Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who else is waiting to sell there house....

who else is waiting to sell there house....

Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:03 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

Originally Posted by sheli0508
what time is your viewing?
2 o'clock tomorrow
Loads of rooms to clean though.......6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 flights of stairs, 2 landings, hall, kitchen, living room, dining room, and each room has TOYS!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:05 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
This Beth's new shaggy rug....

baby oil optional....
OH NO!!!!!!! I hate men with hairy chests....eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
2 o'clock tomorrow
Loads of rooms to clean though.......6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 flights of stairs, 2 landings, hall, kitchen, living room, dining room, and each room has TOYS!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Fill the car with toys and park it out of sight... with 3 children I have had to do it on a number of occasions.... I've even hidden the washing/ironing in the car before now!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:09 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Fill the car with toys and park it out of sight... with 3 children I have had to do it on a number of occasions.... I've even hidden the washing/ironing in the car before now!!!
Got a 7 seater car......and tomorrow it will be full when hubby goes to work....hee hee
Ironing, washing, toys, coats......anything that needs to be out of sight!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Got a 7 seater car......and tomorrow it will be full when hubby goes to work....hee hee
Ironing, washing, toys, coats......anything that needs to be out of sight!!!!
Beth x x
LOL, I lay the coats on the beds and then put the quilts over the top.... Mad eh???
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:43 pm
Make it happen!!!!

LOL, I lay the coats on the beds and then put the quilts over the top.... Mad eh???
Nah......too lumpy....LOL
I hide toys in my tv unit as the doors close
Put stuff in the dishwasher.......and even the fridge
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:55 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Nah......too lumpy....LOL
I hide toys in my tv unit as the doors close
Put stuff in the dishwasher.......and even the fridge
Beth x x
I'd love to see someone come in and open those doors and dissapear under the pile of falling toys!!! lol
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:58 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by welshviking
I'd love to see someone come in and open those doors and dissapear under the pile of falling toys!!! lol
PMSL.......I wouldn't be able to help but laugh
Serves them right if it happens......shouldn't be looking in my tv unit or my fridge!!!!
Bet they'd be more embarressed than me!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

We usually look to have very high pillows as I hide things under ours
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

We were dreading the house selling, espeicialy since we would really struggle to pay for everything if we didnt have the cash from the house by the time we moved, and waiting for the house to sell over here was a none starter as i have a job to start on a fixed day. So we contacted people who are have local houses rented out in the area and asked if they would be interested in buying ours. Well that was two weeks ago and it looks like we will complete by the end of the month.
It has meant discounting it by £10k, (from 125 to 115), but at the same time there are no agents fees or HIPS to do. The other plus is that we will be his tennants till the move to Oz in May, so we have the equity to be booking flights and things without having to worry about where to live and he is buying a lot of our furnishings.
Might be an option for some of you guys.
Another option for those who are desperate are these companies who offer to buy your house. We looked at them and we would have taken a much bigger financial hit, but if needs must.
Good look to everyone
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:57 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

This Beth's new shaggy rug....

baby oil optional....
ewwwwww
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:35 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Well last nights viewing was very positive, but unless they make an offer today, we have to have another open day this Sunday, I'm away and the estate agent is, so Kristian will have to do it alone. But on the other hand it puts pressure on the ones from last week who were just hanging back waiting for the bidding. Like I said it's totally different over here

anyway here it is come in and have a nosey

http://www.finn.no/finn/viewimage?fi...svl=Hovedbilde

You'd buy it wouldn't you??
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Well last nights viewing was very positive, but unless they make an offer today, we have to have another open day this Sunday, I'm away and the estate agent is, so Kristian will have to do it alone. But on the other hand it puts pressure on the ones from last week who were just hanging back waiting for the bidding. Like I said it's totally different over here

you have a beautiful home
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

You have a really beautiful home - I'd buy it.....well if I could get someone to buy mine.....
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi all,
Sadly you can add us to your list of frustrated house sellers:curse:. Dropped ours a further 20k this week.That's 35k in total. It really sucks in Lincolnshire. Houses take for ever to sell here. Wish I'd stayed in Derbyshire now. Both our houses sold within a week. Sorry to moan but we are really feb up with it all. Still waiting for our Visa (August applicant). Tick tock tick tock.

Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.