Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who else is waiting to sell there house....

who else is waiting to sell there house....

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default who else is waiting to sell there house....

As title guys and girls i am fed up now as we all have our visas and are looking forward to our new lifes in eaton yet we just need to sell our house and yet we are haveing no lick

what makes this worse though is i got made redundant 4 weeks ago and was hopeing house would sell quickly...

that way a nice fresh start and bit of rest before we set off lol!!

anyway who else is in a similar situation....
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:33 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:
Almost a year on the market and £40k off the original asking price
Beth x x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

i am getting worried after 2 months and knocking 10k off mine!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

We have had our house up for sale since last July :curse:
Husband at home with new estate agent at the minute getting pics taken, so hoping things will pick up

Gill
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Yep you can me to the list. Although we haven't got our visa yet our house has been up for a year now. We have had a few sale agreed's that fell through and have had to drop the price by a good bit. The property market in Ireland isnt going to well and at this stage I starting to panic
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

You can add me to the list too!!!!!
Been on the market since Nov 07, just signed up with a new EA today, but have to give 14days notice to the other one
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:11 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly a year on,numerous false dawns,we're still on the market
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

As bad as this sounds it makes me feel better that there is not just me wating to sell and vice versa i suppose, its so annoying when you drive past houses that say sold!!

and by the same company who are supposed to be selling your house lol

its just a waiting game and by the looks of it i aint alone
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gerry
As bad as this sounds it makes me feel better that there is not just me wating to sell and vice versa i suppose, its so annoying when you drive past houses that say sold!!

and by the same company who are supposed to be selling your house lol

its just a waiting game and by the looks of it i aint alone
Yep you can us onto the list, only been on the market since January but have just knocked £15,000 off price as very little intrest. We fly to Oz on 15th April.

Cheryl
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

i have had 6 viewings in 2 months

do you not worry the more you knock off the less you will have for oz though??
with the sale of our house we will have around £50k to bring with us hopeing that we dont knock anymore off asking price
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:30 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gerry
i have had 6 viewings in 2 months

do you not worry the more you knock off the less you will have for oz though??
with the sale of our house we will have around £50k to bring with us hopeing that we dont knock anymore off asking price
Had 1 viewing in 11 months
Slashed the price to basically cover what we owe on the mortgage......may have about £5k left over
The way we look at it is we can't go to Oz if we haven't sold the house.
Beth x x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

good point beth.

the houseing market i think has slowed right down, btw i feel a bit guilty now moaning about my house sorry if i come across bad in anyway i just thought it was me who was doing bad i hope you have better luck with the house now....

and yeah your right i suppose if the house doesnt sell you cant go i am in same boat we have no money except what is in the house
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Trainman is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

Add me to the list put house up for sale last July ,that was before getting Visa ,got Visa November and went to Oz to validate the visa ,now back in UK trying to sell house .We have reduced the price by £30,000::. Have had some viewers , but most of them came for a nose around.Does anybody out there want a 4/5 bedroom bungalow with 1/2 acre for £320,000 ???? still we keep hoping ,and as the dollar to £ rate is no so good at the moment ,we are not reducing any more ,best of luck to all Trainman
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

dave wood will become famous soon enough

weve had 2 viewings since aug 07.one nice couple offered 1/2 price after we had stayed in all morning and tidied everything away:curse: we have just changed agents and reduced £20 000 but thats as low as we're prepared to go.We are booked to go in june and will be going anyway whether sold or not.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

its horrible isnt it why cant we just sell our houses and be done with merry olde england!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.