are:

New application for permanent residence IMM008 form for principal applicant

New Schedule A background/Declaration for yourself and anyone else over 18

New additional family form IMM5406 for yourself and anyone over 18

Medical Examination

Right of permanent fee

has anyone else had to send the additional forms above?
not the meds and fee as I know everyone needs to send them lol

I have copies of the above forms somewhere could I just photocopy them does anyone know?

Also on the form it says see enclosed instructions for medical however there was nothing enclosed just our medical form with photo on for each of us! does anyone know where I can find this info I need for our medicals please?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by cde219; Aug 8th 2012 at 11:14 am. Reason: missed info out
Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cde219

Medical Examination

Right of permanent fee

I have copies of the above forms somewhere could I just photocopy them does anyone know?

Also on the form it says see enclosed instructions for medical however there was nothing enclosed just our medical form with photo on for each of us! does anyone know where I can find this info I need for our medicals please?

Thanks in advance
helloooooo
congrats....sounds the same as mine i printed off new forms rather then photocopy the old, and the info for med requests is on the london visa website (or which ever visa office is dealing with your application)....the address is on the list of requirements with tick boxes on it. the website allows you to choose a medical centre and gives you the contact details then you ring them directly.
good luck

Last edited by angelic applicant; Aug 8th 2012 at 11:30 am. Reason: missed info
Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

I have been asked to send updated forms too, even though we haven't got the med requests yet. You definitely need to print new forms as some of them have changed slightly (look at the footer in bottom left hand corner which has the date on it). Also you will need to update all your addresses to the present time I would imagine.

JB
Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cde219

Medical Examination

Right of permanent fee

Thanks in advance
Fantastic news!
Old Aug 8th 2012, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Angelic, jane and Dave n Ailsa

Thanks very much and thanks for the info we shall get the new forms printed off tonight and get on the phone to the DR at newcastle for an appointment!

My wife is concerned they will want an up to date smear test result off her and she had 1 booked in for Tuesday as she due 1 but we have no idea how long it takes to get the results and if this will hold us up waiting for results?

Also the stress is starting to kick in even more now as I do worry about my eye!
I have mentioned it before on another post as I had a accident last year which resulted in me having a plastic lense transplant!
I don't have any probs with it apart from I use eye drops a lot as it gets dry and sore but I do have a blind spot
I worry if I need to do a close up eye test I will struggle slightly but an eye test from a distance I will be fine and I will tell the DR it doesn't cause me any problems and any ways he will see straight away if he looks in my eye that I have a plastic lense but I am praying it won't cause any problems with our emigration

Good luck all and hope your medicals are on their way
Old Aug 8th 2012, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope you don't mind me asking but does it stipulate how old the smear test should be? I had one last Oct I think, but obviously we only get one on the NHS every 3 years I think - do they need it to be more recent? I am trying to preempt any more delays so have asked my doctors surgery for a copy of my last test results but wonder if they accept it if it is 9 months old or so?
Thanks (such a lovely subject to talk about - sorry!!!)
Old Aug 8th 2012, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

I didn't have to get a smear test for my medical...
Old Aug 8th 2012, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read from various members' posts about medicals, it seems like it is all very subjective and down to the doctor carrying it out in terms of what they actually assess you for? Do you have to take some kind of form with you??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.