Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Looks like youve got competition then Sharon!!!

You are in a minxy mood today, have a word with yourself and sort yaself out by next Thursday or you will be the first to get barred from the group

Besides he might look better than all of us!!!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 8:14 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Sorry three legs im more on to dawn french lmao.I was enjoying myself u can blame tina 4 it all i cud do was laugh at her she is mad lol
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

what is going on Im confused,
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Hey sunflower we meet every week but i think its changed from a wednesday now till thursday .So u will have to keep watching the forum

Great. I hope to be there, how will I know where you all are?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:08 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

sunflower i have pmed u
Old May 5th 2009, 1:31 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi guys,

We are all meeting up again at the Coffee Club, Lakeside, just by the entrance of the cinema on Weds at 12pm, hope to see you all there and if any newbies are reading this, please come along we are always glad to meet new people. We havent been meeting very long so we are still introducing ourselves to each other and living over here, you are more than welcome.
Hi everyone, not sure if i know some of you already, but was wondering if i could pop along tomorrow for a coffee with you?
Old May 5th 2009, 1:56 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi everyone, not sure if i know some of you already, but was wondering if i could pop along tomorrow for a coffee with you?
Hi again, just re-read the thread, i only get weds off work so cant make it on a thurs, thats a shame, ahh well another time bye for now
Old May 5th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh Dawn, dont worry I think we are going to be going back to meeting on a Weds from next week, so maybe you can pop along and meet us then. Will post it on here if it changes back to a Weds.

Lo
Old May 5th 2009, 11:08 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Oh Dawn, dont worry I think we are going to be going back to meeting on a Weds from next week, so maybe you can pop along and meet us then. Will post it on here if it changes back to a Weds.

Lo
Ahh thanks ill keep an eye out
Old May 14th 2009, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Davensara is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

We are all meeting up again at the Coffee Club, Lakeside, just by the entrance of the cinema on Weds at 12pm, hope to see you all there and if any newbies are reading this, please come along we are always glad to meet new people. We havent been meeting very long so we are still introducing ourselves to each other and living over here, you are more than welcome.
Hi Yanchep, We arrived 6 weeks ago and renting in Butler, Hubby now works, Kids at school, Still waiting for stuff to arrive, I would love to meet up with other people, hope to be there next wednesday, may not make every week as I have one other meeting that day what a bummer the rest of the week nothing goes on, Typical

Sara

Old May 15th 2009, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sara,

We have actually changed the day and place now for our meets. We now meet on a Thursday (so now you can have 2 meets a week ) at Paddy Malones Pub at 12noon.

Hope to see you there.

Lo. x
Old May 28th 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

vicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant future

Hi Sara,

We have actually changed the day and place now for our meets. We now meet on a Thursday (so now you can have 2 meets a week ) at Paddy Malones Pub at 12noon.

Hope to see you there.

Lo. x
I have arrived to Perth 4 weeks ago, but I am working every day, so how could I meet you guys?

Vicki
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just to let you guys know that we have moved this meet up to another venue.

We are going to be meeting at the new pub in Joondalup that has opened called The Sovereign, opposite Coffee Club cafe and entrance to Cinema at Lakeside.

We are meeting at 12 noon on Thursdays so hope to see ya all there
Everyone welcome, oldies and newbies

Love Lo.xxx
Old Jul 7th 2009, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

suzy 1 will become famous soon enoughsuzy 1 will become famous soon enough

Unfortunatly i cant do thursdays, but if there is anyone else that fancies meeting for a coffee mon or tues let me know. Im 27 and me and 4 yr old have been in Perth for nearly 18 months now, would be great to widen the social circle!
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

bubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud of

Wish i had heard of this club when i was living in Joondalup .Spent seven years really feeling homesick and first few years crying all the time !! felt so lonely ,but now back in UK,and happy but i think its very important to meet up and have the support of people so good for you x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.