Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

Old Apr 19th 2010, 6:22 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread

Apologies in advance

Fella wants to spice up his love life, says to his missus 'shall we play a rape game??'

'No way' she says

"that's the spirit' he replies
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Kevin Rudd.
I'll see your KR and raise you with 'Gordon Brown'
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Apologies in advance

Fella wants to spice up his love life, says to his missus 'shall we play a rape game??'

'No way' she says

"that's the spirit' he replies
love it lol
Old Apr 20th 2010, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Holbrob is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday, she said "Something that goes from 0-200 in under 5 seconds".

So i bought her some bathroom scales!!
Old Apr 20th 2010, 1:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Holbrob
I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday, she said "Something that goes from 0-200 in under 5 seconds".

So i bought her some bathroom scales!!
Old Apr 20th 2010, 1:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
love it lol
Me tae
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:04 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm voting for the Icelandic Volcano party in the upcoming general election, they've done more to stop immigration in the last 6 days than Labor have managed in 13 years
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Joannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to all

Employee: I won't be in tomorrow I've got something wrong with my eyes.
Boss: What is the problem?
Employee: I just can't see me coming in tomorrow!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

Three young women are at a party.
Their talk turns to their position in life, and it's clear that they are trying to one-up each other.

The first woman says, "My husband is taking me to the French Riviera for two weeks," and then looks at the others with a superior demeanour.

The second woman says, "Well, my husband just bought me a new Mercedes," and looks about with considerable pride.

The third woman says, "Well, to be perfectly honest with you, we don't have much money and we don't have any material possessions. But thirteen canaries can stand shoulder to shoulder on my husband's erect *****."

The first woman looks shamefaced and says: "Girls, I've got a confession to make. I was just trying to impress you. We're not really going to the French Riviera. We're going to my parent's house for two weeks."

The second woman says: "Your honesty has shamed me. To be honest, my husband didn't buy me a Mercedes. He bought me a Ford."

"Well," the third woman says: "I also have a confession to make. Canary number thirteen has to stand on one leg.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

"What am I supposed to do with this?" grumbled a motorist as the policeman handed him a speeding ticket.

"Keep it," the cop said, "when you collect four of them you get a bicycle."
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 2:25 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
A guy goes in an adult store in Western Sydney and asks for an inflatable doll.

Guy behind the counter says, 'Male or female?'

Customer says, 'Female.'

Counter guy asks, 'Black or white?' Customer says, 'White.'

Counter guy asks, 'Christian or Muslim?'

Customer says, 'What the hell does religion have to do with it?'

Counter guy says, 'The Muslim one blows itself up.'
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

THE MISTRESS

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.
His wife glares at him and says, "Who the hell was that?"
"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."
"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a
divorce."
"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it means that you don't get any more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Ferraris and Lexus's in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."
Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.

"Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.
"That's Jim's mistress," says her husband.
"Ours is prettier," she replies.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Carl Williams' dad was visiting Carl in gaol,

When they met his Dad noticed how fat he was getting and he said to him.

'Jeez Carl, an exercise bike wouldn't kill ya'
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 4:41 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mipik

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mipik

Than some people are saying that he wanted an eletric walker as the exicise bike was doing his head in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.