Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:18 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Isn't the "shock" here the fact that a 14 year old minor might get banged up in a foreign adult prison for 6 years or more? Not whether or not he knew what he was doing and the laws of that country?

What happens to a 14 year old in the UK or Oz or Canada or the USA for having some cannabis? Don't they just get told off by a judge and some community service to do?

I honestly don't know how it works but they don't get banged up for 6 years with adult men.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:19 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
So sex offenders are jokes here now are they?
Don't try and polish his turd mate.
It was a disgusting comment by a moderator to a forum member.
You need to calm down and stop deliberatly making a mountain out of a molehill. So far you've wound up another forum member and now a Moderator. Are you looking for trouble mate?

You might find yourself on a short break if you continue down this road so please calm down. We get your point and it's OK to have a difference of opinion so let's move on shall we....
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Our kids are not on leads they go out play with there friends, the eldest lives in England.
Just looks like a lot of kids from this site have free run and are allowed to do drugs because it is made a joke and accepted as a modern thing?
Well we live in this modern world and our kids/young adults some of them are doing fine thanks, it does also seem to me that some who defend this type of behaviour are themselves druggies or weekend pot heads themselves?
But thats ok it's a modern society we all live in...right?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
You need to calm down and stop deliberatly making a mountain out of a molehill. So far you've wound up another forum member and now a Moderator. Are you looking for trouble mate?

You might find yourself on a short break if you continue down this road so please calm down. We get your point and it's OK to have a difference of opinion so let's move on shall we....
And now you threaten me with a 'break' if i don't calm down, you know his comment was wrong.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:23 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I've found that kids kept on the tighest of reins by controlling parents are the ones who either have problems developing relationships in later life or go SPECTACULARLY go wrong later in life...
Yep seen it time and time again

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Isn't the "shock" here the fact that a 14 year old minor might get banged up in a foreign adult prison for 6 years or more? Not whether or not he knew what he was doing and the laws of that country?

What happens to a 14 year old in the UK or Oz or Canada or the USA for having some cannabis? Don't they just get told off by a judge and some community service to do?

I honestly don't know how it works but they don't get banged up for 6 years with adult men.
post 14
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:25 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

And now you threaten me with a 'break' if i don't calm down, you know his comment was wrong.
Quit while your behind Deb! You know exactly the context that comment was made in, everyone else could grasp it. Still it's a good night to feed the trolls.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:26 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Yep seen it time and time again

post 14
Must've missed that one - oops.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trolling for nothing mate, you was wrong with that comment.
What sort of site allows you to comment like that, you are one sick bloke.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:27 pm

Our kids are not on leads they go out play with there friends, the eldest lives in England.
Just looks like a lot of kids from this site have free run and are allowed to do drugs because it is made a joke and accepted as a modern thing?
Well we live in this modern world and our kids/young adults some of them are doing fine thanks, it does also seem to me that some who defend this type of behaviour are themselves druggies or weekend pot heads themselves?
But thats ok it's a modern society we all live in...right?
You jump to a LOT of conclusions

His comment was a joke.....your comments on the other hand are antagonistic and unwarrented so please drop it
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

In my opinion You're absolutely right Its barbaric...

I'm thinking that Bali really SHOULD be on one of those lists of places best not to visit issued by the Australian Embassy... Like Afghanistan
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:44 pm

In my opinion You're absolutely right Its barbaric...

I'm thinking that Bali really SHOULD be on one of those lists of places best not to visit issued by the Australian Embassy... Like Afghanistan
I said that some time ago - Bali is supposed to be a lovely place but over recent years I reckon it's become a liability. Wot if someone planted somefink on you and you couldn't prove it
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I said that some time ago - Bali is supposed to be a lovely place but over recent years I reckon it's become a liability. Wot if someone planted somefink on you and you couldn't prove it
I read her official autobiography... And I'm NOT convinced she IS innocent..
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:52 pm

I read her official autobiography... And I'm NOT convinced she IS innocent..
Who Shappel Corby?

That's the problem; in our courts it's beyond all doubt otherwise you're innocent.

In Bali courts anything goes and no credible evidence is required
Old Oct 6th 2011, 4:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 6th 2011, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who Shappel Corby?

That's the problem; in our courts it's beyond all doubt otherwise you're innocent.

In Bali courts anything goes and no credible evidence is required
Try Morroco circa 1986 I wouldnt ever go there again either... Same kind of system.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.