Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Where are you at now???
No offers yet
33.33%
Rejected offer
11.11%
Accepted offer
31.75%
Reduced price
9.52%
Exchanged
4.76%
Sold and on our way
3.17%
Sold and moved into rented
3.17%
Cannot sell but we're going anyway!!
3.17%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:57 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Originally Posted by The A Team
I know!!!!! They hadn't even got their house on the market had they

You should get plenty of action from the new agents as they're usually really keen to give a good first impression.

Have you told them what you want them to say in the details?
she is coming round tomorrow mate for pics so we will see what she has to say for herself then. have you got any suggestions??
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:01 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
she is coming round tomorrow mate for pics so we will see what she has to say for herself then. have you got any suggestions??

I think we said it all the other day mate didn't we?

Which thread was all the zebra discussion on....I've lost track
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:03 am
Account Closed

I think we said it all the other day mate didn't we?

Which thread was all the zebra discussion on....I've lost track

this one mate - page 3!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:10 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

this one mate - page 3!!

I just read through the thread again to check.

Spottydog was spot on

walaj too.

Ditch the zebra.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:11 am
Account Closed

I just read through the thread again to check.

Spottydog was spot on

walaj too.

Ditch the zebra.

i am going to sob in a corner with bixie
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:14 am
cheeky tart

i am going to sob in a corner with bixie
Well you did ask

Why's bixie in the corner......has he been naughty?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Well you did ask

Why's bixie in the corner......has he been naughty?

its his zebra he was saving it for a rainy day
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:19 am
cheeky tart

its his zebra he was saving it for a rainy day

Did you ever do a poll on the zebra?

Other people might like it.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:22 am
Account Closed

Did you ever do a poll on the zebra?

Other people might like it.

i couldnt find the stuffin digicam mate
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:24 am
cheeky tart

i couldnt find the stuffin digicam mate
Get the new agent to take a photo of the room without it and we can compare
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:28 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Been with new agent a few weeks now. 1 viewing (never got any feedback) and sod all since.

Signed up for a 5 week contract (they wanted 12 weeks!) and this'll see us upto the cut off point of mid November (so I'm told) where it dies for xmas.

Don't really feel like we're on the market now to be honest, just gonna wait till the new year and try ANOTHER agent!

This time I think we'll go with AGAIN a reduced price, but we'll do what that member was saying recently about dropping 2K every week or so.

Gonna lose loads on this house sale I reckon, but just want to go! ...

Don't we all! ...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:37 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Been with new agent a few weeks now. 1 viewing (never got any feedback) and sod all since.

Signed up for a 5 week contract (they wanted 12 weeks!) and this'll see us upto the cut off point of mid November (so I'm told) where it dies for xmas.

Don't really feel like we're on the market now to be honest, just gonna wait till the new year and try ANOTHER agent!

This time I think we'll go with AGAIN a reduced price, but we'll do what that member was saying recently about dropping 2K every week or so.

Gonna lose loads on this house sale I reckon, but just want to go! ...

Don't we all! ...
We've just reduced the price of our business by 30k due to our time waster but we just want to shift it now

Good luck with your house sale
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:41 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

We've just reduced the price of our business by 30k due to our time waster but we just want to shift it now

Good luck with your house sale
Yeah reducing reducing reducing is all I hear ... ... altho I guess if we want to go!

Some might say 'realistic' ..... but whatever! ..... too fudged off with it all to worry now.

I'll take 1st offer over £100 at the mo I reckon ...lol

Good luck! ...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:23 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations A team, really chuffed for you. Can you now please find a buyer for our buyers so we can get moving with the house sale! been 6 weeks now since the chain collapsed, and to add insult to injury the house around the corner (same spec as ours) sold this week! sometimes wished we'd put it back on the market! getting really disheartened now will they ever find a buyer??
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:44 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by mandi248
Congratulations A team, really chuffed for you. Can you now please find a buyer for our buyers so we can get moving with the house sale! been 6 weeks now since the chain collapsed, and to add insult to injury the house around the corner (same spec as ours) sold this week! sometimes wished we'd put it back on the market! getting really disheartened now will they ever find a buyer??
We held our nerve and didn't put ours back on the market and it paid off for us so hopefully it will for you too

Our buyer phoned us up and asked if we would wait for the bottom of the chain to link back up as he really, really wanted our house. I really, really didn't want to keep tidying it up manically every 5 minutes so it seemed like a good idea for us to keep our buyer. Luckily it all came together in the end

Have you spoken to your buyer recently? What helped keep the rest of our chain together was we all spoke regularly with each other to make sure we all knew exactly where we were at. I recommend you do the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.