Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who else is waiting to sell there house....

who else is waiting to sell there house....

Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

Originally Posted by gerry
As title guys and girls i am fed up now as we all have our visas and are looking forward to our new lifes in eaton yet we just need to sell our house and yet we are haveing no lick

what makes this worse though is i got made redundant 4 weeks ago and was hopeing house would sell quickly...

that way a nice fresh start and bit of rest before we set off lol!!

anyway who else is in a similar situation....

US - we are 8 weeks on the market, 1 viewing and £25,000 under starting price already. Jason flies out alone on the 3rd April, I stay and sell, if in 6 months we haven't sold he comes home - end of dream !!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi everyone

its great itsnt it, NOT!!!:curse:
we havent had a sniff for 2 weeks
easter is around the corner, isnt that supposed to be a good time to sell?
I hope so as we have booked the flights for 3 june.
lets keep all our fingers and toes crossed, we all sell in time.
bec
Our EA and another one we enquired with (thinking about changing) both said that during the year they see a hike in sales twice, the first increase is from mid March to mid April (over Easter) and also September / October. Fingers crossed for mid March to mid April.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

i hope that plan works for ya then.....
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gerry
i hope that plan works for ya then.....
So do we, at least we have given it a go, not ideal him going alone, but we have no choice
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

on market since end of aug 07/ beginning sept 07

changed ea as useless

dropped price

no interest other than tosser investor who made offer, dropped offer, made offer, dropped offer, mad another offer... wont sell to him after the crap he has pulled..

Over it .... and living here in WA, just stuck as far as buying housing goes... in rental... loving the lifestyle.. Non je na regrette rein.... or whatever that french bird sang...

Luckily don't HAVE to go back ... can sustain mortgage from here.... might even rent out til market picks up in the uk... or we get a reasonable offer...

spring is sprung in the uk and house buyers will start to emerge from their winter hibernation.. at least we hope they will....
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eddie007
on market since end of aug 07/ beginning sept 07

changed ea as useless

dropped price

no interest other than tosser investor who made offer, dropped offer, made offer, dropped offer, mad another offer... wont sell to him after the crap he has pulled..

Over it .... and living here in WA, just stuck as far as buying housing goes... in rental... loving the lifestyle.. Non je na regrette rein.... or whatever that french bird sang...

Luckily don't HAVE to go back ... can sustain mortgage from here.... might even rent out til market picks up in the uk... or we get a reasonable offer...

spring is sprung in the uk and house buyers will start to emerge from their winter hibernation.. at least we hope they will....
Glad its worked out for you and you are loving Oz.

We are all living in hope that the buyers will emerge and soon
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

cue attenburough type commentary...

The british house buyer, following their enforced hibernation begins to emerge from a deep winter sleep... the first signs of spring bringing house buyers frolicking into the market once again...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Please add us to the list too....

House has been on the market on/off since April 07... buyer last year at 275k couldn't sell theirs.... dropped to just under 250k, buyer again this year who has admited that their house didn't sell when it was on the market previously so we are def in for the long haul. we did have a cheeky offer for 220k which we declined but it now looks favourable.... we need the money - we aren't sat on a fortune... going to validate in April just have to see how we go on from there.....

Shelley - aka desperado of leeds
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eddie007
cue attenburough type commentary...

The british house buyer, following their enforced hibernation begins to emerge from a deep winter sleep... the first signs of spring bringing house buyers frolicking into the market once again...
For those of us who have to sell before we can leave this is correct, and we are desperate for those buyers to come out of hibernation and frolicking into the market place once again This is a very stressful time for alot of us still here in the Uk, who are waiting patiently to sell.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
heck , by the time i get out of confession ..mass is over

say one for me this sunday
Nope all my prayers are for me and me only!!!! Very Catcholic of me isnt it!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:12 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mairead
Nope all my prayers are for me and me only!!!! Very Catcholic of me isnt it!!!
Add us to this rather long list please. Visa in June 07, on the market since Jan 08 and 3 viewers no offers yet. We live in hope!!

Nicky xx
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:14 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Add us to this rather long list please. Visa in June 07, on the market since Jan 08 and 3 viewers no offers yet. We live in hope!!

Nicky xx
forever........................................... ...............................and ever.............................................. ....................................
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

and ever.............................................. and ever.............................................. ..........and ever.............................................. ....................................and ever.............................................. .........................and ever.............................................. ....................................and ever............................................. .................................and ever.............................................. ....................................
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:49 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

The spring is the time houses start to move, so my estate agent brother in law tells me.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
The spring is the time houses start to move, so my estate agent brother in law tells me.
Looks like quite a few are saying this, PLEASE, please LET IT BE TRUE This could be great news for some of us

Thanks
Tracy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.