Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2nd Indian found dead

2nd Indian found dead

Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:03 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: 2nd Indian found dead

That way 95% people living in Australia are also immigrants because only Aborginies are original inhabitants.
Actually the original Aborigines migrated here aswell, about 40,000 years ago, so 100% of us are either immigrants or are descendants from immigrants. Except of course for all the visitors...

What people must remember is that a person born here, is NOT an immigrant.

Immigrant: a person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there.

Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:04 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by SecretHero
I am pretty sure you’ll fine plenty of Indians that were born in Australia too.
Ahh, but, they are 'Australians' now

Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:05 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Mine says Canadien.
I am pretty sure you’ll fine plenty of Indians that were born in Australia too.

BTW, I don’t have time to point out your typos..
Maybe in a essay contest..
You can not spell Canadian proper.

Only Indians born in Australia are to non-residents.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:09 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

I thought somebody said something like criminals....
Not real sure about OZ, is being a wickid wich criminal?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:13 am
Just Joined

SecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WillBlack
You can not spell Canadian proper.

Only Indians born in Australia are to non-residents.
lol.
You obviously have no clue about Canada.
We have two OFFICIAL languages. French and English.
Hopefully, you are smart enough to figure out what Canadien means.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:18 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
Just been another attack on Inidans in Melbourne, someone poured petrol over an Indian and set him alight, maybe they are being targeted by racists.
Where does any news report say that it was a racist attack? Are the police saying they are looking for 4 WHITE men or just 4 men. For all you or I know it could be that the attackers were 4 Indian men.

Maybe this type of kneejerk reaction and jumping to conclusions is what's contributing to the tension.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:18 am
Banned

lol.
You obviously have no clue about Canada.
We have two OFFICIAL languages. French and English.
Hopefully, you are smart enough to figure out what Canadien means.
Two tongues to go with the two heads?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:25 am
Banned

pinkpik is an unknown quantity at this point

There may be only two suggestions. I think this way the aussie government can set examples and people with fear to try any crime.

1) Immidiately transfer those immigrants who found & accept guilty in any crime into their native country and blacklist them & their families from entering into ozland.

2) There must be atleast 10 years jail without any parole for those who found & accept guilty in any crime which is based on racically issues.

Without taking stunned steps there may be a longer clashes possible. Will the aussie govt. concentrate on other important issues if this is happening everyday? No country & its govt. can concentrate on real time developments if this kind of issues are happening everyday.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:28 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by pinkpik
blacklist them & their families from entering into ozland.
Thank God you aren't in charge of anything. Guilt by family relationship is not acceptable in a decent country.

Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Thank God you aren't in charge of anything. Guilt by family relationship is not acceptable in a decent country.
I mean their spouse and childrens by families. Believe me this may effect so much on any person who intending to do any crime.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:52 am
Just Joined

SecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant futureSecretHero has a brilliant future

1) Immidiately transfer those immigrants who found & accept guilty in any crime into their native country and blacklist them & their families from entering into ozland.
Unfair. People make mistakes. Some of those are good people. Maybe the repeat offenders.

2) There must be atleast 10 years jail without any parole for those who found & accept guilty in any crime which is based on racically issues..
Fear enough.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:56 am
ABCDiamond

I mean their spouse and childrens by families. Believe me this may effect so much on any person who intending to do any crime.
So if I do something wrong, my wife and young daughter should also pay the price ?

I don't want laws like that.... I rarely agree with the Human Rights people, as they are so often over the top, but I would join them against that one.

Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:04 am
Banned

Unfair. People make mistakes. Some of those are good people. Maybe the repeat offenders.

Fear enough.
Completely Fair enough. They means immigrants are already pleadged while signing Australian Values that they will respect other aussies and will not involve or engagged in any criminal activites against the aussie society. And if they are no longer interested with their pledge then they must be transferred to their native country.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

2) There must be atleast 10 years jail without any parole for those who found & accept guilty in any crime which is based on racically issues.
What kind of suggestions are you giving?
1. Punish only immigrants, don't you know that immigrants are victims in (99%) of the crimes.

2. Racial issues - Who will accept that the crime was racially motivated. As far as I know there's no standard definition of racism. So no crime will be accepted as 'racist' under Australian Law.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
So if I do something wrong, my wife and young daughter should also pay the price ?

I don't want laws like that.... I rarely agree with the Human Rights people, as they are so often over the top, but I would join them against that one.
Thats the whole idea of emotional pressure technique. If you can think about your family the offenders will also think about their beloved ones before doing any crime.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.