Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Where are you at now???
No offers yet
33.33%
Rejected offer
11.11%
Accepted offer
31.75%
Reduced price
9.52%
Exchanged
4.76%
Sold and on our way
3.17%
Sold and moved into rented
3.17%
Cannot sell but we're going anyway!!
3.17%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:46 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

We've had six viewings in the past 14 days and one offer which was 15K below the asking. I said no...NOT THAT DESPERATE!

Arrrrrrrr

I may be having second thoughts in a month or two!! Grrrrrrr

Arrrrrrr...

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:03 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
We've had six viewings in the past 14 days and one offer which was 15K below the asking. I said no...NOT THAT DESPERATE!

Arrrrrrrr

I may be having second thoughts in a month or two!! Grrrrrrr

Arrrrrrr...

We had to drop 11.5k to secure the deal but to be honest I think it was a bit overpriced to start with. It would have been nice to get a bit more but the offers weren't exactly flooding in
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:33 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team
Phew!!! The relief.......we've just this minute exchanged contracts on our house sale

Just got the business to sell now as our buyer for that pulled out on Monday after 10 months of stringing us along

At least the house is sold now so that's one thing less to worry about!

Will be having a couple of tonight!
Congrats thats brilliant news
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:53 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Congrats thats brilliant news

Thank you

Not that we can go anywhere as we still have to sell the business and we haven't been granted our visa yet but it's a step closer.

Good luck with your house sale and I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else who's going through this horrible house selling lark.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:58 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you

Not that we can go anywhere as we still have to sell the business and we haven't been granted our visa yet but it's a step closer.

Good luck with your house sale and I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else who's going through this horrible house selling lark.

you should get the lovely visa any day now surely mate
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Ditto wot Rooksie said
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:03 am
cheeky tart

Bloody well hope so!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:05 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

We had to drop 11.5k to secure the deal but to be honest I think it was a bit overpriced to start with. It would have been nice to get a bit more but the offers weren't exactly flooding in
Mmm yeh i know what ya mean. Ours was advertised 10K under valuation. I know valuations aren't exactly solid but there are two others in the same road up for 10K more than mine and I think mine is better! I would say that though!! If she offered a few more thousand I'd most probably say yes!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dilemmas!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:09 am
Account Closed

Bloody well hope so!!!

hurry up and get over there and then you can tell me whats its like!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Welshie
Mmm yeh i know what ya mean. Ours was advertised 10K under valuation. I know valuations aren't exactly solid but there are two others in the same road up for 10K more than mine and I think mine is better! I would say that though!! If she offered a few more thousand I'd most probably say yes!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dilemmas!!!
I think it depends on how much its on the market for, ie if under 100k then 10k drop is big but if house into 100's of K's then 10k not too big.

Hope yours is the later good luck
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:10 am
Account Closed

I think it depends on how much its on the market for, ie if under 100k then 10k drop is big but if house into 100's of K's then 10k not too big.

Hope yours is the later good luck
we got second agent coming round tomorrow so we will then be on with 2 - original one in the village and a second corporate one in town. jeeeeesh
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:13 am
cheeky tart

we got second agent coming round tomorrow so we will then be on with 2 - original one in the village and a second corporate one in town. jeeeeesh

Let's hope they compete with each other to get a sale first

How does the house look without the zebra???!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:18 am

and is it the ones who sell it first that get the commission?? dont quite understand hows this 2 agent thing works
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:19 am
Account Closed

and is it the ones who sell it first that get the commission?? dont quite understand hows this 2 agent thing works
yes mate - winner takes all!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:19 am
Account Closed

Let's hope they compete with each other to get a sale first

How does the house look without the zebra???!!!
i'll let you know tomorrow!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.