Invaded or settled?

Old Apr 8th 2016, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Invaded or settled?

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Fair point.

Also to be fair, this thread is mind-bogglingly worse.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi...cumbag-875388/

.../glasshalffull
You don't have to read them.

I hate dogs. I ignore the "How to send your dog to Australia" threads. I don't bother jumping in and derailing the conversation by saying I hate dogs.

I guess its interested you in some way if you keep popping back in. Maybe you have something to add.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Exactly proving what I was saying.......

Some have integrated, most have not

Hope this helps
As with the community as a whole. Best accept the Islamists right wing retards are what they are, same as any other deplorable ,denying of freedom similar types of different complexions found everywhere.

Muslim chic is cool. You just need a short trip over to Jakarta to check out how cool.

I don't know about Melbourne, but increasingly evident, though in small numbers on the streets of Perth as well. All good and long may people feel the freedom to express themselves in any way that doesn't prevent others doing the same.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

No injustice to recognise

Britain came, kicked some ass and took over

End of

Colonisation rocked

Well as you can see with a little insight, it was far removed from the end of it.

Even as a foreigner you do need to keep up. Whether or not you recognise it or not is hardly here or there.
There remains no easy answers and a lot of hard work on all sides to overcome the situation we find ourselves in today. Some progress has been made.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 12:41 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
You don't have to read them.

I hate dogs. I ignore the "How to send your dog to Australia" threads. I don't bother jumping in and derailing the conversation by saying I hate dogs.

I guess its interested you in some way if you keep popping back in. Maybe you have something to add.
No, nothing to add really. These themes are the same all over tbe forum so it has all been said, although if you ask Paulry nicely he might post his video of Merkel in a swimsuit. I think that's the only thing missing.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 2:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
No, nothing to add really. These themes are the same all over tbe forum so it has all been said, although if you ask Paulry nicely he might post his video of Merkel in a swimsuit. I think that's the only thing missing.
Please no..... same should be said for Putin on a horse and Abbott in budgie's.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the troubadour
All good and long may people feel the freedom to express themselves in any way that doesn't prevent others doing the same.
As strange as it sounds, Zulu has said as much in this thread. Are you selectively reading and replying again?
Old Apr 11th 2016, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beoz
As strange as it sounds, Zulu has said as much in this thread. Are you selectively reading and replying again?
I'm afraid the selectivity is all on one side. That side not being mine.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're getting confused by 2 separate issues - the rise of Asia and immigration into the west

Where immigrants integrate and assimilate, it will be a success. Most Chinese and Indians do. Most muslims do not

Where multiculturalism has been the policy, failure has been the general outcome - you see this with islamic communities in Europe

The Chinese and Indians like what they see in Australia - an open free market economy with rule of law, low corruption and a clean environment. Many muslims do not and in fact detest democracy and equal rights for all

China and India will of course continue to grow. Australia will remain a western nation in Asia - changing of course but getting wealthier and still basically the same as today

Hope this helps
This sounds like a thumbs up for multiculturalism, something you normally rail against. Or selective at best.

Chinese of course understandably, do welcome an opportunity to laundry money abroad out of sight from an authoritarian government.
There is a high return rate as well, often after securing an Australian passport and a property or two under their belt.

Meanwhile certain suburbs like Hurtsville in Sydney has well over 50% China born population living in the area.
Other suburbs are not far behind in other areas of Sydney and Melbourne.
Fine as it goes, but not necessarily suggestive of an integrated and assimilated population.

I'm not sure your posts of several years back would have been so tolerant towards other immigration, while only demonising Muslim immigration.

Most Muslims here don't necessary have the same advantages of many Chinese and Indian migrants possess with highly demanded skills or wealthy on entry. Doesn't mean most are not hard working, able bodied citizens.
They are in vogue to cop the flak at the moment just as previous migrants have endured in the past. Be it Vietnamese or Irish.

A bit sad the racists feel able to single out a group through their religion, feeling a degree of impunity to demonise while claiming a moral ground.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:38 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid the selectivity is all on one side. That side not being mine.
no selectivity at all Herman

Like I have said on here before, people should be allowed to say whatever they like (apart from say advocating violence or pedophilia etc) - anything, no matter how much offense they cause

Real freedom of speech is vital

Hope this helps
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:39 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

A bit sad the racists feel able to single out a group through their religion, feeling a degree of impunity to demonise while claiming a moral ground.
And this is how the haters roll - if they can't get their opinion across, they play the racist tag

Very sad
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:55 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

And this is how the haters roll - if they can't get their opinion across, they play the racist tag

Very sad
Trouble is, this is how the modern racist rolls - if they are called out on racism, they deflect the heat thus.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Trouble is, this is how the modern racist rolls - if they are called out on racism, they deflect the heat thus.
Make the call then
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no selectivity at all Herman

Like I have said on here before, people should be allowed to say whatever they like (apart from say advocating violence or pedophilia etc) - anything, no matter how much offense they cause

Real freedom of speech is vital

Hope this helps

The only help would be for you to stop tying yourself in knots. Probably the most selective of posters, well along with one other, that finds it impossible to debate without falling back on tags of left wing to anything not in agreement with.

We need transparency and accountability which neither side of politics particularly endorses. That is what real freedom is. We do not need to be abusive for the sake off being so which is often in itself a smoke screen in order to banish the real issues.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:04 am
Proudly Deplorable

The only help would be for you to stop tying yourself in knots. Probably the most selective of posters, well along with one other, that finds it impossible to debate without falling back on tags of left wing to anything not in agreement with.

We need transparency and accountability which neither side of politics particularly endorses. That is what real freedom is. We do not need to be abusive for the sake off being so which is often in itself a smoke screen in order to banish the real issues.
I'm completely open

People should be allowed to say anything they want (except as outlined above)

That's all you need to know
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit

Like I wrote nothing but a smoke screen while the real issues are all too often hidden under a wall of secrecy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.