Wikiposts

The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Aug 24th 2012, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Great news on the meds being posted cde!!
Old Aug 24th 2012, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
Really happy for all you guys that are getting movement on your applications. We still have nothing since PER in Feb.. Hopefully they pick up the next big batch and start processing soon and it includes ours!

Did everyone get a status change on ecas a few weeks before med requests came in?
surely cant be long now for you
Old Aug 28th 2012, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

is it sad that Tuesdays are the new Friday for me????.....i get excited because something may have changed on my update.....

anyone else swapped their fridays for Tuesdays?????
Old Aug 28th 2012, 2:06 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
is it sad that Tuesdays are the new Friday for me????.....i get excited because something may have changed on my update.....

anyone else swapped their fridays for Tuesdays?????
Every day is a Tuesday for me, lol, I check daily.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Every day is a Tuesday for me, lol, I check daily.
lol I used too but I was driving myself mad so I registered on that thingy where I get an email if my status is updated on my application!
But now I check and recheck my emails all day everyday so I am no better off!! haha

just a little update from me today!

I called the bank today and they told me that our bankers draft has been cashed
mind they told me it was cashed last Friday and our medicals wont of landed at London till Saturday and if they not open on a Saturday then it will be today they received them so I know they ain't cashed it because our medicals are fine as they didn't know on friday did they lol
but they are fine and we hear soon!
I was reading on another post that if the DMP cant make the decision due to a medical condition then it goes to the medical panel in London for them to decide so that could delay us a little as they might want to investigate my eye a little further even though the DMP enclosed my discharge letter from the Hospital or maybes something will show on our xrays but am praying our medicals are all fine though!
Old Aug 28th 2012, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cde219
lol I used too but I was driving myself mad so I registered on that thingy where I get an email if my status is updated on my application!
But now I check and recheck my emails all day everyday so I am no better off!! haha

just a little update from me today!

I called the bank today and they told me that our bankers draft has been cashed
mind they told me it was cashed last Friday and our medicals wont of landed at London till Saturday and if they not open on a Saturday then it will be today they received them so I know they ain't cashed it because our medicals are fine as they didn't know on friday did they lol
but they are fine and we hear soon!
I was reading on another post that if the DMP cant make the decision due to a medical condition then it goes to the medical panel in London for them to decide so that could delay us a little as they might want to investigate my eye a little further even though the DMP enclosed my discharge letter from the Hospital or maybes something will show on our xrays but am praying our medicals are all fine though!
the doc i saw in manchester said hed contact me within the week if there were any issues with the medical and i havent heard anything....

hahaha im glad other people understand my friends and family would think im mental if i said that out loud (well more mental then usual)
they keep asking me hows it going like i learn something new every day hahaha ...they make me worse without realising!!!
your update sounds promising
Old Aug 28th 2012, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
the doc i saw in manchester said hed contact me within the week if there were any issues with the medical and i havent heard anything....

hahaha im glad other people understand my friends and family would think im mental if i said that out loud (well more mental then usual)
they keep asking me hows it going like i learn something new every day hahaha ...they make me worse without realising!!!
your update sounds promising
oh for your medicals angelic!

I know people ask me every day and you like no still nothing and thinking bloody hell you asked me yesterday and the day before! I think sometimes its just a conversation maker and then when we got our medicals I was wanting to tell everyone! I was hoping someone would ask me how we were getting along with it all just so I could tell them haha
Old Aug 28th 2012, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha you are all so right! To be honest we must all be a little bit mental to be going through this in the first place, it's so stressful! Well I sent all our updated forms, photos and FBI and French police forms back to the CHC today so now we wait for meds too....
Old Aug 28th 2012, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Ha ha you are all so right! To be honest we must all be a little bit mental to be going through this in the first place, it's so stressful! Well I sent all our updated forms, photos and FBI and French police forms back to the CHC today so now we wait for meds too....
I hope you get your medicals soon Jane
Old Aug 30th 2012, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to the new med. requests

Those who had medicals carried out in early august - have you heard anything back from CHC?

No news is good news!

OB
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our medicals mid July and haven't heard a thing yet. I was told by someone in the know that there is a backlog on loading medical info to the system so hopefully it's that causing the delay - if I don't have an ulcer at the end of this it will be a miracle!
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

(((hugs))) I know what you mean

It's all so stressful.

We're trying to sell the house at the moment (just in case!) to rent until hopefully we get the nod It's been on the market for 3.5 weeks but already i'm worrying it's goingto take ages to sell.

It will be worth it. It WILL be worth all the stress, cost, time etc...

OB
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it sells and at just the right time! Fortunately for us we don't have that worry, think I would be a complete nervous wreck if we did.

Maybe we should start a BE virtual yoga session - must be better for me than booze for stress relief?!?

Trinny
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Good idea!

I noticed a few new white hairs yesterday This process is def. not for the faint-hearted.

I forget what it's like to not be busy/stressed all the time

OB
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

AlJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Had our medicals done on Tuesday. Sent back all the updated forms they requested and the PR fee. So back to the waiting game for us now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.