Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2nd Indian found dead

2nd Indian found dead

Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:38 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Indian found dead

Originally Posted by fish.01
I can see the point you are making but am not sure I agree with you on this one. I have seen stories mentioning the person is a British temp resident or backpacker before - when the temporary nature of their visa is relevant to the granting of parole or not. The police in this case have raised the issue of him not being a PR and have opposed bail in case he flee's, but the judge has refused - his migrant status seems vital background to reporting the parole hearing otherwise it would not make sense.
fair point there.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:59 am
Banned

musicalman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WillBlack
If there was no immigration there would be no people and there could be no murderers. So immigration is the one and only cause.
What a rubbish logic you are trying to impose on others. Just imagine Ozland without migrant professionals/workers. Migrants are everywhere in US, UK, Canada, EU too names few. Even Canada has more migrants then any country around the globe. Will dear fellow aussies alone be able to fetch things from mines in perth at the same time they are repairing Holden in Melbourne and at the same time applying paint on Hyundai in Adelaide and at the same time mechanical maintenance of mine machinery/equipments at Brisbane and at the same time making boilers in Sydney............ Can you imagine this without migrants?

Despite thinking in light of developments and necessary actions to be taken, you are asking to stop ozland growing.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:10 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by musicalman
Just imagine Ozland without migrant professionals/workers.
No need to imagine too hard, have a look:

The Megafauna of Australia (pre immigrants)

There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run,
When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun,
Long before the white man, and long before the wheel,
When the green dark forest was too silent to be real.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:22 am
Banned

musicalman is an unknown quantity at this point

No need to imagine too hard, have a look:

http://museumvictoria.com.au/global/...ants_cover.jpg

The Megafauna of Australia (pre immigrants)

There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run,
When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun,
Long before the white man, and long before the wheel,
When the green dark forest was too silent to be real.
What a punch? :curse:

God bless you. See you later in Next X'mas (Year 900 B.C). Sorry but not able to stop

Last edited by musicalman; Jan 7th 2010 at 11:24 am. Reason: Forget to write "Stop" :)
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Ignore him. Once again, he's looking for a bit of attention to brighten his dull life.

Bless his cotton socks.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:42 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

So there you have it. Immigrants are killers. First they killed all the megafauna and now they are killing each other.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So there you have it. Immigrants are killers. First they killed all the megafauna and now they are killing each other.
Sounds like a good night out
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm an immigrant. Been here 3 1/2 years and haven't killed anyone yet. I guess I'm overdue, eh? Which one of you other immigrants wants to help an old girl out? I'm not unemployed, but I am rather lazy.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sounds like a good night out
I'd suggest waiting until all the immigrants have done each other in before venturing in the park but.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:53 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

I've been here since I was 18 months old and I wanna kill!!!! Oops. Did I say that out loud?
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My husband was born here. He doesn't want to kill anyone. I'm a migrant and sometimes I want to kill my mother. Ero Willback is correct in everything he says.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'd suggest waiting until all the immigrants have done each other in before venturing in the park but.
Yeah, the immigrants worry me more than the megafauna, reckon I could scare those off easily enough
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
But what about the better news sites: http://www.abc.net.au and http://www.sbs.com.au
Exactly what I was going to write!!
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:05 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

---

Last edited by asprilla; Jan 7th 2010 at 10:07 pm. Reason: edit : perhaps unfair to both foreign students and australian megafauna.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:25 pm
Account Open

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ind...-1225817189269

"The respected GP said he'd recently returned from India where the violence against Indian students was repeatedly brought up by locals.

"It's very much on the top of people's questions about Australia generally and Melbourne in particular," he said.

"I have been at pains to point out that in the case of myself, there were seven people done (attacked) the same day and these were bad people doing bad things.

"We don't want to besmirch the reputation of Australia and Australians because of some bad people."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.