Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Growing financial crisis in Europe???

Wikiposts

Growing financial crisis in Europe???

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 9:52 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Growing financial crisis in Europe???

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
It's okay. I was just returning serve. Do unto others as they do unto you - As they say.
Yup, I fully agree
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:04 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Some people are happiest when they are moaning. I am sure that when they lived in the UK they were moaning about things.
(mate)
True - I had a Gf in the UK who was allways moaning:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slapppy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Slappy
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slappy

Got right on my nerves it did

( )
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:07 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Sounds like it's time for a group hug again (())
Whos hand is that on my bum???????

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:09 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
(mate)
True - I had a Gf in the UK who was allways moaning:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slapppy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Slappy
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slappy

Got right on my nerves it did

( )
Actually it sounds like fun (the ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slapppy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Slappy bit)
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:15 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by paulry
Actually it sounds like fun (the ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slapppy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Slappy bit)
Big northern lass she was. Well rounded and obsessed with pleasures of the flesh. Became a probation officer.

Later it became:

Ohhhhhhh Slappy you bad boy...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:24 am
Banned

mono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, and good luck to them.

But why do we have people living in Australia - for extended periods of time, returning to the UK for holidays etc, and still complaining bitterly about how unhappy they are here?
Because leaving is not a practical option for them. Is that really too difficult for you to work out on your own?

You think people would actually stay if they were able to leave? You think these people are masochists who enjoy being unhappy? Or do you think that they are merely pretending to be unhappy?

Which of the above seems most logical to you?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:27 am
Not allowed opinions.

Funny, because I have seen guys who complain and moan endlessly about the army. The pay is crap (true), the postings suck (true), the officers are wallys (errrrrr…. True), the kit is junk (true) and every other soldier is a thieving bisexual wimp who cant be trusted to cross the road alone (true).

And yet they stay in, and sign on for another term. I remember one guy like this who actually had tears on his face when we paraded him out on retirement.

I guess they have no other career to go to, or just enjoy a good moan.

I remember a guy who drank Courage Beer in the UK. He was always saying “this beer is crap”.

I asked him “so why do you drink it”.

He replied “I have drunk it all my life”

(Whatever happened to Courage Beer)
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:28 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Whos hand is that on my bum???????

I suspect it's Badger
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:31 am
Banned

mono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, because I have seen guys who complain and moan endlessly about the army. The pay is crap (true), the postings suck (true), the officers are wallys (errrrrr…. True), the kit is junk (true) and every other soldier is a thieving bisexual wimp who cant be trusted to cross the road alone (true).

And yet they stay in, and sign on for another term. I remember one guy like this who actually had tears on his face when we paraded him out on retirement.

I guess they have no other career to go to, or just enjoy a good moan.

I remember a guy who drank Courage Beer in the UK. He was always saying “this beer is crap”.

I asked him “so why do you drink it”.

He replied “I have drunk it all my life”

(Whatever happened to Courage Beer)
So your conclusion is essentially that those who profess to not like Australia are basically inventing their displeasure for sport?

Of course - because it's simply not possible that anyone could genuinely dislike somewhere so magically fantastic.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mono
Because leaving is not a practical option for them. Is that really too difficult for you to work out on your own?

You think people would actually stay if they were able to leave? You think these people are masochists who enjoy being unhappy? Or do you think that they are merely pretending to be unhappy?

Which of the above seems most logical to you?
Some people just choose to live their lives like that
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:33 am
Banned

Some people just choose to live their lives like that
That doesn't make sense. I proposed several options there so which one are you opting for?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:36 am
Banned

That doesn't make sense. I proposed several options there so which one are you opting for?
Often, people don't make sense. And why must I dance to your tune?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:37 am
Banned

Often, people don't make sense. And why must I dance to your tune?
What a thoroughly odd post. I was saying that your post didn't make sense in that you didn't make it clear what exactly your view was.

Who said anything about music and dancing?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:38 am
Banned

What a thoroughly odd post. I was saying that your post didn't make sense in that you didn't make it clear what exactly your view was.

Who said anything about music and dancing?
Where are you from, Mono?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:44 am
Banned

Where are you from, Mono?
Is there a reason why you are completely unable/unwilling to clarify what your post meant and thus which view you agreed with? Why are you preferring to have an argument? Struggling to work that out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.