The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Jul 25th 2012, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Absolutley delighted for you Ontario Bound...the best of luck with the next part
Old Jul 25th 2012, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Dave, nor can we! Our house is going on the market this week too. God help us!

Thanks, annie_ireland

It's not sinking in. I feel in a daze. Fingers crossed for straight-forward medicals
Old Jul 26th 2012, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Shaun_and_Em and Ontario Bound

Keep us updated with medicals etc and everything goes nice and smoothly for you's!

I was just thinking how quiet this thread had gone but now things are moving again so lets hope we all start getting requests for medicals etc soon
Old Jul 26th 2012, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, I hope you hear v v soon too
Old Jul 26th 2012, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Thanks Dave, nor can we! Our house is going on the market this week too. God help us!

Thanks, annie_ireland

It's not sinking in. I feel in a daze. Fingers crossed for straight-forward medicals

im sure everything will be fine, and im certain the house sale will keep you out of bother till you go, amazing news youre right this group has gone quiet lets hope it gets really noisy very soon for every one x
Old Jul 27th 2012, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

whoop de whoop whoop whoop....my med request has arrived

however im a little confused, not hard i know...but because im doing this on my own ive no one else to ask......theyve asked for new forms for application for perm residence, new schedule a background and additional family info form....why is this??

this question has probably been asked lots of times before but im so giddy at the mo ill probably fail the med on grounds of insanity and chronic asthma

any advice ?
Old Jul 27th 2012, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Whoop whoop!

Congratulations!

OB
Old Jul 27th 2012, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angelic applicant

however im a little confused, not hard i know...but because im doing this on my own ive no one else to ask......theyve asked for new forms for application for perm residence, new schedule a background and additional family info form....why is this??

this question has probably been asked lots of times before but im so giddy at the mo ill probably fail the med on grounds of insanity and chronic asthma

any advice ?
Congrats!, really pleased for you

Can't speculate with the other stuff, sorry.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Congrats!, really pleased for you

Can't speculate with the other stuff, sorry.
aww thanks
I'm thinking they just want any updated information although my application was eventually sent on the new generic forms... as it is there are no changes so no big deal i suppose just wondered if anyone else had had the same request.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Whoop Whoop!!! Congrats Angelic!!!

No idea why they want new forms - maybe just to check you haven't picked up another half or produced some kids in the last few months that you now want to bring with you!!

Good luck with the medical!!
Old Jul 28th 2012, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angelic applicant

any advice ?
Congrats on your med requests. We were also asked for updated forms, I can only assume it is because the main form IMM8000 has changed and now includes bar codes. The other forms I would assume is for updated info, some of our family had moved since we filled in the original forms.

Congrats to everyone who has moved onto the meds stage, we could all be having a pr party soon
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Congrats Shaun and Em, so happy for you, and the others.

We have our own update too, we have been asked for new forms too but also I need to provide them with French police certificates and an FBI criminal record check as I lived in the US and France over 10 years ago. The problem we now have is that getting the FBI check takes around 6 weeks and we only have 60 days to get this all back the the CHC... you do the maths..... To say I'm worried is an understatement. They have said in the letter that if they don't hear from us within in 60 days the application will no longer be considered. I think our best plan of action is to email them to say that we have requested them and they may not arrive in time but we hope that the fact that we have made contact with them is ok - what do you think?

I am very down about all this - was franticallly running around London yesterday trying to get fingerprints done to send to the FBI and then by the time I got home it was too late to Fedex it to the US so it will have to go on Monday. Another week lost by the time it gets there. The form is a nightmare as I'm not a US citizen too so I just hope I've filled it in ok. The French certificate should apparently only take a couple of weeks....

My husband is trying to be positive by saying at least they're actually doing something with it and it's not just sitting on a desk..... Did anyone else get asked for more photos? We need to send another 2 for everyone??

Sorry for waffling on, I'm so down as I feel the whole application could be jeopardised due to not receiving the stuff back from the FBI in time and there's nothing more I can do about it.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Hi Jane,
Surely if you email them that is them "hearing from you"? Just need to keep in touch so they keep your file open, should be ok
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ailsa,that's what I'm hoping. We can't do anymore. As my husband just said, I suppose it's a blessing tht they asked for it now and not before PER or we would have missed out altogether as the cap was reached about a day after we got PER.... I'm trying to be positive! At least we have a case number, barcode etc. Last time we returned it after a form was missing it was processed pretty much the day after the received it again so you never know, it may speed things up!
Old Jul 28th 2012, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Hi guys,

Congrats Shaun and Em, so happy for you, and the others.

We have our own update too, we have been asked for new forms too but also I need to provide them with French police certificates and an FBI criminal record check as I lived in the US and France over 10 years ago. The problem we now have is that getting the FBI check takes around 6 weeks and we only have 60 days to get this all back the the CHC... you do the maths..... To say I'm worried is an understatement. They have said in the letter that if they don't hear from us within in 60 days the application will no longer be considered. I think our best plan of action is to email them to say that we have requested them and they may not arrive in time but we hope that the fact that we have made contact with them is ok - what do you think?

I am very down about all this - was franticallly running around London yesterday trying to get fingerprints done to send to the FBI and then by the time I got home it was too late to Fedex it to the US so it will have to go on Monday. Another week lost by the time it gets there. The form is a nightmare as I'm not a US citizen too so I just hope I've filled it in ok. The French certificate should apparently only take a couple of weeks....

My husband is trying to be positive by saying at least they're actually doing something with it and it's not just sitting on a desk..... Did anyone else get asked for more photos? We need to send another 2 for everyone??

Sorry for waffling on, I'm so down as I feel the whole application could be jeopardised due to not receiving the stuff back from the FBI in time and there's nothing more I can do about it.
right...chin up...monday send an email stating you have recieved their letter but will now have to wait specific timescales to get the required paperwork in...ask them to email you to verify they have recieved your email in addition to any advice they can give you aout returning the paperwork .....voila
im sure this will be acceptable and meets their requirements of hearing from you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.