Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:50 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Originally Posted by yanchep
And who would that be thats talked you into it then???

Yep we are still on for Paddy Malones 11.30 onwards, Ladies who Brunch

Lo.x
I'll be in Joondalup buying fabric for a quilting class so will pop in.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Great, see ya there then
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

kadleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there my name is kim and my family and i have been here for 4 months now i have a boy aged 14 and a girl 11 my husband and i are starting to forgat why we came here for we really need to meet other familys all we have done since we got here is work and get settled in which we are still doing its starting to get hard for us because we dont get any social time and it would be nice to have some time out tomeet new people plus to talk to others that are maybe in the same boat i notice that you have a get togerther on a wed if you do not mind i would like to come along and meet some of you if this is ok could you send me time and place
hope to hear from you soon and even better to meet you all

thanks kim
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:29 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kadleigh
Hi there my name is kim and my family and i have been here for 4 months now i have a boy aged 14 and a girl 11 my husband and i are starting to forgat why we came here for we really need to meet other familys all we have done since we got here is work and get settled in which we are still doing its starting to get hard for us because we dont get any social time and it would be nice to have some time out tomeet new people plus to talk to others that are maybe in the same boat i notice that you have a get togerther on a wed if you do not mind i would like to come along and meet some of you if this is ok could you send me time and place
hope to hear from you soon and even better to meet you all

thanks kim
Hi, Kim. We would love for you to come out on Wednesday. We meet at the Coffee Club at Joondalup shopping centre. It's just outside the doors where City Beach is (at the bottom of the escalators at the food court) near the entrance to the cinema.

You'll recognise us by all the women with the accents. There are 2 of us who will be late this week, probably be there by 12, but others should be there around 11ish.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoyed our brunch today at Paddys with you girls. Eventually got to meet ya Night Nurse, hopefully we will meet again.

Will try and get to the Coffee Club meet up on wednesday for another cuppa and gossip
Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:13 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

What do u mean u will try lol u`d better it has been 2 weeks now since u were at it im starting to think u don`t like us lmao .
Kim ur more than welcome
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:31 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanchep
Enjoyed our brunch today at Paddys with you girls. Eventually got to meet ya Night Nurse, hopefully we will meet again.

Will try and get to the Coffee Club meet up on wednesday for another cuppa and gossip
Nice to meet you all too

Hopefully catch up with you sometime, can't make Wednesdays as I am working
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

I really liked meeting at Paddys rather than the coffee club actually now.

We only used to meet at the civilised coffee club because there was a lot of the mums that had babies and young kids, but now they dont come because they are busy with babygym, playgroups etc, I think us adults only should start meeting at Paddys, it was lovely sitting outside having a grown up wine spritzer!!

Maybe change the day too as I know some of the other girls would like to come but cant on a weds cos they have netball etc and Night Nurse cant come cos she works on a weds.

So How about we start meeting on a Thursday at 11.30 at Paddy Malones, we could call it the 'Malone Muvvers club'
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi everyone

Can I come to the meeting? I've just moved here, currently at Swanbourne.
Will be moving to Mindarie in next couple of weeks just before starting work. Any meet up planned soon please
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:26 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hey sunflower we meet every week but i think its changed from a wednesday now till thursday .So u will have to keep watching the forum
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Update of the Girlie Club Lakeside Joondalup:

We are now going to be meeting: Thursday (starting next Thurs 19 March)
11 ish
Paddy Malones Pub, Joondalup

We are swapping our 'civilised coffee' for a Grown Up White Wine/Spritzer

It was a great meet today, great to see some newbies there to, and hopefully we will all meet again next Thursday, everyone welcome.

Lo. x
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

My ears have all of a sudden 'perked up' ...

Are you saying the meet up's are now being held in Paddy's ... ? ... my local ...

"Who me, the fifth Earl of Mindarie ... in an Irish themed bar ... on a Wednesday ... with a hareem of beauties ..." ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Nope your ears need cleaning out!!! Its on a Thursday and females only
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:05 am
Sharon

Well three legs u could dress up in womens clother make-up clother underwear and come along noone wil ever know .We won`t tell yanchep will we lol
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:13 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

If a hybrid Lily Savage / Duncan Norville lookalike turns up ... be sure to keep our secret to yourself ...

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Well three legs u could dress up in womens clother make-up clother underwear and come along noone wil ever know .We won`t tell yanchep will we lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.