Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who else is waiting to sell there house....

who else is waiting to sell there house....

Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Finally have a viewing for tomorrow after 11 months on the market
Beth x x
Best of luck for it!!! Better get cleaning!!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:00 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
Best of luck for it!!! Better get cleaning!!!!
It's almost good to go.........not going to get the red carpet out for them....LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

It's almost good to go.........not going to get the red carpet out for them....LOL
Beth x x
No need for that ... you can save that if I come and visit !!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:11 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
No need for that ... you can save that if I come and visit !!!
LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Finally have a viewing for tomorrow after 11 months on the market
Beth x x
Karma sent Beth.... I have everything crossed for you!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:16 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Karma sent Beth.... I have everything crossed for you!
Thanks for the karma girls......have returned some to you
Wiping skirting boards down now
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Good luck with the viewing

Lynn xx
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:20 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Beth, I can't imagine how hard it is to keep it "viewing clean" with 4 kids!! I struggle with just us two.

Viewer coming tonight!!!!! ok only been on the market less than a week...and it's a different kettle of fish over here

estxxx
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:28 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Good luck with the viewing

Lynn xx
Karma sent thanks x x

Originally Posted by welshviking
Well done Beth, I can't imagine how hard it is to keep it "viewing clean" with 4 kids!! I struggle with just us two.

Viewer coming tonight!!!!! ok only been on the market less than a week...and it's a different kettle of fish over here

estxxx
Yeah...hard work......chippy tonight...LOL......clean shiney stainless steel cooker rubbed down with baby oil to get it smear free
Hope someone doesn't knock my door now......god knows what they'll think of me standing there with the bottle of baby oil in my hand!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:54 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Karma sent thanks x x

Yeah...hard work......chippy tonight...LOL......clean shiney stainless steel cooker rubbed down with baby oil to get it smear free
Hope someone doesn't knock my door now......god knows what they'll think of me standing there with the bottle of baby oil in my hand!!!
Beth x x
baby oil for cleainig? that's new to me
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:55 pm
live free or die

Karma sent thanks x x

Beth x x
hangon though the house will stink of chips!!!

we're having 5 min noodles
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

New to me too. Nice tip there Beth!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:58 pm
Make it happen!!!!

hangon though the house will stink of chips!!!

we're having 5 min noodles
Baby oil is bloody brilliant to use on anything made of stainless steel......fridge, cooker, kettle etc.......gets those grubby marks off smells nice too
Chips tonight so cooker stays clean (well that's my excuse anyway!!!)
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

what time is your viewing?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

This Beth's new shaggy rug....

baby oil optional....
Attached Thumbnails who else is waiting to sell there house....-stamos3.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.