Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Apparently they're considering letting him out in the care of his parents whilst they decide what to do with him. Whilst they're zero tolerance on drugs they're not totally daft and will be able to see that imprisoning a harmless kid would do massive harm to the tourist industry. I'd have thought anyway.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:13 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
can you imagine the shit he will get from his friends when he gets back lmao
He will prolly need councelling when he gets back. This has not been pretty for him and way over the top by westernised standards....
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Apparently they're considering letting him out in the care of his parents whilst they decide what to do with him. Whilst they're zero tolerance on drugs they're not totally daft and will be able to see that imprisoning a harmless kid would do massive harm to the tourist industry. I'd have thought anyway.
people really need to have a long hard look at places like this. i saw that they arrested the wrong guy first.
it could so easily be any one of us.

wouldnt be me
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
He will prolly need councelling when he gets back. This has not been pretty for him and way over the top by westernised standards....
to be honest he is old enough not to do this in that country

a good boot in the baws would sort him out

i can administer if they want lol

but he is a child no matter what people think

punish him like one and be done with it

and then kick him in the baws
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:18 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

people really need to have a long hard look at places like this. i saw that they arrested the wrong guy first.
it could so easily be any one of us.

wouldnt be me
Since the bali bombings and the main man being worshipped a hero and let off......and now this crap......it's beginning to look like not the best place in the world to find yourself holidaying with your family.

Personally I'd rather stitch my arse up without anesthetic than take my family to a third world country where life is valued less than a rat
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Since the bali bombings and the main man being worshipped a hero and let off......and now this crap......it's beginning to look like not the best place in the world to find yourself holidaying with your family.

Personally I'd rather stitch my arse up without anesthetic than take my family to a third world country where life is valued less than a rat
i would rather visit govanhill in glasgow lmao
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:20 pm

to be honest he is old enough not to do this in that country

a good boot in the baws would sort him out

i can administer if they want lol

but he is a child no matter what people think

punish him like one and be done with it

and then kick him in the baws
Exactly. By westernised standards he's have had a good kick in the knackers and it would be over with

This prison shit is well over the top. Shows how backward they are
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:21 pm

i would rather visit govanhill in glasgow lmao
FPMSL

just booked it.....

Wonder if Eddie will knit us a matching pair of string vests
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Exactly. By westernised standards he's have had a good kick in the knackers and it would be over with

This prison shit is well over the top. Shows how backward they are
i remember when i was 18 and i had just left the pub. i was bursting for a piss and ran down a lane. it took me to the back of the pub. it was a loading bay
done the deed and walked back up the lane only to be confronted by a big bizzy

punched me full force in the gut then warned me about pissing in public!

it was pitch black down that lane, it took me 2 mins to walk to the end and the only reason he knew what i was doing is cos all my daft pals stopped to wait for me lol

i have never pissed down a lane ever again

Last edited by soapy©; Oct 8th 2011 at 1:27 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

FPMSL

just booked it.....

ha ha ha

theres a great video on you tube of the area. well not really a great video but its a guy driving round the area in a car filming
i showed it to the guys in work and they were shocked at how i used to live lmao
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:32 pm

i remember when i was 18 and i had just left the pub. i was bursting for a piss and ran down a lane. it took me to the back of the pub. it was a loading baydone the deed and walked back up the lane only to be confronted by a big bizzy

punched me full force in the gut then warned me about pissing in public!

it was pitch black down that lane, it took me 2 mins to walk to the end and the only reason he knew what i was doing is cos all my daft pals stopped to wait for me lol

i have never pissed down a lane ever again
Yeh but did anyone tell ya below the loading bay was the cop shop and you pished on the cops head

ha ha ha

theres a great video on you tube of the area. well not really a great video but its a guy driving round the area in a car filming
i showed it to the guys in work and they were shocked at how i used to live lmao
what d'ya mean "used to live"....friggin Gold Coast is just like it aint it...with all those crims
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

FPMSL

just booked it.....

I'll quilt you a vest.. But couldnt knit a single stitch... Probably a result of all those drugs I did....
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by eddie007
I'll quilt you a vest.. But couldnt knit a single stitch... Probably a result of all those drugs I did....
quilt me a vest and i will send you away for life lol
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by eddie007
drugs turn someone into a quilter

Jeez...this kid has been punished enough
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Port Talbot Sandfields Estate is looking good for a holiday these days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.