Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2nd Indian found dead

2nd Indian found dead

Old Jan 7th 2010, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2nd Indian found dead

How on earth did you get to that conclusion from what I said?

Your laying the blame of what is happening in modern cities on immigration is laughable. There's a plethora of other causes.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:02 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
How on earth did you get to that conclusion from what I said?

Your laying the blame of what is happening in modern cities on immigration is laughable. There's a plethora of other causes.
If there was no immigration there would be no people and there could be no murderers. So immigration is the one and only cause.

Last edited by WillBlack; Jan 7th 2010 at 9:11 am.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WillBlack
If there was no immigration there would be no people and there could be not murderers. So immigration is the one and only cause.
Can I share whatever you are smoking?
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:09 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can I share whatever you are smoking?
No. Try hemlock. It could improve the ability of some to think logically.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:26 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Anyway ABCDiamond I have a challenge for you. I was wondering if you know where to find these stats

1447 crimes were committed against Indians in past 1 year. Where to know how many convictions were made for those crimes?

It would also be interesting to know the convictions per 100 crimes against Indians Vs convictions per 100 crimes against Natvies.

Melbourne, Victoria. Crime Figures
Victoria Police Statistics at - www.police.vic.gov.au
This report shows :
Assault: 2,628.7 per 100,000 population in 2007/08

You say that 1447 crimes were committed against Indians in 1 year or was that 13 months ?
Were these all assaults or other crime aswell. I will assume these 1447 were only in Victoria.

The population of Melbourne, per the 2006 Census, was 1,038,430.
Indian population of Melbourne, per the 2006 Census, was 50,686

Total crime at 2,628 per 100,000 would mean that there would have been 1,332 assaults against Indians purely by the law of averages, without any extra causes.

The number seems about right.

If the rate for any one Race was much higher than such a calculated average rate, then racism could well come into play.

Look at the words of Vasan Srinivasan - President Indian Associations of Victoria
I'm here the last 22 years and we are growing our family. I've got a teenage girl. I never felt at any stage in this country I'm treated differently, and any attacks based on racism against our community. I never felt it at any time.
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2009/s2586397.htm
And his comments again today on ABC.

Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If there was no immigration there would be no people and there could be no murderers. So immigration is the one and only cause.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but your great great something was an immigrant so they could therefore have been a murderer but because you've been here since birth, you can't? Not doing the 'selling Australians are more intelligent than Brits' thing very well, are you?
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:36 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Forgive me if I'm wrong but your great great something was an immigrant so they could therefore have been a murderer but because you've been here since birth, you can't? Not doing the 'selling Australians are more intelligent than Brits' thing very well, are you?
I'm hoping ABC will shortly come up with some stats on how many murderers are immigrants, and how many were born here........
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:39 am
Banned

Forgiven. Murderers are begat. No begaterers = no murderers. No immigrants = no begaterers = no murderers? No?
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:40 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm hoping ABC will shortly come up with some stats on how many murderers are immigrants, and how many were born here........
The % is remarkably similar to the population % that are immigrants and that were born here.

It seems like there is a similar % of bad people everywhere.

Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Forgiven. Murderers are begat. No begaterers = no murderers. No immigrants = no begaterers = no murderers? No?
No not really. So let's be straight on this. If everyone who is an immigrant or who was begat from an immigrant back as far as the original Aboriginal migrants, left the country, then there would be no murderers? OK so who would be left - no one. Not one single solitary soul. Be a fairly boring place for no one to be in.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:49 am
Banned

No not really. So let's be straight on this. If everyone who is an immigrant or who was begat from an immigrant back as far as the original Aboriginal migrants, left the country, then there would be no murderers? OK so who would be left - no one. Not one single solitary soul. Be a fairly boring place for no one to be in.
No. No one would be bored; not one. No risk of murder either.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Devlin
Sounds like the USA is better off without you!! Why is it that Australia attracts people like this?
Maybe you should tell us what your problem with Australia is? Were you bullied at school? You seem to love to rubbish the country with non-specific insults.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:32 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
The % is remarkably similar to the population % that are immigrants and that were born here.

It seems like there is a similar % of bad people everywhere.
Funny that!!
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:35 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Never saw any mad headlines when John wayne was killing all them injuns

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.