Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:39 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

So a 14 year old schoolboy from NSW has been arrested with 4 grams of Cannabis. Stories here & here
Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Originally Posted by cresta57
So a 14 year old schoolboy from NSW has been arrested with 4 grams of Cannabis. Stories here & here
Bloody hell... Poor little sod... My 14 year old muppet (sorry, I meant to say son).... Could be him... Fascinated with the idea of growing his own.... Not that he wants to use it... Says smokings for fluckwits, and that includes the fluckwit stoners he used to go to school with... but REALLY got his thing in his head about growing it.... Brought him some tomato plants from bunnings and a grow bag... But its a fascination he has right now.....

He's a CHILD FFS... i hope they get them out of the and out of the country pronto
Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:55 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Its hard to imagine this happening, taking your boy on holiday and he get's locked up for cannibis which is almost sold on the street *back home*. He shouldn't have been dabbling in it ...but most lads in our society don't see it as anything too bad.

I hope things get sorted for the lad - his parents must be distraught
Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

So if he had killed someone thats ok to, because hes a child. He did it knew he was doing it, so fess up and do the time little man.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:01 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
So if he had killed someone thats ok to, because hes a child. He did it knew he was doing it, so fess up and do the time little man.
Are you serious?

Killing someone and buying a spliff are many, many worlds apart mate
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm... I've never killed anyone.... But theyd lock me up and throw away the key if you took into account my teens....

FFS its NORMAL for kids to dabble... Yup as parents you dont want them to, coz you were there once, read the book, saw the film, brought the t shirt...

This is a terrifying situation... And he hasnt KILLED. Anyone... Probably just done what he could have done in any state high school in Australia... And a lot of the priavte ones too...

FFS kids are expelled from Eton for doing the same....

Not slammed up in prison
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Depends on the system of law your playing in ...mate.
Eddie said hes a kid ffs, that holds no water in there society or law system, he knew what he had purchased, silly little sod (big i am) not.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eddie said hes a kid ffs, that holds no water in there society or law system, he knew what he had purchased, silly little sod (big i am) not.
Grown ups go to bali and dont understand the law.... Why the fluck should anyone expect a 14 year old to...

And anyway...14 year olds are invincible...
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know i have produced five of the buggers, and three of them have passed the age of 14 without a problem so far
He purchased the weed walked out the building and the fuzz grabbed his stash
Off to clink with all the other drug fuelled morons please
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know i have produced five of the buggers, and three of them have passed the age of 14 without a problem so far
He purchased the weed walked out the building and the fuzz grabbed his stash
Off to clink with all the other drug fuelled morons please
as the mother of kids who make mistakes.... I cant WAIT for those parents who think their kids are above "all that" and frickin perfect To **** up and do it big time... See how smug and self righteous they are then...
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Like i said, he did it - he knew what he was doing, so do the time little man, period.
I know where my children are all of the time and i trust them to make mistakes that don't include ending up behind bars, some kids like parents are sheep, and some are shepards.
Myself or my children do not bleat
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:30 pm

He is FOURTEEN years old...My kids at that age had no idea of the laws of the land they were holidaying on when they were that age.

Like i said, he did it - he knew what he was doing, so do the time little man, period.
I know where my children are all of the time and i trust them to make mistakes that don't include ending up behind bars, some kids like parents are sheep, and some are shepards.
I have seen this soooooo many times. Usually heading for a big fluck off fall from a high horse
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

So at fourteen he doesn't understand it is wrong to buy or smoke weed, let alone over the counter tobacco?
This is just why society is so buggered of late, to many people defending this type of behaviour, simply based on the persons age/gender life style whatever, he did it got caught, lock the little sod up.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:36 pm

So at fourteen he doesn't understand it is wrong to buy or smoke weed, let alone over the counter tobacco?
This is just why society is so buggered of late, to many people defending this type of behaviour, simply based on the persons age/gender life style whatever, he did it got caught, lock the little sod up.
Lock a 14 year old KID up in an adult Bali jail for 6 years for buying a spliff
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I want to post something rude and extremely personally offensive to you ... Something that will make me feel better and insult your attitude and challenge your comments.

But unlike Deadvims haircare products.... You're NOT worth it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.